Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Drop Decks: How to get Full Rewards in Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Decks: How to get Full Rewards in Arena

The point of a Drop Deck is to minimize the amount of refreshes you have to do in Arena to get full rewards. Therefore the rules for a Drop Deck are as follows:

1. Maximums for your party should be 200k HP or lower, 50k ATK or lower.
    Basically it should be close to the deck you started doing Arenas with. There will be exceptions, such as Restricted Arenas.

2. Two combos or less.
    These contribute to your deck power and should be given consideration.

3. Watch your stars.
    We all want to show of our cards. But if you have 6*, 7*, or 8* rule of thumb is just one high card per party (of three teams), /especially/ if it's T4, PE.

There are several reasons you should be using a DD. First, it's EASY. Just tap the golden arrows at the bottom of your screen to switch between your current deck (DD) and your saved decks (FD). This way your DD is always up for others in Arena and you can still use your full power. Second, everyone wants to get the full rewards. Refreshing is a time killer. The easiest way for everyone to get full rewards is if everyone uses the DD. Plus it helps everyone save those precious gems! Third, we were all noobs once. Try to be considerate of new players.

As a bonus it makes Botters easier to spot! And Botters are realm killers.

So you want to take out the competitiveness from the game?

I know people have tried this before.. but makes the game more boring since everyone is mindlessly winning with no challenge. Also for a competitive game you want to build a top deck to prevent people from easily finishing every arena.

Comment

Why should i prevent people to finish arenas???
      Specially people with low decks?
      Arenas with no rank reward should be for everyone, it is disgusting to see that people think they are superior or feel good making others feel bad.
      People that dont have 6* 7* or 8* just need those cards to even play the game.
      Its sad to see that there is people like this
      If you want a good competitive deck use and show it on competitive arenas but why makiing people that barely have medium deck suffer, they already need to kamikase in the arenas and spend contless hgours grinding for tickets and gours refreshing waiting for murica or felix.

Again if for you to enjoy something others need to suffer there something wrong with you

Comment

Originally posted by Xamuca View Post
        Why should i prevent people to finish arenas???
        Specially people with low decks?
        Arenas with no rank reward should be for everyone, it is disgusting to see that people think they are superior or feel good making others feel bad.
        People that dont have 6* 7* or 8* just need those cards to even play the game.
        Its sad to see that there is people like this
        If you want a good competitive deck use and show it on competitive arenas but why makiing people that barely have medium deck suffer, they already need to kamikase in the arenas and spend contless hgours grinding for tickets and gours refreshing waiting for murica or felix.

Again if for you to enjoy something others need to suffer there something wrong with you
        +1000000.... Agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by bbatardo View Post
          So you want to take out the competitiveness from the game?

I know people have tried this before.. but makes the game more boring since everyone is mindlessly winning with no challenge. Also for a competitive game you want to build a top deck to prevent people from easily finishing every arena.

Please go kill yourself! Your just another spender who learned how to overlevel a card and now you think you know how to play a game, do us all favor and shut up!

Comment

the best option for bot users and auto players...so NO!

Comment

Originally posted by Nenad Vucko View Post
              Please go kill yourself! Your just another spender who learned how to overlevel a card and now you think you know how to play a game, do us all favor and shut up!
              Please stop telling people to go kill themselves because they have a different opinion than you do (or just stop telling people to go kill themselves in general).

On another note, I have seen people proposing everyone to lower their deck before. Am I the only one who loses all awakening bonuses when I switch deck before the battle?

Comment

Originally posted by czFish View Post
                Please stop telling people to go kill themselves because they have a different opinion than you do (or just stop telling people to go kill themselves in general).

On another note, I have seen people proposing everyone to lower their deck before. Am I the only one who loses all awakening bonuses when I switch deck before the battle?
                No I actually don't tell it to anyone and never had before, I snapped earlier cos I really don't like that guy or anything he says.... and for as far as opinion goes that is just a way to contradict and rebel, not knowing any better but just bully it through and believing in it like it's a good thing, I don't believe that is opinion it is just something someone said in ignorance.

