Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Bots ane cheats. server Lucan-97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bots ane cheats. server Lucan-97

Hello dear admins. First of all i'd like to say i start this game around 3 month ago at lucan-97 server and i found the his game fun and interesting.
    After like 2 month game become really bored. What the reason of it? The reason is a guild named Gods. More then 10 player from that guild and i have to admine not people only from that guild are using bots. They even not hiding it and say themself about fact they are using it. They dont missing any arena, any event.. nothing. They just using it everywhere. We... normal players dont have any chance to get some rewards when there is ranking reward aswell. Its pot and ticks arena? Ok they can us it i dont care, there is no ranking reward anyway, but the events where there is ranking rewards or arenas with ranking rewards.. they totally ruining it. Waiting some arena with nice ranking reward aswell.. oh finally it start.., but.. its just 5 min as arena started and some of them already jumping at 4-5 k raiting. Dear admins sorry for my bad english and plz do domthing about it. Will ask ppl from lucan to reply my post so u be sure and start do the action

Originally posted by Kidlee View Post
    Hello dear admins. First of all i'd like to say i start this game around 3 month ago at lucan-97 server and i found the his game fun and interesting.
    After like 2 month game become really bored. What the reason of it? The reason is a guild named Gods. More then 10 player from that guild and i have to admine not people only from that guild are using bots. They even not hiding it and say themself about fact they are using it. They dont missing any arena, any event.. nothing. They just using it everywhere. We... normal players dont have any chance to get some rewards when there is ranking reward aswell. Its pot and ticks arena? Ok they can us it i dont care, there is no ranking reward anyway, but the events where there is ranking rewards or arenas with ranking rewards.. they totally ruining it. Waiting some arena with nice ranking reward aswell.. oh finally it start.., but.. its just 5 min as arena started and some of them already jumping at 4-5 k raiting. Dear admins sorry for my bad english and plz do domthing about it. Will ask ppl from lucan to reply my post so u be sure and start do the action
    The only thing you can do is forget about it and stop caring! I've complained (and many others) about a guy in our realm over and over again to kascam and the guys has botted his way to first in every arena and every normal mode event and even had this mod here ask me about him in pm here and he still is in the game and once again has botted himself into first in this event and they've done nothing! They say they care but they don't!

Comment

#rebellion

I know it's all been said and done on this subject. We're all just tired and done with it. But I'm starting to think maybe that was kabams goal tbh. It's not that they don't care about the cheats, it's that they kinda like em. Bots get all the good stuff for free by cheating, the masses can only keep up by spending, kabam and the bots live happily ever after. It's pretty much extortion if u hope to keep playing the game. But there's more of us honest players than there are bots. Don't be the victims anymore ppl ffs. So u reported someone and got an auto reply? Cool. Keep sending them. Everyday. Enough of us being very annoying (and not spending a dime) will force them to respond. We are the hand that feeds, after all. Lying down and taking it in the *butt* is just pathetic. Besides...flooding their inboxes sounds fun to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_66RRQM6 View Post
        I know it's all been said and done on this subject. We're all just tired and done with it. But I'm starting to think maybe that was kabams goal tbh. It's not that they don't care about the cheats, it's that they kinda like em. Bots get all the good stuff for free by cheating, the masses can only keep up by spending, kabam and the bots live happily ever after. It's pretty much extortion if u hope to keep playing the game. But there's more of us honest players than there are bots. Don't be the victims anymore ppl ffs. So u reported someone and got an auto reply? Cool. Keep sending them. Everyday. Enough of us being very annoying (and not spending a dime) will force them to respond. We are the hand that feeds, after all. Lying down and taking it in the *butt* is just pathetic. Besides...flooding their inboxes sounds fun to me.
        Lol very funny. We have been reporting the same people and the same 2 guilds since late 2013 it doesn't help at all. Nothing gets done and the botters don't hold back even when they know they are being reported. The only ones that were dealt with were the ones offering torg in world chat. Since then these people just started new accounts and now offer it and other things in line chat app and these guys here don't do a thing about it at all even with many players complaining with picture proof. Go ahead and flood them with complaints you'll get the same robotic answer and they will be closed and nothing will be done at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Person View Post
          Lol very funny. We have been reporting the same people and the same 2 guilds since late 2013 it doesn't help at all. Nothing gets done and the botters don't hold back even when they know they are being reported. The only ones that were dealt with were the ones offering torg in world chat. Since then these people just started new accounts and now offer it and other things in line chat app and these guys here don't do a thing about it at all even with many players complaining with picture proof. Go ahead and flood them with complaints you'll get the same robotic answer and they will be closed and nothing will be done at all!
          I'm sorry ...I didn't clarify. I mean more like an email bombing than a flood. I mean like sending THEM the same robotic complaint over and over. Every day. Meet them with equal force so to speak. If enough of us do it ya never know...and ofc there are other ways that's just one example.

It's better than sitting on ur ,*** and whing though. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_66RRQM6 View Post
            I'm sorry ...I didn't clarify. I mean more like an email bombing than a flood. I mean like sending THEM the same robotic complaint over and over. Every day. Meet them with equal force so to speak. If enough of us do it ya never know...and ofc there are other ways that's just one example.

It's better than sitting on ur ,*** and whing though. Just sayin.
            Like I told you they don't care. If you didn't notice stupid stuff got replied to and this once again ignored. And trust me I tried many times daily to complain and they didn't and still don't do a thing! so you want to flood them with complaints go a head there have been a few hundred players before you that already tried and have given up because I'll say it again THEY DONT CARE!

