Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Game Masters and others legendary creatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Masters and others legendary creatures

Hello Heroes of Camelot Community,

It is nice to be here!

Let me, shortly, introduce myself.

I have worked on Heroes of Camelot, almost, from the beginning with Aaron. I have always been behind the scenes, but I was there. I saw this community and the game growing every year.

We have brought in the game a lot of new things and a lot of new things will come!

I am just here, right now, to let you know that the game is not abandoned, but that we have worked, as you can see, on new cards, new events, and also new features that will come.
    Of course the game has changed from the beginning, and probably it will change again in the future. That’s totally normal for a game. A game, in his entire life circle, changes a lot. The reasons why it does, it’s because a game needs to bring always something new and appealable to its players.

I have read many “Conspiracy Theories” as many of you have called them, and that’s the reason why I decided to write a post here, just to tell you that those are just theories.

I want also saying that we have plans for this forum. My idea is to keep it cleaner and easier to access for all players. With no duplicated threads, no offensive threads and with constructive threads.
    Of course that can be done also if the community will be ready to help for making the forum a better place for all our players.

I would like also to see more Forum Events and we will work in this direction. For example, I can tell you, that there will be one pretty early with very nice prizes, so stay tuned!

I will be not alone here, other Game Masters will join to help me on this. But realistically this will require time. However you have to know that also if we are not writing here, the team is always reading your feedbacks.

Last but not least I want thank, Dash and the ones before him, for their amazing job on this forum.

So thank you for your patience and stay tuned because we are here!

ok

Thanks for the update

Comment

Originally posted by GMDASH Pendragon View Post
      [COLOR="#FF8C00"]-snip-
      Thank you kindly for the update, mister. Looking forward to seeing more from you and the ones to come.

Comment

I dont think I can start for the begining again. Useless 1 and a half years with unsatisfiying cs , buggy and laggy game. And I guarantee you will be here just for 3 or 6 month. You choose the wrong dev

Comment

Thanks, this sounds promising! Hopefully we will read from you frequently, even if it is just a short comment on some threads...

Comment

welcome to the madness.. maybe you would like to answer the 1200 threads going around regarding the bugs in guild wars! That would be great..

Comment

Thank you for posting. Was hoping an official GM would say something.

Welcome to the public sight Gmdash Pendragon, may the stress not get to you too badly.

Comment

Thanks for the communication. I appreciate being kept up to date so we know things are still grinding in the background. Only 1 question. Can you fix support?

Comment

Look forward to the new things you hopefully bring to the game.

Comment

First of all welcome to the comunity!

Glad to hear from someone from the team, as most of all where thinking that you guys where stunned by Uther Pendragon or got stucked in the Wraith's vortex.

Hopefully, we'll have a better game from now on, with a different kind of approach from the team member's, in the comunity forum and support.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Welcome

It is good to see a new gm. Thank you for introducing yourself.

While I understand the need for new content to keep coming. I think the bigger concern for most people is fixing the old content. I know I would be fine with 1 event a month if the promises we have heard for gk pool updates tower shop updates and general bugs got a higher priority then shoving new and often rushed features and content at us.

Guild wars should be the highest priority as it's something veteran guilds have waited a very very long time for and yet because of numerous bugs it's only a shell of what it could be.

I only ask because I noticed you expertly promised only new content and said nothing of fixing the issues.

Thanks and once again welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Totsmcgee View Post
                        It is good to see a new gm. Thank you for introducing yourself.

While I understand the need for new content to keep coming. I think the bigger concern for most people is fixing the old content. I know I would be fine with 1 event a month if the promises we have heard for gk pool updates tower shop updates and general bugs got a higher priority then shoving new and often rushed features and content at us.

Guild wars should be the highest priority as it's something veteran guilds have waited a very very long time for and yet because of numerous bugs it's only a shell of what it could be.

I only ask because I noticed you expertly promised only new content and said nothing of fixing the issues.

Thanks and once again welcome.
                        Amen! Couldn't agree more with this!

Comment

Sooooo, how about that engagement?

Comment

It is nice to be here!

Let me, shortly, introduce myself.

I have worked on Heroes of Camelot, almost, from the beginning with Aaron. I have always been behind the scenes, but I was there. I saw this community and the game growing every year.

We have brought in the game a lot of new things and a lot of new things will come!

I am just here, right now, to let you know that the game is not abandoned, but that we have worked, as you can see, on new cards, new events, and also new features that will come.
                            Of course the game has changed from the beginning, and probably it will change again in the future. That’s totally normal for a game. A game, in his entire life circle, changes a lot. The reasons why it does, it’s because a game needs to bring always something new and appealable to its players.

I have read many “Conspiracy Theories” as many of you have called them, and that’s the reason why I decided to write a post here, just to tell you that those are just theories.

I want also saying that we have plans for this forum. My idea is to keep it cleaner and easier to access for all players. With no duplicated threads, no offensive threads and with constructive threads.
                            Of course that can be done also if the community will be ready to help for making the forum a better place for all our players.

I would like also to see more Forum Events and we will work in this direction. For example, I can tell you, that there will be one pretty early with very nice prizes, so stay tuned!

