Hello Tim,

I am so relieved to hear that you were able to get back into the game, though it is very disappointing that you had to spend a significant amount of time trying to get back into the game after those items were allocated to you. Thank you, though, for sharing your experience with us and for taking the time to report this matter to us. I am grateful for your assistance.

It does appear that allocating these gk items appears to be what is causing these fatal errors. This is being looked into for a resolution.

That all said, all of your feedback on how to improve this feature as well as your experience going forward as been shared with the Game Team. It is excellent feedback and it, like all ideas we receive, is being taken under serious consideration. Additionally, any issues found with these or other items will be resolved as soon as possible.

I hope you have amazing luck going forward and that your weekend is truly wonderful! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to write back and we'd love to help out further.