Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

golden **** and ss drops in event please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden **** and ss drops in event please

Good day GM pendragon please can you guys reincorporate golden arsed and ss drops in events please as not many people have any left and ois extreamky hard to perform over level without them even if that's all that easy deops we need them

Maybe it´s a good chance to remove that pesky 3-star from the boss drops. Golden Arses, Boss cards and loot drops only, like in the first wandering boss events.

It roughly takes 200-300 battles to get 8 boss cards, so why not also getting a great supply of Arses as a bonus? Replacing all of these eagles, bears and craps would earn more than 100 Arses without even needing to farm for them.

For summon stones, it also would be okay, but you still cannot summon the VIP-only cards

Comment

I thought they removed the SS's from events because of the complaints about botters?

And am I the only one with a gazillion donkeys and feeders? My guild still raids daily, so I get a lot from there I suppose, but still....it's hard to fathom how these are in high demand when this is what I've got in my Vault:

3140 Gold donkey
      702 Silver donkey
      1780 Brown donkey
      590 Max level Knife Juggler
      1180 Max level Harbor Guard
      160 Max level Armored Warhorse
      30 Max level Black Knight
      1200 Max Level Necros the Grim
      1060 Max level Trahern
      1120 Max level Modron
      325 Max level Covetous Whelp
      91 Max level Eager Squire (level 40)
      820 Max level Hatebound Crusader
      850 Max level Keeper of the Glade
      27 Max level Shadow Alley Swindler
      29 Max level Haunt
      24 Max level Black Market Broker
      445 Max level Wayfaring Oracle
      54 Max level Sir Valamir
      480 Max level Bloodstained Virtuoso
      45 Max level Creeping Anglerbush
      45 Max level Eager Squire (level 50, haha)
      38 Max level Defiled Hippogriff (level 50, another goof, haha)
      25 Max level Defiled Hippogriff (level 40)
      575 Max level Galahad the Pure
      608 Max level Sorrowful Swordsman
      54 Max level Court Magician
      60 Max level Time Wizard
      269 Max level Gawain's Guard
      50 Max level Guinevere
      565 Max level Moonlight Berserker
      40 Max level Veteran Paladin
      460 Max level Moonglow Supplicant
      360 Max level Shepherd of Decay
      75 Max level Myriddin
      14 Max level Nightmare

....plus about 50 others that are Max level here and there that I overlooked. That's just the max-level feeders. That doesn't even begin to shed light on the 327 slots filled with other crap to use as feeders, just not max level......

Comment

Originally posted by Denaunie View Post
        And am I the only one with a gazillion donkeys and feeders? My guild still raids daily, so I get a lot from there I suppose, but still....it's hard to fathom how these are in high demand when this is what I've got in my Vault:

3140 Gold donkey
        702 Silver donkey
        1780 Brown donkey
        I have 120 golden, 79 silver and 288 brown (and a dozen necro and patriotic) donkeys and I still think that I exploited the past events quite enough.

Comment

Originally posted by czFish View Post
          I have 120 golden, 79 silver and 288 brown (and a dozen necro and patriotic) donkeys and I still think that I exploited the past events quite enough.
          Interesting Fish. I'm usually top 5 for events. And then of course we raid every day, though I don't think you farm with us. Still, that's a huge jump given I'm a non-spender...I don't get it.

Granted, I have very few, if any, cards that I level these days. Maybe the event cards, but that's about it. So I guess I save there. IDK, I just feel flooded with feeders and such and have felt that way for months/several events. I mean, c'mon, some of the feeders I listed are from LAST Halloween event, LOL!! :/

But seriously, given that I've assisted in raids every day for at least a year, I wonder how many donkeys came from there. Forget all the additional max level feeders. Maybe people just need to get back to using the resources and opportunities the game already gives? Go back to raiding daily and farm donkeys there. We all should have thousands of mana pots by now to be able to do that. :P

Comment

last two raids I hit hard, I go only 1 streak bonus and no golden arses, seems like they lowered the drop rate in raids. I used to get them all the time.

