Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

It is working or not ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It is working or not ?

    Hi

    Can you pls explain what does skill → reduce party skill 15 % ( mb im wrong but this may by reduce hp and dmg by 23% no ? Cause when i pick alone Nambia Djinn who have skill increase skill 12 % his hp and dmg goes up)
    For example combo : Nemain, V Morgana Krampus together reduce enemy skill party 23% ( in real this combo doing nothing)
    Im trying use this vs guild members party - result not working . Same as combo Godfreddy and Baron Greywing 15% reduce skill with same result.
    Can you plz fix it ?

  • #2
    It is supposed to reduce the chance of the opponent to activate skills (cards "standing up" and doing mess, like Uther's damage and stun party) by X%.
    It does not affect passives like Ghula's HP% increase.
    Mix Thorngall
    Trapped in the Soul Gem

    No reasons to get back... YET

    Comment


    • #3
      Combos

      As far as i understood info from KBM it does work
      For example Ossion skill proc % was around 30%
      If Your card has 10% skill proc reduction that gives us
      10% from 30% = 3%
      So Ossion proc skill % after reduction = 27%

      Hope it helped
      Infamous Qba
      Arthur-1
      Guild: Vietnam

      Comment


      • #4


        >>>>ouch <<<<
        ( thats even worst cause when i use this skill enemy party skill are activating even better then normal ) Dunno but Thanks
        Last edited by [email protected]; 06-20-2016, 03:57 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          understandable

          Never have quite done the research on it myself but it seems as though W!cked is correct on this. Doesn't do much against a team based proc increase team but noticed it does help against a team with no proc boost considerably better. Guess you'd have to know individual cards % rates to observe things more accurately
          \\\Lionheart///

          Comment


          • #6
            Skills

            Originally posted by Revelation 253 View Post
            Never have quite done the research on it myself but it seems as though W!cked is correct on this. Doesn't do much against a team based proc increase team but noticed it does help against a team with no proc boost considerably better. Guess you'd have to know individual cards % rates to observe things more accurately
            Skill % is official (well was for all 5 and 6*)
            You can check it somewhere - lol - i think link was on old forum or in wika.
            Try on cards with 100% skill proc i am curious how it would work our
            - Mist Stalker
            - Blade Master
            Or on cards with high proc
            - Ossion
            - Ironboark Overlord

            My memory isnt so good anymore - sorry
            I feel like ancient creature here - lol
            Infamous Qba
            Arthur-1
            Guild: Vietnam

            Comment


            • #7
              A-B-C- category cards

              I think that's cards value this matters if I do it a teams from A-category cards (all T1)so strong like B-category cards (all T3) or C-category (All T4). No matters the combos and skills. Always priority for higher category cards in battles. A-category never not free or very rare in free events. B-category more common but still rarity. C-category can summons, win from arenas or events. I have all category more but I using A-category cards and this cards are useful all. Rare the defeat. Oh and not only 7* is category-A but some 6* or 5* cards.

              Comment


              • #8
                Cards

                Originally posted by Gabor Laszlo Szegedi View Post
                I think that's cards value this matters if I do it a teams from A-category cards (all T1)so strong like B-category cards (all T3) or C-category (All T4). No matters the combos and skills. Always priority for higher category cards in battles. A-category never not free or very rare in free events. B-category more common but still rarity. C-category can summons, win from arenas or events. I have all category more but I using A-category cards and this cards are useful all. Rare the defeat. Oh and not only 7* is category-A but some 6* or 5* cards.
                There are no cards categories.
                Every card has it proc skill rate.
                There is an official list on forum just look for it.
                Alsow you can check old cards proc skill % on wika
                From top of my head:
                Kings Guard - 8%
                Green Knight - 10%
                And so on
                Infamous Qba
                Arthur-1
                Guild: Vietnam

                Comment


                • #9
                  sure

                  This is a imaginary Category LOL! No card category really but I tought at so cards like Golden Arthur, King Arthur, Fisher King, Arthur Pendragon, Sir Tristan De Lyones, Finn McCool, Fergus, Brighid of the snow, Lancelot the Brave, Sir Bedevere, Ghula Djinn, Blighted Arial, Blighted Rhiannon, Queen Guinevere, Igraine, Arthur The ripper, King Pellinore, Titania of Fae, Merlin or Maelgwn Pendragon. Or example 6* cards: Lady Morgause, Rhiannon the fair, Nimue of Lake, Morgana the young, Juicifer, Vambrael Fallen or ect.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    reduce enemy party skill is not work

                    Originally posted by W!cked Qba View Post
                    As far as i understood info from KBM it does work
                    For example Ossion skill proc % was around 30%
                    If Your card has 10% skill proc reduction that gives us
                    10% from 30% = 3%
                    So Ossion proc skill % after reduction = 27%

                    Hope it helped
                    Not agree.
                    Just compare increase team skill 20%. Or just 10%increase. In reality, team member skill mostly always perform. If the card has 20% proc rate then it will increase 24%? It means should not make significant impact with 2o % proc inrease combo. But again, in reality deck with combo increase 20% proc always perform skill. How we make conclusion increase 4% make team member always perform???

                    But this is not happen to reduction proc skill. Reduction proc skill unlikely works.

                    I respect your opinion but i disagree with your opinion mate. And surely as always, this is only my opinion may be wrong may be not. And no need offense comments.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thank You

                      Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
                      Not agree.
                      Just compare increase team skill 20%. Or just 10%increase. In reality, team member skill mostly always perform. If the card has 20% proc rate then it will increase 24%? It means should not make significant impact with 2o % proc inrease combo. But again, in reality deck with combo increase 20% proc always perform skill. How we make conclusion increase 4% make team member always perform???

