Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

100% dammage reduction have a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf

Thank you GAEA, people, like me, who spent a lot of money to take Merlin and/or Titania have two unuseful cards now.

Why you don't mix all the combos changing the cards next time? Funny, not?

Comment

royal spoiler

guys can i buy 2 spoilers and get 140gems per day or how can i get more?

can someone explain me in detail.

ty

Comment

Lol

Well I think it is time for boycott....
        Without any warning or at least a memo you just took away combos and nerfed 100% reduction , oh w8 you nerfed all damage reduction , even better....
        Why play a game like this? And don't forget you live from us from what we spend-spent.....

Comment

yo whiners... stfu and roll with it. this is the not the first "ground breaking" nerf in the history of hoc and I've been around for sometime now... and yes, you will still spend after this, why? cause you have addictive / compulsive tendencies on this game and you don't have what it takes to turn around from it when you need to... so, find a seat and quit yapping and throwing hollow pathetic threats and play the game for what it is... more raping will come for my entertainment :-)

Comment

Previously, my opinion time limit is neccessary when hero skill no perform anymore. So i ll suggest extend few rounds rather than remove/prevent damage reduction. But i got offensive comments coz this opinion

So, it is what it is. blame anyone it is not helpfull, so i ll try to figure out the best deck now as I believe it is now permanent. Otherwise gaea will confuse players by changing hero skill too often.

Comment

Hello
              I dont see the problem. Yes it sucks we spent $hit load of money on Titana or Merlin or like, i did, on both - but it wont change anything for You guys.
              1. I know your all decks from Valor and even without 100% red you can beat 99% of others in Your realms - so no problem
              2. We wont loose to noob decks that had luck and got 100% dmg red (no offence to f2p)
              3. We all lost 100% so no one will contribiute on Valor - stil same chances of win/loose

No point to loose temper and shorten our beautyfull lifes
              See You on valor

Rigor Mortis aka Wicked
              Infamous Qba
              Arthur-1
              Guild: Vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by FALLEN OVERLORD View Post
                Update guys 100% dammage reduction now only blocks 1 attack then takes dammage
                Against bosses too?

PS: I'm only asking as my game doesn't work currently and I'm unable to test this myself.
                Last edited by Lord_Sauron; 06-07-2016, 02:27 PM.

Comment

As the royal spoils was a great "gift" for casuals, this 100% dmr "fix" should be extremely welcomed by the owners of that mythic 50M Visa-tanks being timed-out and streak-stripped by crappy lucky 100% dmr "low-cost" decks. Just a thought.

Big fish eats the small fish, as always.
                  Mix Thorngall
                  Trapped in the Soul Gem

No reasons to get back... YET

Comment

Honestly I've been one of the most aggregious users of the damage reduce teams, and I just want to say thank you gaea, you have done something that now allows me to build whatever deck I want again. It sucks I spent all that money on merlin and titiana, but the value I'll get from being able to unleash my full card catalog again makes me happy. Game on

Comment

So it seems i am one of those few who has a problem with not getting any posts from gaea in this case or any other. OK I can live with how game is now and i even can forget the amount of money spent on Merlin, but I will not go by that gaea doesn't want to inform us in anyways and i wouldn't count fb as that.
                      Problem is this is what we can expect in the future too,so why the hell should anyone pay for any of the cards, when,if enough are whining about a cards ability they will just eradicate it without notice. Where does that leave us? Players,consumers? How would you feel if when buying an apple would leave you with something that looks like an apple but tastes like horse sh.t , I know it is far taken but i think you got what i meant.

Comment

I don't really care if they changed it or not. What I'm so mad about is that this is how they take care of problems. Like the time limit. Instead of fixing it they went the cheapest way out. And that is what will kill this game. Just imagine future events now fellas. Every time something goes wrong there just gonna screw something or make it less less significant. It's retarded. I'm kinda glad too. This way whales with the ability to buy this immortal team now is useless.

Comment

The fun thing is that time limit is a problem also OUTSIDE 100%DR teams,
                          this crap solves only 1/3 of the cases at best and makes 100% of the players angry.

#youhad1job

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl86 View Post
                            The fun thing is that time limit is a problem also OUTSIDE 100%DR teams,
                            this crap solves only 1/3 of the cases at best and makes 100% of the players angry.

#youhad1job
                            Agree. It did not solved time limit. Teams with tens millions of HP still have good chance to survive ten rounds. Lets hope for future improvement. Personally I see the "silent way" of this important change of damage reductions skill quite rude to players too (why we have that announcement on main screen?)

Comment

Damn Gaea

What a waste of Merlin... Even Titania... Not fair to those who spent for these cards.

Nice way to hide your developers inability to design better code...

Comment

Lots of things did not make me give up this gme but if damage reduction is not resolved i will really quit this game

Comment

Working...
                                X