Comment

Give us summon Golden arses for amulets

Comment

So you have a million donkeys thats great. So do I, but shouldn't the new player be able to get a million of them as well. You have to consider a game from all aspects. We old players need new players or the game would die. So yes I want to see more feeder donkeys to promot the growth of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by LordCronus View Post
                  last two raids I hit hard, I go only 1 streak bonus and no golden arses, seems like they lowered the drop rate in raids. I used to get them all the time.
                  Ahhh, bummer, but which raid? I find many in both Ossi and Bourg, even in the initial easy hits. I hadn't felt a decrease in drop rate, but again, when you go every single day, they all sorta blend together, lol. We run every day, whether anyone farms or not. At least it's started in case anyone decides to pop in and farm. Scrolls are just collecting dust these days otherwise and people are free to solo anytime they want.

I'm just trying to find solutions for people with what they already have, while waiting for a development solution (if there will even be one to people's satisfaction). For now, that might be the best option immediately available.

I've just never been one to rely on others to solve my problems or to demand that they give me what I want, I just go get it myself, lol. :/

Comment

Originally posted by SirDracoTristan88 View Post
                    So you have a million donkeys thats great. So do I, but shouldn't the new player be able to get a million of them as well. You have to consider a game from all aspects. We old players need new players or the game would die. So yes I want to see more feeder donkeys to promot the growth of the game.
                    Easy there partner, I never said it was a bad idea or that i was against the idea in any way. I just simply questioned the gap between the have's and the have-not's, as it seems to be quite drastic and I'm not sure I understand the discrepancy, especially as a nearly-free player. So before you try to tell me what I need to consider, maybe take a moment to make sure you actually understand my point. Thanks.

Comment

Pls Kabam we need Golden Arns drop in event pls .

Comment

I agree on you in most posts dena.. But i have been playing this game for a year and a half and i have no golden left.. I stupidly used them reclessly i. Thought they would always be in event.. My mistake and i learned from it.. Lol.. I have like you thousands of feeders i doubt i ever gonna use but no or only a few golden arses.. So i hope they implement them in event again..or as drop in boss fights i stead of those stupid 3* no one ever uses

Comment

Originally posted by Shamran View Post
                          I agree on you in most posts dena.. But i have been playing this game for a year and a half and i have no golden left.. I stupidly used them reclessly i. Thought they would always be in event.. My mistake and i learned from it.. Lol.. I have like you thousands of feeders i doubt i ever gonna use but no or only a few golden arses.. So i hope they implement them in event again..or as drop in boss fights i stead of those stupid 3* no one ever uses
                          Awwww Shamran, I can totally see how that could happen. At least you learned something, lol.

I hope folks can get what they need without it tilting the balance too much.

But yeah, I learned long ago not to make assumptions and to use everything in moderation. You just never know when it's gone tomorrow. On the otherhand, if you don't spend some stuff today, it sits in your vault collecting dust for eternity, haha, so I guess flip a coin and hope for the best. :P

Comment

I have almost 6k golden arses but almost out off brown donkies which is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Denaunie View Post
                              Awwww Shamran, I can totally see how that could happen. At least you learned something, lol.

I hope folks can get what they need without it tilting the balance too much.

But yeah, I learned long ago not to make assumptions and to use everything in moderation. You just never know when it's gone tomorrow. On the otherhand, if you don't spend some stuff today, it sits in your vault collecting dust for eternity, haha, so I guess flip a coin and hope for the best. :P
                              What's specific about golden donkeys is their unique bug. Thousands of my useless feeders can't do what a bunch of golden arses can - overelevel a card.

When I first accidentally overleveled a Paladin, I thought that I discovered a bug; and I still think that overleveling was always a bug, that has eventually become a feature. However, I personally don't see overleveling to be as important as it used to be at times when there was no awakening...

Comment

Working...
                              X