Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Gaea it's revamp time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaea it's revamp time

Gaea, developers and moderator the time has come for a revamp of heroes of camelot. The players have asked and begged you fo a long time now for a revamp yet we are not getting anything. Now here is what we need done.

1. New raid bosses, possibly old 7 star cards in nightmare. Most definitely new cards such as sir sparrow and sir Lionel.

2. New cards in exchange shop for carleon tower tokens, again maybe older 7 star cards for a higher price.

3. Revamped arenas ard rewards maybe a small quantity of gems occasionally to renew interest in game.

4. New summon pool as the current pool is really dated.

5. New daily log in rewards. Not just sir Bedevere.

6. Revisit and or limit rush mode in events.

7. Guild wars need improvement and more sophisticated features.

8. Add last 3 nightmare cities.

9. Remove dead accounts from realms and possibly move guild and full inventory to active realms. Give players a choice to move to revive game and inactive accounts.

I truly believe that we need a revamp as veteran players have lost interest in the game and interest needs to be restored to the game as more players equals more revenue.

Please may your moderators respond to this post.
    Thank you.

Agree

Totally agree !

My idea to Rush:
    1. If You click "rush" button you are not on rank list and your points doesnt count on guild scores rank aswell. You can collect cards that way (feeders, arses, boss) end of story
    2. You dont click rush during particular event and U click your life away like we ve always had in this game - you can fight for rank yours and guild. This way U can get cards + stones + single rewards

Simple solution to keep both sides happy
    Infamous Qba
    Arthur-1
    Guild: Vietnam

Comment

Thank you for your feedback.
      I totally agree with you and every points that you made are our top priorities. We want new content in the game. Something new to make players stay and also where they would have to play together as a guild.
      HOC_Sorceress
      HOC Forum Moderator

Originally posted by Midnight1 View Post
      Gaea, developers and moderator the time has come for a revamp of heroes of camelot. The players have asked and begged you fo a long time now for a revamp yet we are not getting anything. Now here is what we need done.

1. New raid bosses, possibly old 7 star cards in nightmare. Most definitely new cards such as sir sparrow and sir Lionel.

2. New cards in exchange shop for carleon tower tokens, again maybe older 7 star cards for a higher price.

3. Revamped arenas ard rewards maybe a small quantity of gems occasionally to renew interest in game.

4. New summon pool as the current pool is really dated.

5. New daily log in rewards. Not just sir Bedevere.

6. Revisit and or limit rush mode in events.

7. Guild wars need improvement and more sophisticated features.

8. Add last 3 nightmare cities.

9. Remove dead accounts from realms and possibly move guild and full inventory to active realms. Give players a choice to move to revive game and inactive accounts.

I truly believe that we need a revamp as veteran players have lost interest in the game and interest needs to be restored to the game as more players equals more revenue.

Please may your moderators respond to this post.
      Thank you.

Comment

Voice of a quite new player

Hi sorceress, first thanks for being active in the forum, I think the first time since I joined here we got a moderator who answers to questions. That's really a great improvement.

To the points midnight mentioned:
        Point 4 i disagree, for newer player it would be better to leave the summon pool as it is, maybe added some other old 7* which Kabam gave out as event bosses like Furens, Ghula Djinn, Fisher King etc. the reason for that is, we new players cannot get good old combos, necessary f.e. For hunting a boss. Maybe you should tag a summon with mainly old cards, so veteran players will not join and get angry or, as it is atm put in 1-2 new cards.

Point 6 rush mode : as we new players cannot conquer a boss with one hit anymore, due to the worser ratio of hp/atk we need a lot of pots and clicking to get 8 copies. Although we do a lot of clicking we don't have a chance of a good rank or the cards at 175k and more because of the lack of old cards needed to get points. Stupid clicking is no effort at all, the effort you get in the arenas to earn the mats needed. Your suggestions to restrict rush again will only cement the imbalance between old and new players and will invite again bots.

Point 10 new: please offer more memory slots. We have restricted arenas, camelot, druids, Valor. Only 3 slots are far not efficient for all the different decks needed.

Thx

Comment

50/50

Originally posted by Bunt View Post
          Hi sorceress, first thanks for being active in the forum, I think the first time since I joined here we got a moderator who answers to questions. That's really a great improvement.

To the points midnight mentioned:
          Point 4 i disagree, for newer player it would be better to leave the summon pool as it is, maybe added some other old 7* which Kabam gave out as event bosses like Furens, Ghula Djinn, Fisher King etc. the reason for that is, we new players cannot get good old combos, necessary f.e. For hunting a boss. Maybe you should tag a summon with mainly old cards, so veteran players will not join and get angry or, as it is atm put in 1-2 new cards.

Point 6 rush mode : as we new players cannot conquer a boss with one hit anymore, due to the worser ratio of hp/atk we need a lot of pots and clicking to get 8 copies. Although we do a lot of clicking we don't have a chance of a good rank or the cards at 175k and more because of the lack of old cards needed to get points. Stupid clicking is no effort at all, the effort you get in the arenas to earn the mats needed. Your suggestions to restrict rush again will only cement the imbalance between old and new players and will invite again bots.

Point 10 new: please offer more memory slots. We have restricted arenas, camelot, druids, Valor. Only 3 slots are far not efficient for all the different decks needed.

