Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

heroes of camelot ending?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heroes of camelot ending?

I was just informed that HoC is ending. January 1, 2016 it will be no longer playable. What if any is the truth of this?

Nah, I only trust on my dear Goddess Rhiannon whispering into my mind on my sweetiest dreams. Or maybe some GM posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_5SMRKXS View Post
      I was just informed that HoC is ending. January 1, 2016 it will be no longer playable. What if any is the truth of this?
      If it was not longer than playable in less than 2 weeks why the hell did they release 5 new god cards for xmas event where did you get this info from?

Comment

Yes I agree, however I was playing a different game a few years ago and they were also putting out heaps of new cards. Then all of a sudden, the devs stopped and the game died very quickly. You have heard "take the money and run"?

Comment

The Supreme Heroes shutdown was slightly different.

After some good arenas, there was a huge discount on pay items, roughly a 99% off. Then, the shutdown notice: "The game will go sunset in three months... sorry for the inconvenience, but we have better things to invest in than your puny community, best regards..."

Comment

Informed by who?

Sounds like an Internet rumor to me!

Comment

A week or two ago I posted a interview with the owner dude and a magazine. In it it stated in the new year they are only taking care of the 4 new games and the others are being sold or they are done with them cause they were disappointed with only making 400,000,000$ last year. They didn't double profits from the year before like they have every other year! They already have sold the rights to a bunch of their games to rockyou! It was either the post I posted or one connected to the interview. I don't remember for sure but I do know there is an interview out there that states what I wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Person View Post
                A week or two ago I posted a interview with the owner dude and a magazine. In it it stated in the new year they are only taking care of the 4 new games and the others are being sold or they are done with them cause they were disappointed with only making 400,000,000$ last year. They didn't double profits from the year before like they have every other year! They already have sold the rights to a bunch of their games to rockyou! It was either the post I posted or one connected to the interview. I don't remember for sure but I do know there is an interview out there that states what I wrote.
                We would only be so lucky if they sold the game to someone else lol.

Comment

Until something official has been said on this forum by someone from kabam than what your saying is false and you have no proof and for that being said i sent kabam an email and they have confirmed that this game is going no where as of yet so the info you supplied here is just rumors nothing more and nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBringer1989 View Post
                    Until something official has been said on this forum by someone from kabam than what your saying is false and you have no proof and for that being said i sent kabam an email and they have confirmed that this game is going no where as of yet so the info you supplied here is just rumors nothing more and nothing less.
                    Here is the one I posted. http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...annual-revenue Soon as I find the one about selling or abandoning all but their 4 new games I'll post it to!

Comment

This isn't the one but it gives you the just of it. http://venturebeat.com/2015/04/20/ka...ile-game-hits/ I read a lot of gaming on line magazines. And this one is coming from the head of kascam so I guess he's starting big rumours!

Comment

This isn't the one but it gives you the just of it. http://venturebeat.com/2015/04/20/ka...ile-game-hits/ I read a lot of gaming on line magazines. And this one is coming from the head of kascam so I guess he's starting big rumours!
                        I am only afraid that they will closed the game. Have no problem if they pass it onto someone else. The way Kascam managing now, it is as good as closing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by HippoKing1991 View Post
                          I am only afraid that they will closed the game. Have no problem if they pass it onto someone else. The way Kascam managing now, it is as good as closing the game.
                          They have shut games before. When this game started they shut one of their other games and gave big spenders in that game gems to play here and get them hooked on this game so they'd keep spending money on kascam. I doubt this time they will give anyone anything to play another one of their games because they have suckered in a wack of people into spending on this one so I'm sure most of the spenders will start another kascam game and spend there and in 2 more years the same thing will happen.

Comment

Makes sense why they stopped working on LOTR and Hunger Games HOC clones haha. But that article is 8 months old... HOC may not get attention that top games get, but they haven't ditched it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bbatardo View Post
                              Makes sense why they stopped working on LOTR and Hunger Games HOC clones haha. But that article is 8 months old... HOC may not get attention that top games get, but they haven't ditched it yet.
                              Of course not. There are still a lot of suckers spending enough to keep them from closing it yet. The art work is crap compared to what it used to be, everything is rushed faster than before, and more promos are being put on then anything else. They did it in other games as well. When they were almost dead they rushed out as much as they could to milk every last hundred they could from their spenders. The same thing happened in them.... Mod presence dropped to practically none, the art work dropped, and they put out as many money making promos they could before they announced they were closing the game. Same thing that's happening here lol but I find it funny no one else sees it lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                              X