Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

heroes of camelot ending?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S_SPAWN_SM2
    replied
    Similar game is Hearthstone heroes of warcraft, one of the best features of Hs is that u can sacrifice your unwanted cards which gives u dust... then u can use said dust to make the cards u want/ need, graphics arent as good , but appernetly the game play is much better and more skill based than HOC'S "luck"

Leave a comment:

• Heretic_NZ
    replied
    What is this other game similar to HOC that you mention that is not run by Kabam? I might be keen to give it a go =)

Leave a comment:

• JEREMY LAMBERT
    replied
    A LOT OF BOT in kay64

GK 9 with low level player with no name bout 20 player up just in a day

Leave a comment:

• IGN_Nova66
    replied
    Gawain-49

460 in the last event, 240 in the weekly arena (60/150 in the daily arenas), 80/100 uses bot/hack

One year ago more than 1500 players in the Xmas event, 1000/1500 players in the weekly, no one uses bot/hack

2016?

80/100 - 80/100 - 100

Leave a comment:

• Real_Person
    replied
    Took the holidays off from playing and I see nothing has changed at all. Matter of fact it's gotten worse. My realm had 75 players in the arenas and now there is only 28 in the lowest and 43 in the most. Only 5% of the ones left aren't hackers. Time to find another game.

Leave a comment:

• ccryder
    replied
    I believe kabam is slowly going to faze out of HoC. As the number of players dwindle, we will see less and less of their presence. I found a statement in the link to an article that was in an earlier post.

Chou said that the company has reduced its third-party publishing business and cancelled games in development that didn’t meet its new AAA quality goals. It also delayed the release of other games to make sure it has enough development time to make them shine. And it is reducing its investment in its older games, while maintaining them for the players who still enjoy them. (Chou is the C.E.O. Of Kabam)

The last sentence says it all. So I don't expect any responses in this forum from Kabam anymore, and as our numbers dwindle , I expect less maintenance. I really believe our only hope is for HoC to be sold to a new or upcoming upstart company. That is the only way we are going to see HoC taken to a new level. If not , it was fun while it lasted

Leave a comment:

• Xca
    replied
    People really doesn't need to be exact precise and accurate about this info, because such as experience and playing this and I think and I'm pretty sure you will notice how the players have dropped, how they are making no more new servers, how they aren't even considered of having a server merge bec. some servers are mostly empty. Seriously last I played HOC there were plenty of players and mostly 500-700 people per server in my experience on the servers I played. But look at it now, it barely has 100 players LOL. Maybe the only fact that you will ever need to know is when are you going to feel empty, stop playing and spending even though its not closing, the only real facts and the truth is what you know and experience. They are just prolonging the game to milk some money.

Leave a comment:

• Xca
    replied
    Originally posted by S_SPAWN_SM2 View Post
    Notice, no word from any Gms here....youd think something like this warrants a Gms attention or reply

Kaspazms has chased away tomany players, even if they drop epic newcard art, it wont do much, we have given them more than enough pointers on how and where to improve the game, yet only a small , irrelevant few made it through ( arenas- restricted & staged)
    There is no point in spending the amoumt of money they seem to expect , for what we get in return, which chases spenders away, which puts Hoc in the "too hard" basket,

Let's hope and Pray that kaspaz sells hoc. . And new owners actually take its customers serious
    Yeah, exactly on the last part. I also hope this, because HOC was the best TCG in mobile and android, and I can't imagine if HOC is gone for good.

Leave a comment:

• AtomicDoom
    replied
    Originally posted by SoupN4zi View Post
    Like i said delete and find another game if this dont satisfy your needs...got friends who have spent over 20k in this game and quited
    I plan on it I already did quit. in another thread I wrote I only came back for this event to see if anything has gotten any better and I found out it got way worse and way more people finally quit as well. Lol I'm just putting my 2 cents here on this issue and have the right to say what ever I want in a open (free games) forum! And I found the game everyone else was talking about that's like this and not run by kaboom!

Leave a comment:

• SoupN4zi
    replied
    Originally posted by AtomicDoom View Post
    Lol nope you can't get a hold of them unless you know some of their personal emails. Your contacting an out sourced support team that have no idea what's going on in the game. They give you robotic already written emails to try and ease your mind. If the problems your having is serious enough that actually needs help they will contact the development team and its them that deals with your problem. The people your talking with don't give a crap about anything except trying to make you not write them back. The only power they have is they are able to give a few stones for your troubles and then they hope that's good enough and you won't write them back. 99% of any things support team (games, stores, anything.....) are people who either don't work for who ever your writing to or have pre written things given to them to them to answer people's questions. I know people who do this.

Like i said delete and find another game if this dont satisfy your needs...got friends who have spent over 20k in this game and quited

Leave a comment:

• AtomicDoom
    replied
    Originally posted by SoupN4zi View Post
    You can always get in touch with them via mail....quite easy....i asked i got a response...i used to bitch about kabam and the game a lot...you dont like it unnistall it and move on
    Lol nope you can't get a hold of them unless you know some of their personal emails. Your contacting an out sourced support team that have no idea what's going on in the game. They give you robotic already written emails to try and ease your mind. If the problems your having is serious enough that actually needs help they will contact the development team and its them that deals with your problem. The people your talking with don't give a crap about anything except trying to make you not write them back. The only power they have is they are able to give a few stones for your troubles and then they hope that's good enough and you won't write them back. 99% of any things support team (games, stores, anything.....) are people who either don't work for who ever your writing to or have pre written things given to them to them to answer people's questions. I know people who do this.

Leave a comment:

• SoupN4zi
    replied
    Originally posted by S_SPAWN_SM2 View Post
    Notice, no word from any Gms here....youd think something like this warrants a Gms attention or reply

Kaspazms has chased away tomany players, even if they drop epic newcard art, it wont do much, we have given them more than enough pointers on how and where to improve the game, yet only a small , irrelevant few made it through ( arenas- restricted & staged)
    There is no point in spending the amoumt of money they seem to expect , for what we get in return, which chases spenders away, which puts Hoc in the "too hard" basket,

Let's hope and Pray that kaspaz sells hoc. . And new owners actually take its customers serious
    You can always get in touch with them via mail....quite easy....i asked i got a response...i used to bitch about kabam and the game a lot...you dont like it unnistall it and move on

Leave a comment:

• S_SPAWN_SM2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtomicDoom
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathBringer1989 View Post
    The funny thing is i asked kabam if they were closing this game and there intetions are clear their not closing it as i have been told a new update is also coming sometime in the new year you should not believe what gaming magazines wtite cause most of it is bs i know cause i am a gamer and i dont believe no **** in gaming magazines especially the ones that are on internet because all it aint true.
    Lmao on this whole thread but this one the most. I've asked kaboom so many questions in 3 years and they have lied to me every single time. Your telling me you believe a support team that 99.9% of the time has no idea at all what's going on in the game and has 0 idea how to fix things or give you things that you haven't received?? LOL LOL LOL! I don't remember the game these other guys are talking about but I do remember the players showing up in HOC and complaining that they were told they had big plans for their game over that next year and it was closed with in a week or two after that. That was so people wouldn't stop spending and they could suck as much money out of their wallets. I can't believe how many players still believe they actually care about this game.

Leave a comment:

• IGN_Nova66
    replied
    The article...

Say only that they want to reduce founds on old games and it is exactly what happens to HoC. Take a look on the new event, it's a great event? You say: amazing! No? So, this game moves on the lower positions of the kabam develop chart.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X