Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Major problem!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major problem!!

It has come to the attention of many players in HoC that there is a GAME BREAKING issue at hand.

This issue is the 100% damage reduction teams.

Why is this a game breaking issue?
    Well the fact that you have to rely on chance to kill the team is insane. The obly way to kill that first team is through...
    1) Instakill Teams [which have a low proc rate]
    2) Damage dealing abilities [which is a 1 in 5 shot of "proc"ing]
    3) Poison dealing abilities [essentially the same as above]
    4) Health draining abilities [eg. Take away 50% of the parties HP]
    5) Reflect teams [probably the best way but not enough to make an impact]

Those are the only ways to beat that 100% damage reduction teams but all those ways to kill that team can be easily countered with "decrease proc rate of other team", "heal party for 3 turns at [insert percentage here]", and "silence, freeze, stun enemy team".

Dont get me wrong anyone would love to have that dream team as you can possibly defeat event/ wandering bosses with 1 mana pot or 1 attack [which would be epic] and can virtually dominate the arenas being unbeatable.

HOWEVER!!
    There is a simple fix to this issue that could sovle this problem and balance the game to be a bit more fair.

The simple fix is instead of the damage reduction adding up, it would take away the damage 1 at a time which i will explain below....

Example:
    Say the Dmg Reduction team has 1,000,000 HP and has a 50% Dmg Reduction, and two 25% dmg Reductions.

The attacking team is attacking the Dmg Reduction team for 100,000 Dmg.

The first Dmg reducer will reduce the incoming Dmg 50%, so now the incoming Dmg is 50,000. Then the second Dmg reducer [25%] reduces the incoming damage some more, so now the incoming is 12,500. Finally the last Fmg reducer of 25% kicks in so the final damage is 3,125.

It doesnt seem like alot ot incoming damage but imagine a 4mil damage team hitting that team.

Please comment sharing your thoughts about this.

Thanks ^_^

TheLaw
    Royal_Kingdom

Sorry Dude,but the 100% Damage Reduce Team isn't unbeatable.It's very easy 2 beat with rised Proccrates and High Damage Procs.I've tested it the whole Day in my Realm and i see no Problem,or something unfair.And i didn't used instant Kill.

So this here is a big Drama for nothing.

Comment

I have 100% blocking, so in saying this it takes away my advantage.. but it is a little too good for wandering bosses. Never lose again. For PvP though, plenty of ways to beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawshock View Post
        Sorry Dude,but the 100% Damage Reduce Team isn't unbeatable.It's very easy 2 beat with rised Proccrates and High Damage Procs.I've tested it the whole Day in my Realm and i see no Problem,or something unfair.And i didn't used instant Kill.

So this here is a big Drama for nothing.
        How much hp did the 100% dmg reduction team have? And how much damage were you doing with what card?

Also what cards were you using in your party to defeat that team

Comment

Those are the only ways to beat that 100% damage reduction teams but all those ways to kill that team can be easily countered with "decrease proc rate of other team"

Does decrease proc rate teams even work?! I tried it multiple times and it seems so useless! Even cards with naturally low proc rates proc the same. :/

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealTheLaw View Post
            How much hp did the 100% dmg reduction team have? And how much damage were you doing with what card?

Also what cards were you using in your party to defeat that team
            The dmg reduction Team had over 3 Million HP with rised HP from Nimue,morgause usw.
            So you can use Tristan for 50% HP Reduction,or Mordered he also can reduce 50% HP without a Limit.Maelgwn also did a great Job.Sir Bedevere and blighted Rhiannon are also useful to silence and damage the Enemy.Try serveral Combos and i bet you will be surprised.There are many useful Card against it.

Comment

Agree'd 100% DR team arent an issue in arenas, not more than a 14M++ Revive team...

The "issue" if we want to call it an "issue" will be in events and wandering boss farming...
              and that's not an issue for us actually, this is a big PLUS for the players!

PS: Reflect is useless against or with 100% DR team, all dmg gets reduced to 0 before reflect kicks in

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl86 View Post
                PS: Reflect is useless against or with 100% DR team, all dmg gets reduced to 0 before reflect kicks in
                That´s good to prevent your back glass-cannon team to suicide, allowing a few more procs for Uther, Maelgwn, Kerrigan or your favourite "magic" damage dealer. But, if he or she is in a lazy day... you will lose.

For bosses, it´s great for saving pots and time. Hope it will never get nerfed... like the Sun Mage

Maybe a 7-star "Ageless Scorpion" is about to pop to counter this teams, an always-activate 100-150K team damage card.

Comment

I dont see it as a major problem at all. I have 100% damage reduction in 1 of my teams with 1 million HP but i still lost against people in arena i would normally beat. Granted it will be great for Wandering Boss cards or Events but like so many things on this forum its only a drama for the people who dont have it!!! Same with the Ripper bug at the end of the year with people constantly on here demanding 8 free Rippers!!! Some guys got lucky its the way of the game we just have to accept it and hope we are lucky the next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Matelot70 View Post
                    I dont see it as a major problem at all. I have 100% damage reduction in 1 of my teams with 1 million HP but i still lost against people in arena i would normally beat. Granted it will be great for Wandering Boss cards or Events but like so many things on this forum its only a drama for the people who dont have it!!! Same with the Ripper bug at the end of the year with people constantly on here demanding 8 free Rippers!!! Some guys got lucky its the way of the game we just have to accept it and hope we are lucky the next time.
                    Agree... if he has T4 her; he shall be very happy and no drama

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_66W28JF View Post
                      Agree... if he has T4 her; he shall be very happy and no drama
                      Of course i would be happy, any one would, which i mentioned in my orginal post.

There are good and bads to both sides of the my opinion, you can take down a boss with one swoop, f2p players will have major issues fighting against that team.

I personally just can across a team with 100% reduction in world arena and lost even though i had take away 50% hp and multiple damage being done to the team via abilities but igraine proc'd more often than not and kept healing the front team.

My first team was mordred, fallen vamb, valrakk, and jucifer. I with-stood a fair amount of damage but i couldnt compete with that front team and igraine. I not sure if i might have been able to beat that first team if malgewn proc'd but he didn't.

And i didnt start this thread to start a bunch of drama, i only started this thread to express my opinion on the matter. Sure the title was a bit dramatic but thats how books get the attention of readers which looking at the number of posts it worked.

I also wanted to know how other people stood on the matter.

Comment

No drama bud all about opinions thats all.

Comment

Working...
                        X