Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Do You REALLY Love HOC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You REALLY Love HOC?

For awhile HOC was my favorite game and I was under its spell.. I was never a big spender, but $5 here, $10 there, I felt content supporting the game since it brought me so many hours of entertainment. As HOC started to go downhill with Kabam and the continued slide with Gaea the spell of HOC was finally broken, yet I still miss the good ole days and why I am writing this now.

Many people ignore the truth, but here it is

-HOC is a gacha game (look it up) and simple as that. It feeds off peoples addiction to collecting things while tricking people into thinking they need to collect them all. Do you really need to over level a card? or PE it? No not really, but they make more money if you feel the need to.

-HOC punishes those who spend, but offer things such as summon storms, wandering bosses, events, etc to make spenders forget they waste their money. This also allows free players to stay somewhat relevant since you need free players to keep the whales entertained. It's easier for them to have low draw rates for spenders than to keep creating new cards.

-Building a top deck is utterly pointless. You can finish arena's without a good deck, good deck's have no use in events, wandering bosses, etc. In fact Tournament of Valor is the only thing currently available which you could debate requires a top deck, but is your HOC goal to be 1st in Tournament of Valor?

-There is a reason botters are allowed to thrive in this game. As the free players die out, the whales need competition, so hey why not let them compete with bots? Botters haven't cut into the profits, so why should they remove them?

-Finally, they specifically target new players to keep the revenue stream going and old players will complain until they finally realize things won't change. They don't want your 5k summon stones to have any use, so why should they add any non event 7* cards to the pool?

I once loved HOC, so don't blame you if you still do, but if you are unhappy and holding on to it getting better... it won't.

I agree with you.
    The game is dead, at least for old players.

Comment

Yeah bro we all loved this game. I still do. And wish for things to get better but if anyone hasn't noticed......

* Gaea changed drops of prize
      Box in minis.

* Gaea changes drop rate on all chests.

* Gaea hasn't given us a storm yet that's actually been worth something. ( besides the 1 madness
      Booster I remember that actually costed stones instead of stupid tokens.

* made free to play a thing of the past.

* obviously favor no one except bringing them selves profit.

*whens the last someone actually got a 7* from a booster pack? I've only ever gotten 1 copy of Gawain. Granted I don't spend on packs. But still yet. I try them daily with the 75 gems I get daily.

* making the some
      Of the best combos free to players who actually have the supply's needed. (Ex. Lords of the Grail, bound by glory, and now all of King pelis.

* and the support? Come on. It's literally just freaking automated replays half the time.

Kabam wasn't this bad guys. I hated kabam too. But I want them back lol

Comment

Game over

This game died ever since Gaea took over.

Comment

Thank You

I love the game and i wont change my feelings :-) i am faithfull
          Infamous Qba
          Arthur-1
          Guild: Vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Zeus View Post

The game did not die. We had maj, which are can be not as well as what you wanted. We have new cards, events double boss. Leave the time in developers to continue to bring novelties as time goes by. Cordially

I love HOC

Comment

Thank You

Originally posted by Mighty_Zeus View Post
              This is funny. Do You remember first 12 months of a game under Kabaaaam reign ? I will remind You
              4 - 6* cards
              0 - 7* cards
              1 - good tank (gods) = all spenders had same, so it was based on GA revive
              0 global
              0 events
              0 wanderings (maybe Gaznar - but we didnt have pots)
              Buy hey we still were playing it cuz it was fun cuz we had cool arenas
              We had castle sidge - for crying out loud

Gaea has to understand that in order to have happy players we need to have a reason to log in and play daily. 70 gems and valor are not enough !!!!!!
              Infamous Qba
              Arthur-1

Comment

awesome

Originally posted by W!cked Qba View Post
                This is funny. Do You remember first 12 months of a game under Kabaaaam reign ? I will remind You
                4 - 6* cards
                0 - 7* cards
                1 - good tank (gods) = all spenders had same, so it was based on GA revive
                0 global
                0 events
                0 wanderings (maybe Gaznar - but we didnt have pots)
                Buy hey we still were playing it cuz it was fun cuz we had cool arenas
                We had castle sidge - for crying out loud

Gaea has to understand that in order to have happy players we need to have a reason to log in and play daily. 70 gems and valor are not enough !!!!!!
                this is and will always be an awesome game and I will continue playing it for years
                Morphues ultron
                Guild: Suicidesquad
                Realm: Arthur - 21

Comment

I love 7* cards!!!

Comment

Thank You

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
                    I love 7* cards!!!
                    Than think of me as an 8* ;-)
                    Infamous Qba
                    Arthur-1

Comment

I ♡ 8☆ cards so nice with the little jewel.

Comment

Mythic card T1?

It is would be it? What about this? Idk but there is many lot 7* and enought to game. The new generation coming soon. 😂

Comment

I Will be waiting for 8* cards. With max T5 PE.
                          If it is released, it would be good release new 8* cards every 3 months and 7* cards in between.

Comment

HoC potential

In my opinion HoC has really great game potential, but of course with hard developing work on it. There can be "events" for both novice and veteran players, for example restricted arenas. Questing, raids, arenas, valor arenas with other restriction (star) etc. Guild wars :-). 8* cards are one of main possible extension. They should be rare, primarily for spenders of corse but occasionally for f2p (im f2p. Perhaps this cards could allow players to choose from 3 types of unique combos to make game more variable etc...

The game looks dying, at my servr too. Its shame because game itself is great. Shame that Gaea dont give more effort to rise it.

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
                              I Will be waiting for 8* cards. With max T5 PE.
                              Frustrastic... you would have to get 16 cards to PE... and not to mention the 31 Golden Arses
                              Mix Thorngall
                              Trapped in the Soul Gem

No reasons to get back... YET

Comment

Working...
                              X