                      But this is not happen to reduction proc skill. Reduction proc skill unlikely works.

                      I respect your opinion but i disagree with your opinion mate. And surely as always, this is only my opinion may be wrong may be not. And no need offense comments.
                      Lol
                      We talk about decrease and you dissagree about increase.
                      Those are 2 different skills and work in a different way
                      Proc increase - works like it should so 20% means 20% . card skill % + increase = total proc %
                      Proc decrease was a problem since day 1 (game is in maintnance and i cant check but i belive sir valamir combo was first with lowering proc ability) cuz 10% decrease would mean 0% of activating skill for many cards like Vet Palladin (base proc skill was around 5%)
                      Thats why KBM figured out different method of calculating it.
                      Hope this clears everything for You
                      Sorry i use twisted method of explaining stuff but its 7am and eng is not my mathernal tounge :-(
                      Infamous Qba
                      Arthur-1
                      Guild: Vietnam

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by W!cked Qba View Post
                        Lol
                        We talk about decrease and you dissagree about increase.
                        Those are 2 different skills and work in a different way
                        Proc increase - works like it should so 20% means 20% . card skill % + increase = total proc %
                        Proc decrease was a problem since day 1 (game is in maintnance and i cant check but i belive sir valamir combo was first with lowering proc ability) cuz 10% decrease would mean 0% of activating skill for many cards like Vet Palladin (base proc skill was around 5%)
                        Thats why KBM figured out different method of calculating it.
                        Hope this clears everything for You
                        Sorry i use twisted method of explaining stuff but its 7am and eng is not my mathernal tounge :-(
                        thx man, for me its helpful, I havent know how decrease skill combos work.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by W!cked Qba View Post
                          Lol
                          We talk about decrease and you dissagree about increase.
                          Those are 2 different skills and work in a different way
                          Proc increase - works like it should so 20% means 20% . card skill % + increase = total proc %
                          Proc decrease was a problem since day 1 (game is in maintnance and i cant check but i belive sir valamir combo was first with lowering proc ability) cuz 10% decrease would mean 0% of activating skill for many cards like Vet Palladin (base proc skill was around 5%)
                          Thats why KBM figured out different method of calculating it.
                          Hope this clears everything for You
                          Sorry i use twisted method of explaining stuff but its 7am and eng is not my mathernal tounge :-(
                          No problem mate, we discuss to find out.
                          And of course i appreciate your effort to help getting answer.

                          I refer to your explanation of reduce proc skill x%.

                          As you said let say opponent cards has 30% proc rate. And if our cards has combo reduce enemy proc skill 10% then it reduced 10% of 30% --> give result opponentproc rate reduce from 30% to 27%.
                          Then, i will say that reduce/decrease combo should not make any significant impact to your opponent proc rate. Ok, sounds make sense why reduce proc combo like not works.

                          Then i refer to increase proc combo. If reduce or decrease proc combo is works like that, it should be same with increase proc combo.
                          10% increase of 30 % give result from 30% to 33%. Again increase 3% should not make any significant impact but in reality it does.

                          If it is said decrease and increase proc combo is different way to formulate? I would say it shouldnt be like that.

                          Your formula
                          Increase = current x proc rate + y%
                          Decrease= current x proc rate - y% of x%

                          If it is really the formula. I think it is not logic. We apply y% increase/decrease terms which different way.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thank You

                            Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
                            No problem mate, we discuss to find out.
                            And of course i appreciate your effort to help getting answer.

                            I refer to your explanation of reduce proc skill x%.

                            As you said let say opponent cards has 30% proc rate. And if our cards has combo reduce enemy proc skill 10% then it reduced 10% of 30% --> give result opponentproc rate reduce from 30% to 27%.
                            Then, i will say that reduce/decrease combo should not make any significant impact to your opponent proc rate. Ok, sounds make sense why reduce proc combo like not works.

                            Then i refer to increase proc combo. If reduce or decrease proc combo is works like that, it should be same with increase proc combo.
                            10% increase of 30 % give result from 30% to 33%. Again increase 3% should not make any significant impact but in reality it does.

                            If it is said decrease and increase proc combo is different way to formulate? I would say it shouldnt be like that.

                            Your formula
                            Increase = current x proc rate + y%
                            Decrease= current x proc rate - y% of x%

                            If it is really the formula. I think it is not logic. We apply y% increase/decrease terms which different way.
                            Ok i see i finaly met someone smart here :-)
                            1. Sorry but its not logic at all unfortunately like many things in game
                            2. I am not guessing i am sharing info i got from KBM while back. So all i wrote are legit data from game team not blind shots from player
                            3. And last but not least - when you think bout it, it makes abit sense.
                            Cards has skill proc % on a lvl of 5%-50% (i am excluding 100% proc rate cards cuz we have only 2 5*) anyway most cards proc rate % is around 5%-15% so it wpuld be really easy to lover that % to 0 or even "below" zero (i know its mathemarhycly speakin impossible)
                            Instead KBM created different methot and tbh its useless but thats how it works.
                            On the other hand when proc skill % are so low its really easy to boost them - so +10% or even + 30% wont do the harm to the game. So KBM figured lets give players what they "want" - game more relied on random skills then on tactic and deck setup so You as player can easyli increase skill % to 50% (i am not sure how new 8% party skill proc increas works but if it works properly we can easyli reach lvl of 50% skill proc)
                            Now i lost my point
                            Lol
                            So to sum up
                            Yes its not logical but it works like that and it makes abit sense.
                            Infamous Qba
                            Arthur-1
                            Guild: Vietnam

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Post

                              Wow my post sucks
                              Sorry
                              Lol
                              Infamous Qba
                              Arthur-1
                              Guild: Vietnam

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X