Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Evolution - Should I Max Evolve Answered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolution - Should I Max Evolve Answered

UPDATE: There are some mistakes on this version. Updated version is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...id.3bmnw812p73

(edited by Aaron_KBM on behalf of Enhail)

FEEDERS NEEDED FOR VARIOUS LEVELING OF CARDS
    Level Feeders needed
    1-10
    10-20
    20-30
    30-40
    40-50
    50-60
    43 (est)
    1-30
    1-40
    1-50
    1-60

VARIOUS METHODS OF EVOLVING
    Max Evolving (Need 8 t1)
    1. Max 8 new t1 and evolve them to 4 t2
    2. Max those 4 t2 from step 1 and evolve them to 2 t3
    3. Max those 2 t3 from step 2 and evolve them to t4
    4. Max that t4 from step 3 (done)

Sub Max Evolving (Need 8 t1)
    1. Evolve 8 new t1 to 4 t2
    2. Max those 4 t2 from step 1 and evolve them to 2 t3

Evo Efficient Evolving (Need 8 t1)
    1. Max 2 new t1 and evolve them to t2
    2. Evolve 2 new t1 to t2
    3. Max those 2 t2 from step 1 and 2 and evolve them to t3
    4. Evolve [i]4 new t1s[i] to 2 t2s and further evolve the 2 t2s to t3 without enhancing
    5. Max those 2 t3 from step 3 and 4 and evolve them to t4
    6. Max that t4 from step 5 (done)

Enhanced Speed Evolving (Need 8 t1)
    1. Evolve 8 new t1 to 4 t2
    2. Evolve those 4 t2 from step 1 to 2 t3

Efficient Evolving (Need 4 tl)
    1. Max 4 new t1 and evolve 2 of them to 1 t2
    2. Max that t2 from step 1 and evolve it with a max t1 from step 1
    3. Max that t3 from step 2 and evolve it with the last max t1 from step 1

Speed Evolving (Need 4 t1)
    1. Evolve 2 new t1 to 1 t2
    2. Evolve 1 new t1 with that t2 from step 1 to t3
    3. Evolve 1 new t1 with that t3 from step 2 to t4

COMPARISON BETWEEN DIFFERENT METHODS
    Method Feeders needed for 3* Base cards needed 3* Stats
    Max
    Sub Max
    Evo Efficient
    Enhanced Speed
    Efficient
    Speed
    100%
    98.9%
    96.7%
    94.2%
    90.7%
    76.0%
    =)) Max Sub Max Evo Efficient Enh Speed Efficient Speed
    1*
    2*
    3*
    4*
    5*
    6*
    100%
    100%
    100%
    100%
    100%
    100%
    -
    94.7%
    98.9%
    98.6%
    98.2%
    98.0%
    -
    97.4%
    96.7%
    96.1%
    95.5%
    94.2%
    -
    -
    94.0%
    92.9%
    92.0%
    91.3%
    -
    91.5%
    90.7%
    90.1%
    89.8%
    88.7%
    70.4%
    72.4%
    76.0%
    74.2%
    72.6%
    71.2%
    Average 100% 97.7% 96.0% 92.6% 90.2% 73.5%

The difference in stats for various methods especially with Speed Evolve is huge and makes a difference whether you win or lose the battle. If you are thinking of max evolving a few cards, definitely go for rarer cards (more *). These card lose more stats with worse evolves.

I am supportive of the Max Sub, Enhanced Speed and Efficient methods.
    • Sub Max have stats close to Max and takes 2/3 of the feeders required
    • Enhanced Speed has great stats, need very little feeders and allows you to get a max t3 card quickly and use it for a long time
    • Efficient is the best way to go if you can only get 4 copies of a card. Eg you paid $ and received 4 Rhiannion but not willing to continue paying to get the another 4 more.

Furthermore, your activity level/paying for gems in game also affects whether to max evolve your cards or not. Very active+non payers should fully evolve cards and inactive players should aim for something easier like Efficient/Evo Efficient.

Ps: I hope my numbers are correct. Sometimes I enhance my card/do the numbers sleepily and made some mistakes.

This was compiled thanks to Peridot Weapon, Dante Walker, Grayhart and anyone else who poosted/discussed.

Reference
    http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...With-Pictures)
    http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...ds-and-PERFECT

Wow great numbers.

Comment

Great thread man, i was looking for something like this!!

Hope you numbers are as accurate as possible!

I'll try to mix up a bit... cause a max'd evo is really gonna eat a lot of time and feeders...

Thanks a lot

Comment

Isn't Evo efficient the same as my suggestion on the previous Evo thread?