I am playing this game for a long time and I come from an old realm where most of us who remained active drop in arenas and fight with our drop decks, except few who just love being pricks(to be polite) and it is not something that gives any disadvantage, as the matter of fact it helps everyone including yourself, we get to finish arenas earlier and get on with our lives outside phone game, that is how this game should and can work interactively and be way more fun, if you want to test and challenge your deck there is a valor arena especially for it and guild war, besides, this normal arenas don't really have anything worth in them so that you or anyone should stare at phone 7h a day to finish....

The other guy said that it helps bot users, pfff it doesn't matter to them what you put, they will finish and win you just block normal ppl in arenas who don't cheat. (check on youtube how bot works)

And as far as awakening bonus and/or losing streak cos you forgot to switch that is just bitching, I had made 6000 streak without ever putting my full deck in arenas fighting few months only by switching, and as far as awakening, ya you lose it but it doesn't really matter, if you have better combos you will win if you use same combos like the other guy you will lose eventually your streak so it matters in valor and guild war mostly, not your everyday arenas.

I really don't care about this, my realm works together and we are pretty much happy enjoying game and dropping in arenas, exept few, for the rest of you do what you want and what makes you happy, just don't try to say that you not dropping is a good thing and that you are not a prick when you put full deck in arena cos you are, but if that makes you happy go for it.

And I want to apologize for what I said to bbatardo it was immature and wrong for me to say it the way I said it, I should have used nicer words

Comment

Originally posted by Nenad Vucko View Post
                  Hahaha first off I am not a big spender. 2nd, you miss the point, if everything is handed to you the game becomes boring.

Comment

Hahaha first off I am not a big spender. 2nd, you miss the point, if everything is handed to you the game becomes boring.
                    Arena like it is today is fun to you? Really???
                    I thought the only ones who have fun in the arena are bot users... wish i were in a closed realm without botters. but we have a complete guild of botters in our realm. unnecessary to mention that they don´t drop their decks.

apart from that: totally agree to Nenad Vucko!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lightshape View Post
                      Arena like it is today is fun to you? Really???
                      I thought the only ones who have fun in the arena are bot users... wish i were in a closed realm without botters. but we have a complete guild of botters in our realm. unnecessary to mention that they don´t drop their decks.

apart from that: totally agree to Nenad Vucko!!!
                      Todays arena's are boring for the most part, but they'd still be boring if everyone lowered their deck and it was easy to complete lol.

In the past I've lowered my deck for Guild mates who come across me, but I don't like the concept of doing it all of the time. In my realm there are plenty of people who can beat me as I am not even close to the top deck, but I like having to plan out an arena and suicide if needed or try to keep a streak if I can.. way more fun than mindless tapping.

Comment

Todays arena's are boring for the most part, but they'd still be boring if everyone lowered their deck and it was easy to complete lol.

In the past I've lowered my deck for Guild mates who come across me, but I don't like the concept of doing it all of the time. In my realm there are plenty of people who can beat me as I am not even close to the top deck, but I like having to plan out an arena and suicide if needed or try to keep a streak if I can.. way more fun than mindless tapping.
                        To be honest if it would take 10-15 fights to finish arena and get top prize I would even agree with you, but it takes me average of 130-140 fights to finish 8k arena, if I were to lose my streak and bonus it would take a lot more to finish, so I'd say between 2-3h to finish arena (awakening arena for example) if none block me, if there is just one prick like you standing in my way it takes way longer, so basically instead of finishing arena and then get back to real life, I and everyone else would have to make a choice to either don't finish arena or to have no life outside a phone game, why? cos bbatardo thinks it's not fun to play arena if everyone is dropped..... have fun and go skip everyone who is not full in arena, you don't want to drop but you sure don't skip whoever does drop. Or figure out 2-3 card deck to beat other drop deck, that should be fun for ya.

Like I said there are few like you in my realm, they just love when others beg them to drop, even their own guild mates, it makes them feel better about themselves I guess.

Comment

Working...
                        X