I will be not alone here, other Game Masters will join to help me on this. But realistically this will require time. However you have to know that also if we are not writing here, the team is always reading your feedbacks.

Last but not least I want thank, Dash and the ones before him, for their amazing job on this forum.

GM Pendragon,

I’m glad to know that you are here and will be active. So far, I am wondering if Kabam GMs are legendary or just a myth. Only time and your voice, or lack thereof, will let us know. I’m glad that you are working on new content, but below are some items that you and your team need to fix immediately. Otherwise, it won’t matter what new content you come up with, because a great many players will leave before seeing it or spending money on it.

1. GET RID OF THE CHEATERS, HACKERS, AND BOTTERS. I can’t emphasize this point enough. Right now, the response that Kabam cannot reveal the outcome of the investigations sounds more like Kabam cannot be bothered to enforce their own rules, especially after seeing them return constantly. Some players have even done the analysis your paid employees should have performed. While players report them every week, the lack of action indicates that your company really doesn’t care about legitimate players. It’s more like a really bad version of Dune, “The gems must flow.”

2. Fix Grail Knight. When a player spends money (or redeems an insane amount of offerings) to reach GK9, that should mean something. When that is suddenly wiped out because you cannot run your game properly, your customer service (trying to keep a straight face there) needs to completely recompense them and restore them to GK9. Give some real compensation for it; don’t give us 3 soul stones, you are basically spitting in our faces with that pitiful response. Update the GK summons, add some more 6* cards or even a 7* (Arthur Pendragon comes to mind). No one uses 4* cards in any meaningful deck with the advent of 7* cards, including Sacred Squadron. Make the 4*s level 40 feeder cards, add golden arses to the mix (since you made them very hard to get during events), and maybe even throw in some nightmare potions. Update GK daily quests; give us nightmare potions in some of them. Doesn’t have to be all, but even a few would indicate that Kabam is listening.

3. Fix Caerleon Tower. It hasn’t escaped our attention that two map pieces are essentially unused and the “whole map” is the same way. No changes for 9+ months; rewards remain the same. Ice Overlord is really the only useful card out of them all (see #2). Kabam should include Arthur, Lancelot and Morgana the Younger; Skullflayer Shinobi, Loholt Chainwail, Vambrael and Vambrael Fallen, Juicifer, Ogrim; maybe even a 7 star, like Blighted Galzra (make it expensive, 25K to 40K). Give us something worthwhile. Add more levels and include rewards like nightmare potions instead of normal stamina and mana potions.

4. Fix Guild Wars. This is an upgrade that veteran guilds fought for to get put in place. Two hour battles….ok, I buy that. Inability to have a fourth time to cover the other 6 hr timeslot….questionable, not hard to program, and makes sense for North and South American players. Having everything fixed three hours beforehand, player’s decks unchanging and not doing anything requiring modified decks (ie, raiding), unable to change around players who won’t know until an hour before GW if they can play (some of us work real jobs)….insane. Valuing cottages worth 8 points, or 16, depending on the whims of the GW gods….crazy. Having months of work wiped out, with no recompense (like the full value of lost upgrades)….that is insulting. Giving us rewards that we had as regular bosses for events a few months ago….greedy or lazy. Guild Wars is the one place where botters cannot take over the game (see #1). Give us a unique 7* card prize that matters, or even give us a list of possible cards to spend Guild Tokens upon. Remove the worthless 5* level 1 cards and give us 5 vigor or spirit potions or full 5* level 50 cards.

5. Fix Arenas. Most of them are the same you have offered for 9 months. Grab bag, for example. You have changed a few arenas so we have a very small chance to compete in nightmare scenarios. That’s nice. The Step Arenas were a good step forward, probably the best change in a long time, especially the stat reset. Flash arenas have been a good change as well, helping players fill in holes in medium-range decks. However, read #1 again. Great rewards in arenas do not matter when someone can put up 8K points in 10 minutes, where #1 is literally unobtainable (see #2). Do something where winning can’t be bot (see what I did there?)

6. Fix raids. Great when introduced, even valuable for a while for 6* cards. But after introducing 7* cards, the value of the boss cards have plummeted. The rewards as golden arses and might boosts are really the most worthwhile reason to still raid, plus helping players get a start on basic decks. You won’t see those boss cards in top decks anymore. Get some new boss cards, add some nightmare potions, throw in a few awakening gems and souls. Add one or two unique 6* or 7* cards.

We don’t play the game to spend money and buy gems. We buy gems and spend money because we enjoy the game. Figure that out or HoC will die a painful death.

Sincerely,
                            Thaliodin

Comment

The game is not abandoned but the team somehow abandoned the Forum.

In a team post, Dash said, and i quote "we will continue to add even more staff members to the tracker over time".

This is a August 20th post as you can see here: http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...-Forum-Upgrade!

So far, the team activity is similar to nothing.

The customer service has seen better days, lot's of players with account issues, GK dissapearing, Fatal Error 101 not solved as you stated in the following post: http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...5183-Error-101

We have no information regarding this issues as well as many others, which is shamefull.

Comment

Working...
                              X