Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Explore chests and reward chests!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Explore chests and reward chests!

    I have a proposal. Eliminate or delete this function from events because not worth anything like stupid 5-6* misterious chests, do they place the same 7* arena chest. Better the nightmare potions than crappy 5* or 6* card gifts! If you agree with me please write it, Thank you!

  • #2
    I agree with you.
    James2003
    Merlin-83

    Comment


    • #3
      Dream on buddy

      Comment


      • #4
        Better to find golden arses than 5/6* unusefull, old cards or 1 shard only

        Comment


        • #5
          change

          Originally posted by Gabor Laszlo Szegedi View Post
          I have a proposal. Eliminate or delete this function from events because not worth anything like stupid 5-6* misterious chests, do they place the same 7* arena chest. Better the nightmare potions than crappy 5* or 6* card gifts! If you agree with me please write it, Thank you!
          I meaning change classic event chests to 7* chests in city events. These at least worth something.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gabor Laszlo Szegedi View Post
            I meaning change classic event chests to 7* chests in city events. These at least worth something.
            I agree with you, but they don't care any of our proposals.

            Wait the next mini game and they lived happily ever after.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nova66 View Post
              I agree with you, but they don't care any of our proposals.

              Wait the next mini game and they lived happily ever after.
              I not adressed the issue of Gaea but only the peoples opinion interesting me.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Gabor Laszlo Szegedi View Post
                I have a proposal. Eliminate or delete this function from events because not worth anything like stupid 5-6* misterious chests, do they place the same 7* arena chest. Better the nightmare potions than crappy 5* or 6* card gifts! If you agree with me please write it, Thank you!
                I prefer event chests. At least there is (sometimes) a chance to get a 7*card I still need. In the 7*arena chests you only get old event bosses: maelgwn, lancelot the fallen, ripper, blighted rihannon, ...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by [GoD]Skywalker View Post
                  I prefer event chests. At least there is (sometimes) a chance to get a 7*card I still need. In the 7*arena chests you only get old event bosses: maelgwn, lancelot the fallen, ripper, blighted rihannon, ...
                  You win nowadays a 7* card from event chests??? Since the Gaea is game owner of the event chests have been s*it! Gaea not give anything just 5-6* cards. That why this poll but you sure very intelligent and I thinking that you collecting many chests in event so win chance multiplicate good for you. But I playing hands not bot and I getting usually a few chests. I don't need old 7* but not need idiot and awake 5-6* cards, so update for event chest!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Gabor Laszlo Szegedi View Post
                    You win nowadays a 7* card from event chests??? Since the Gaea is game owner of the event chests have been s*it! Gaea not give anything just 5-6* cards. That why this poll but you sure very intelligent and I thinking that you collecting many chests in event so win chance multiplicate good for you. But I playing hands not bot and I getting usually a few chests. I don't need old 7* but not need idiot and awake 5-6* cards, so update for event chest!

                    I play also without bots and I totally agree, update for event chests would be nice. And yes, I get 7* out of event chests. Haven't been lucky for a while with gettin' a useful 7*, but at least I have some guild members who were luckier with Dagda f.e.
                    But 1 Ascension shard is of course a kick in the nuts.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by [GoD]Skywalker View Post
                      I play also without bots and I totally agree, update for event chests would be nice. And yes, I get 7* out of event chests. Haven't been lucky for a while with gettin' a useful 7*, but at least I have some guild members who were luckier with Dagda f.e.
                      But 1 Ascension shard is of course a kick in the nuts.
                      Of course my friend, exactly I'm talking about this.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X