Just like your other post said kabam needs the bots the more bots the more the stupid addicted people spend to try to take them out. Trust me there are a lot of players who spend to try to best the botters I know a lot. And you think there are way more legit players than cheaters lol maybe 1 1/2 years ago I'm sure it's close to 50/50 now because everyone knows THEY DONT CARE!

Comment

I doubt Kabam is indifferent about the cheating. I think the bot makers have access to their source code so Kabam can't really do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Humblebrag View Post
                I doubt Kabam is indifferent about the cheating. I think the bot makers have access to their source code so Kabam can't really do anything about it.
                Lol they sure could do something they can ban or even erase accounts. Their problem is exactly what I said they don't care or they would be actively seeking out the cheaters like every other card game out there that isn't run by kascam! Why get rid of the people that are making the stupid spenders spend to try and take them out???? Lmao!

I don't know what realm your in but the 3 I play in all have groups of players spending a lot to try and take out the cheaters. Lol I find that funny as hell. Why spend real money to try and beat cheaters who spend nothing and still beat you.

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Person View Post
                  Lol they sure could do something they can ban or even erase accounts. Their problem is exactly what I said they don't care or they would be actively seeking out the cheaters like every other card game out there that isn't run by kascam! Why get rid of the people that are making the stupid spenders spend to try and take them out???? Lmao!

I don't know what realm your in but the 3 I play in all have groups of players spending a lot to try and take out the cheaters. Lol I find that funny as hell. Why spend real money to try and beat cheaters who spend nothing and still beat you.
                  Actually the source code theory isn't far off from the "paid employee" theory. And we know they don't care Real Person...I guess for me at least that's not the point. I will say that shortly after the "flood", the guild in question split and the biggest botters have made new accts and formed a new guild. The new accounts seem to imply that the old ones were banned but who knows. Botters don't tend to answer those questions...

Anyway I like the game and want to keep playing. I won't pay kabam a dime though and I will continue to report if for no other reason than my own self respect. Other ideas would be to boycott things ppl spend the most on like chest of chests. They've sucked the last 2 months anyway. It's sad to see players talking the way you do...you clearly keep playing the game though. If/when I start to feel like that I'll swiftly delete the game. Til then...

Comment

I was hoping more replys for this post because whole server cryng about botters but it seems thats all what they can do. They are too lazy to spend 5 min and reply post in hope to solve ptoblem. Anyway its still enough comments here to ask now kabam to reply and tell us at least that they dont care or they trying to do somthing. Kabam ppl need some answers so plz be nice and spend 5 min of your time to tive us an answer. Ty

Comment

Originally posted by Kidlee View Post
                      I was hoping more replys for this post because whole server cryng about botters but it seems thats all what they can do. They are too lazy to spend 5 min and reply post in hope to solve ptoblem. Anyway its still enough comments here to ask now kabam to reply and tell us at least that they dont care or they trying to do somthing. Kabam ppl need some answers so plz be nice and spend 5 min of your time to tive us an answer. Ty
                      Lol go back and read every post about cheating. The ones they comment in they say that cheating is a bannable offence and player caught will be dealt with. The problem with that is no one there is looking for the cheaters because no one ever gets banned! The last person who actually cared was Aaron and he doesn't run hoc forums any more or play in game and actually talk with us players any more. When he was in charge players were actually getting banned for cheating and rude people in chat got 3 day chat bans as a warning then full chat bans if they continued and when we didn't get something he himself would look into it and give us what we deserved not this stupid here's 5 summon stones for your troubles and you don't get what you actually were supposed to. Since he has left maybe 5-10% of what he used to do gets done around here. They don't care at all anymore!!!

Comment

I have to agree they don't care about bots many users on our server complain and nothing done! Cheaters have played into first place and they seem to get all the good cards in arena, while others spend and buy gems doing summons that rarely amount to anything more than a 3* or 4* card, or a chest with a couple pots in it, I think the idea is to get people stressed so they will spend more and try to win over the bot users, but it is a losing battle unless you really put in the money!

Comment

So u say they said player couched cheating will be baned? Then maybe time to start giving the names ehh? from who we gona start? Lets start from lord anakim he didnot miss any arena and lets continue.. fikolio, dalegend, vlad, twister, xander, deus and many more.. so should i continue dear kabam or its already enough to give us some official answer?

Comment

Obviously botters are essential part of business in increasing spending by normal players. It would be easy to recognized botter since Kabam has the information of the game. Any pattern in arena or events which is beyond logical and time restraint could be the signs.

However, if Kabam is not acting on the problem, the only solutions are to join the botters or stop playing. The former solution is good that one does not need to spend any money and do not need to get GK since GK bonus is nothing for botter. Secondly, one could save time by just not manually playing the game in arena or events. It's the better and the way quietly agreed by Kabam since there is no reply or action to stop such issue.

Anyone that bothers to complain relentlessly, I suggest to consider the options above.

Comment

I heard some old friends of mine finally joined me and quit and had to come here and see. I see they still aren't cleaning up the game and see there still are a bunch of people falling for their money promos and they have nerfed them once again. Not much longer until enough people leave and the game will be put into auto robotic mode like most of their other games and their support system. Arenas will be set to rerun old ones and old promos rerun and the best cheaters and suckered in spenders will be the only ones left fighting for stuff they have thousands of and still come here and complain that no one is taking care of this game now. lmfao

Comment

Working...
                              X