Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Card drop rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card drop rates

After receiving the 10 summon stones (thanks Devs) - and wanted to see what was up with the irregular drop rates;

With the 10 - I received 9 x 3* cards and 1 x 4* - people reporting 4 x 5* in the same lot

After buying 5 lots of gems (3 x 700, 1 x 1400 and 1 x 2100), I have now received a total of 4 x 4* cards (one of those was the bonus from the 2100 drop) and the rest has been 3* with no 5*+ cards...

I wanted to see if this is typical drop rate? I've had more success so far just farming tickets and getting cards in the arena...

End rant

I received 1 x 5*, 2 x 4*, and 7 x 3* from the 10 given today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dremnon View Post
      I received 1 x 5*, 2 x 4*, and 7 x 3* from the 10 given today.
      Same results here.

Comment

How good are your decks Dremnon and Chaos?
        On my main account SSS I got 4* x 1 and 3* feeders x 9. On my sub account lvl 49 rank A I got 4* x 6 and feeders.
        Some rather weak players reported getting 2/3 5* and even one 6*. I don't know if it's pure luck but my last Heoric Summons were really **** ( 11 feeders ) so I'm tempted to think that Drop rates are related to what you have.

Comment

I have an SS deck - my top cards being the 5 boss cards - I've built this deck up to the point where it was a top 50 contender in the arena - but now with this drop - I've lost a massive amount of ground vs other non-paying decks!

I would have suggested that everyone got the same drop rate for this 10 to prevent any competitive advantage - and increase at least the 4* drop rate to encourage people to pay (I'm not paying again until this is sorted out as I'm not going to continuously pay for feeder cards)

Comment

unless they can get a few other of those high level cards, its likely to be weaker than properly enhanced/evolved other 3 star cards and unlikely to be able to get any good combo out of it

Comment

Originally posted by hamate View Post
              unless they can get a few other of those high level cards, its likely to be weaker than properly enhanced/evolved other 3 star cards and unlikely to be able to get any good combo out of it
              But a 5 star card is quite difficult to get - even if you're paying - so when someone gets 4 randomly - that's 4 more than I have and they will inevitably have a stronger deck despite the hours/$$ I've put in

Comment

Got 3 4* and 7 3* feeders..

Comment

Originally posted by Super Nooby View Post
                  How good are your decks Dremnon and Chaos?
                  On my main account SSS I got 4* x 1 and 3* feeders x 9. On my sub account lvl 49 rank A I got 4* x 6 and feeders.
                  Some rather weak players reported getting 2/3 5* and even one 6*. I don't know if it's pure luck but my last Heoric Summons were really **** ( 11 feeders ) so I'm tempted to think that Drop rates are related to what you have.
                  agree. i am lvl 79 s rank.. all 10 card were feeder 3 star.. they are tempting us to donate more by giving **** droprate

Comment

here goes,

I am level 80, spend about $200 in total, normally an S deck
                    using a C-ranked deck at time of summoning

bard
                    giant eagle
                    blood briar
                    ember druid
                    giant eagle
                    grail knight
                    blood briar
                    battlemage
                    celestial lion
                    vambrael!

damn it now its likely that i will spend more in the future to find more vambraels
                    but apart from the last card i might only keep grail knight cos he looks cool

Comment

Originally posted by hamate View Post
                      here goes,

I am level 80, spend about $200 in total, normally an S deck
                      using a C-ranked deck at time of summoning

bard
                      giant eagle
                      blood briar
                      ember druid
                      giant eagle
                      grail knight
                      blood briar
                      battlemage
                      celestial lion
                      vambrael!

damn it now its likely that i will spend more in the future to find more vambraels
                      but apart from the last card i might only keep grail knight cos he looks cool
                      I would have settled and been very happy with a card like Vambrael - but I got Elder Shaman instead - granted I did have one already from city 3, but I'm really feeling jipped

I'd like to get one of the Kabam staff to put us at ease that rates aren't changed by your level or that if I do spend more money - I will eventually get a decent card! (I know people do, but $80Aud and still nothing to show for it) -- Otherwise, I'll stick with the daily rewards and not bother paying any more $$

Comment

Of course you'd be happy with a Vamby! I guess you gets good cards when you don't expect it, and you don't when you expect it!
                        Anyhow, I'm waiting for new cards/promotions to throw in some cash because right now drop rates doesn't seem to be good (confirmed by many players, me first!)

Comment

It's pure luck base IMO. I got:

5* Lady of the Lake
                          5* Diamond Knight
                          5* Stone Fist
                          4* Stormcaller
                          3* Taal
                          3* Taal
                          3* Giant Boar
                          3* Bard
                          3* Ice mage
                          3* Doomweaver

I summoned with S deck so it's rather not a important factor. Honestly I'm not sure what is better - to get 5* card and have it only on T1 or to get ex. 4* card that you already have and evolve it.

Edit. I'm F2P 71lvl.

Comment

I'm not saying it's DECK related, but my observations tend to say that the more cards you have & money you spent, the lesser the returns.
                            I got all my best cards (2 Ultra Rare) in the first 2 packs of 22 cards, then I got only feeders and some 4* and I summoned like 150 cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagounet View Post
                              I'm not saying it's DECK related, but my observations tend to say that the more cards you have & money you spent, the lesser the returns.
                              I got all my best cards (2 Ultra Rare) in the first 2 packs of 22 cards, then I got only feeders and some 4* and I summoned like 150 cards.
                              That doesn't fill me with alot of confidence - I think I'll cease purchasing and suggest others do the same until there is some clarification on this...
                              These free cards should have been capped at 4* to prevent F2P players cashing in while paying players who support the game are shafted...

Comment

Working...
                              X