Thx
          Hi bunt you make a few good points however you need to keep in mind every body started of with a brand new account at on stage so I will agree with midnight that an updated summons pool is necessary as you also need cards in there that can still advance a player that has spent 3 to 5 years on this game as it stands you grow to a point and every players based on the summons pool currently will catch up so whether A has played for 5 years more than B unless your a massive spender eventually there will be no difference in decks and this is a key area where players are lost and the idea is to have people play long term.

your second point on rush well to be honest if you compare rush to a bot rush is a BOT. there are certain aspects behind rush which is great though so the idea would be not to eliminate rush completely but form it into something good and competitive here is where your idea of rush has a few flaws 1.) if you are a reasonably new player and start of early using rush you will never keep up as the pot consumption is high when rush came out the first time I gave it a go and I play every arena so my pots count is fairly high give or take 3 rush events not even all the work in the arenas will help. 2.) comparing effort between tapping and using rush rush is not even in the same class as tapping a player in my opinion spending 8 hours by manually doing an event compared to one using rush I feel the one doing it manually deserves 8 copies of the card and the guy using rush well if you technically do nothing then you don't really deserve the card.

don't get me wrong I am not faulting your post it is always good to have people interact and share opinions but lets not forget this is a game and the games are mostly there to be played when you have a program that (rush) that does everything for you it no longer a game.

happy gaming further buds and good luck
          Morphues ultron
          Guild: Suicidesquad
          Realm: Arthur - 21

Comment

Originally posted by Bunt View Post

Thx
            Probably also the first time that the title of a genuine moderator reads "Junior Member" and not something like "Gaea Mobile Moderator". ;-D
            Last edited by Lord_Sauron; 12-12-2016, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Your cries no longer fall on deaf ears

Dear avid players,

Sorceress and myself are rather new here to the community forums and rest assured.... we are no strangers to the game.
              We are here to answer whatever we can and help pass on VALID complaints, issues, and concerns as they arise.
              We are here for the players!
              I hope with the new updates we're bringing and some of the new features you'll be seeing soon you will again have a renewed passion for this game.
              Your ideas and suggestions help to reshape this game. Please believe that.
              I look forwards to working with many of you who make this game what it is.

Excalibers_blade
              HoC community mod

Comment

Thank You

Originally posted by Excalibers_blade View Post
                Dear avid players,

Sorceress and myself are rather new here to the community forums and rest assured.... we are no strangers to the game.
                We are here to answer whatever we can and help pass on VALID complaints, issues, and concerns as they arise.
                I hope with the new updates we're bringing and some of the new features you'll be seeing soon you will again have a renewed passion for this game.

Excalibers_blade
                HoC community mod
                Can anyone confirm that this post is real or am i in wonderland like Alice and this is just a dream ?
                Infamous Qba
                Arthur-1
                Guild: Vietnam

Comment

Good day has all. All which is said by our admin piece of news is true. Good day in all

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibers_blade View Post
                    Dear avid players,

Excalibers_blade
                    HoC community mod
                    Not being funny but we've heard this before so can u explain the difference between u n fallen ? Both moderators both pass info and complaints to Gaea but what can u do that they couldn't cos to me its just gonna be the same as then u pass it they ignore it so id really like to hear how ull be different to fallen and what power u have in resolving things? we were promised this before so ill believe it when I see it

Comment

Originally posted by twisted soul View Post
                      Not being funny but we've heard this before so can u explain the difference between u n fallen ? Both moderators both pass info and complaints to Gaea but what can u do that they couldn't cos to me its just gonna be the same as then u pass it they ignore it so id really like to hear how ull be different to fallen and what power u have in resolving things? we were promised this before so ill believe it when I see it

1.fallen was chosen by players and was working mainly for free,he did get you the double boss events

2. The new mods sorceress and excalibur blade are gaea officials and gaea pays them money to link players requests,bugs,etc to devs,they are trying to make a better game.

I say give them a lil confidence and patience,they are on the right track

Comment

We asked for this "revamp" over a year ago. Its long over due

Comment

Originally posted by Icipher View Post
                          1.fallen was chosen by players and was working mainly for free,he did get you the double boss events

2. The new mods sorceress and excalibur blade are gaea officials and gaea pays them money to link players requests,bugs,etc to devs,they are trying to make a better game.

I say give them a lil confidence and patience,they are on the right track
                          First off I was asking a mod for THERE reply not urs ur not a mod
                          Second I wasn't saying I wasn't giving them a chance I just wanna know how there gonna be different we've been screwed by Gaea long enough just because there officials of Gaea dont mean things will change so id like there input on how theyll change it n what they can do for us

As for double event id rather them sort the games problems I.e glitches connection etc as most event bosses double or not are the rubbish ones anyway so that's nothing special

Comment

And as I thought nothing back no responce from a mod. Only difference to fallen is there paid to ignore us. Should have kept fallen n saved themselves a pay check snm

Comment

For all my friends on HoC

What you can do for HoC?

1. New daily prizes with cards, gems (a few every week (50)) and tokens for exchange shop
                              2. New Ragnall's Cave bosses (with cards that you can find in this place only)
                              3. New CG prizes on summon wheel and exchange (you can change them every month
                              4. One Normal and Nightmare event every month
                              5. New prizes on arena (tokens for new cards will be fine, we don't need new cards or old Vambrael card)
                              6. Take back previous Guild Wars system (or something more funny than this one)
                              7. New prizes for Caerleon Tower (nightmare potions, tokens for equipments)
                              8. Different Daily quests (but not so important)
                              9. A decent drop rate in packages, minigame or chests would increase your earnings
                              10. Different Guild Gifts, a bit more titles to advance members
                              11. The possibility to merge cards on vault by stars, value, hp, clan?
                              12. The possibility to merge 2 T4 cards in one a bit more stronger than a "normal" T4 Awakened card
                              13. I can go on but I have better things to do than write to a deaf.

This is a copy (more or less) of the ticket sent to you on march 2016 and what I have posted on this forum many times.

You can do one change per month to make this game great again.

Comment

Working...
                              X