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...-PERFECT/page2

Comment

Enhail there are a few typos, correct them

(i've done it for ya in this quote below)

Max Evolving

Max 8 t1 and evolve to 4 t2
          Max 4 t2 and evolve to 2 t3
          Max 2 t3 and evolve to 1 t4
          Max t4 (done)

Evo Efficient Evolving

Max 4 t1 and evolve them to 2 t2
          Max 2 t2 and evolve to t3
          Now take 4 more lvl 1 t1 and evolve them to t2
          Take those 2 lvl 1 t2 and evolve them to t3
          Max 2 t3 and evolve to t4
          Max 1 t4 (done)

Efficient Evolving

Max 4 t1 and evolve 2 of them to a t2
          Take that t2, max it, and evolve it with a max t1
          Take that t3, max it, and evolve it with the last max t1
          Max your t4 (done)
          I'm not sure if i "translated" correctly the "Evo Efficient Evolving" please double check it... at least the other 2 are more readable

Comment

Originally posted by zugzwang77 View Post
            Isn't Evo efficient the same as my suggestion on the previous Evo thread?

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...-PERFECT/page2
            Yup it is.. I worked with the numbers as discussed and found it to be better than expected. I made a new post with everything inside for people to view all quickly within 1 post. I also removed all the numbers that I calculated due to the some errors from the card list (also corrected).

Originally posted by Shirl86 View Post
            Enhail there are a few typos, correct them
            (i've done it for ya in this quote below)
            I'm not sure if i "translated" correctly the "Evo Efficient Evolving" please double check it... at least the other 2 are more readable
            Shirl the edit on efficient and max is correct and I can use that. Evo-efficient is still wrong and I corrected it to be in full sentences for better understanding. Pls check if it is relevant and easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Enhail View Post
              Shirl the edit on efficient and max is correct and I can use that. Evo-efficient is still wrong and I corrected it to be in full sentences for better understanding. Pls check if it is relevant and easy to understand.
              Yeah, it's way better now, thanks

GZZ again for the nice work

Comment

This will truly come in handy, especially as it's neatly organized with tables and such. The feeder table really puts things into perspective. Thanks for your dedication @Enhail!

Comment

A small question about the Evo Efficient Evolving...
                  We basically max only 2 T1 out of the starting 8 needed right?
                  Than of the 4 t2 we are gonna have only 2 is gonna be max'd?
                  And, in the end, both of the t3 are going to be max'd, right?

Or am i missing something?

Comment

Yup. It is exactly as you've said. It's basically close to efficient evolving.

Efficient you level 3 t1 to evolve with t1/t2/t3 and evo efficient you level t1/t2/t3 to evolve with the corresponding t1/t2/t3..

Comment

i would be interested to see these two scenarois as well:

8 card evolution where the level is only maxed on the two t3 cards that get fused.

4 card evolution where the level is only maxed on the t3 and t1 fused.

the reason is interesting to me - if you max a card at t1 you get 10% stat boost to next card. if you have both maxed, it is 20% right? k, so at t2 evolving to t3, this gain is diluted to 10% so that 20% you got, you only retain 2% of. when you move to t4, it gets diluted again so .2%. it isnt quite this because the leveling process does increase the stats, but the dilution principle remains.

lets say for instance that you got 3000 health on your t1 evolution (1500*2). Lets be really generous here and say that the 3000 will scale by 2% for a full 70 levels. you get 11000. 11000*.1 = 1100. So you keep 1100 going into your t3. 1100*2 = 2200. 2200*1.02^70 = 8799. 8799*.1=879 retained onto the t4 card.

so from this very conservative, and overestimated exercise, we see that the stats retained level to level dilute in a rather big way.

So the ultimate questions is, what is the point of the t1 and t2 evolutions? could you skip them and just focus on the max evolving the t3 tier and get substantially the same effect as the other scenarios?

Comment

Hi, enhail great thread, do you have numbers for a 6 card evo?

6 max t1 evo into 3 t2
                        2max t2 intot3
                        Then max t3 and t2 into t4

Comment

Originally posted by soulstryfe View Post
                          -snip-
                          That's interesting... never tought about it.

Gogogo Enhail, you got work to do! lol

Comment

Dont forget that hp/atk gained every level is a percentage to the base stats...

So a t2 card which isnt perfectly evolved will get less stats per enhance level compared to a t2 that has been perfectly enhanced..

But i think soul has a big point 0.2% for maxing t1 seems ignorable

Comment

Hi, i've make an EvoCalculator on google docs, so can i add your result on this ? (about the number of feeder for max enhance a card)

You can check my Calculator in my sign

Thanks you !

PS : You have make an error for max stat "Necros".. His max stats are approximatly (+/-6) : HP: 32,586 ATK : 10,263, and for speed evolution (4xT1) 24,179/7,615 because his level max is 80, and not 70

Comment

Working...
                              X