Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Deck ranks for farming

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Deck ranks for farming

    I'm not often on this forum, so I don't know if the question is already asked.
    Why are some strong players farming with C, D of even E decks? Is it better to farm with those teams than to farm with SSS, SS or S?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Jro_89 View Post
    I'm not often on this forum, so I don't know if the question is already asked.
    Why are some strong players farming with C, D of even E decks? Is it better to farm with those teams than to farm with SSS, SS or S?
    Hello Mate, farming usually refers to battling against end of city one boss Father Maleficent. The idea is to get the drop loot from him, either it is gold (most unwanted), or Arena tickets, or card "Mystic Raven" (used as feeder carder), or Mana Potion (to recover mana to full). In order to battle father maleficent more times to get more loot drop, you will wish your team to cost less mana. That is why the strong players will use C,D Rank decks (I don't think a E ranking deck can beat Father Maleficient) to farm.

    Father Maleficient has 10000 in Hp and 20000 in Atk, and your team will start to attack first, so you will need a team of more than 20,000/5,000 or ?????/10,000 stats to take down him. Build a team with the required stats and less mana so that you can farm Father Maleficent.

    Comment


    • #3
      Exactly what he said, i use a Celestial Lion T4 + 3*3 mana cost cards T2, thaat's a 9mp team capable of killing him and, considering my 175 total mp i can do 20 runs which usually give me 5-6 feeders, 1-2 arena tickets and 0-2 mp potions (along with all the gold).

      I could theoretically rinse & repeat infinite times (got well over 80 mp pots by now) but it gets boring XD

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by wad0718 View Post
        Hello Mate, farming usually refers to battling against end of city one boss Father Maleficent. The idea is to get the drop loot from him, either it is gold (most unwanted), or Arena tickets, or card "Mystic Raven" (used as feeder carder), or Mana Potion (to recover mana to full). In order to battle father maleficent more times to get more loot drop, you will wish your team to cost less mana. That is why the strong players will use C,D Rank decks (I don't think a E ranking deck can beat Father Maleficient) to farm.

        Father Maleficient has 10000 in Hp and 20000 in Atk, and your team will start to attack first, so you will need a team of more than 20,000/5,000 or ?????/10,000 stats to take down him. Build a team with the required stats and less mana so that you can farm Father Maleficent.
        Thanks for replying!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Shirl86 View Post
          Exactly what he said, i use a Celestial Lion T4 + 3*3 mana cost cards T2, thaat's a 9mp team capable of killing him and, considering my 175 total mp i can do 20 runs which usually give me 5-6 feeders, 1-2 arena tickets and 0-2 mp potions (along with all the gold).

          I could theoretically rinse & repeat infinite times (got well over 80 mp pots by now) but it gets boring XD
          Could you explain further how this mechanic works? I tryied it but couldn't manage to get it work. T4 means 4 stars or evolved 4 times? And what do you mean by mana cost cards?

          Comment


          • #6
            Bump! (10 char)

            Comment


            • #7
              Please read HOC Guide for more info...
              I'll not provide link since its a fixed topic in this thread.

              Comment

              Working...
              X