Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Uther nerfed ! What about mordred!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uther nerfed ! What about mordred!?

Ok you guys nerfed the F2P people's best chance if beating us paying players what about this mordred glitch that he procs 2x in the same turn/same round and basically instakills any tank ?! He is the problem not uther ! What are you guys doing to fix mordred ?! This has been like this since he was released !!

P.s all free players you forgot about the new card lol and now when you fight our new decks with 5mill +hp your gonna wish you never cried about uther

Mordred hit only 50% of HP team, next hit is a bug, team left 0 HP, but its only visual effect, there is no damage, only stun

Comment

Visually I don't want to see no damn bug I invested 7+ grand into this game it need to be fixxed it isn't supposed to do it

Comment

All you people who post needless responses gives them a reason not to fix it you are a player not a developer how about your kind sides with the player and stops giving kabam excuses

Comment

Originally posted by JaY_jAy_1101 View Post
          All you people who post needless responses gives them a reason not to fix it you are a player not a developer how about your kind sides with the player and stops giving kabam excuses
          Lol I agree with the other guy it's only a visual bug and most of us don't care about them anymore because we know it's just visual for one and second we know there is no use asking for the fix because it won't get done for a year or two. We learned to just live with it I don't think he was making excuses for them at all just trying to explain to you it's just visual like other visual bugs that have never been fixed as well.

Comment

Yea like it took a year to fix uther lol you guys are something else and it isn't always a visual glitch man sometimes it kills the damn team because if I have 5 mill hp tank he procs 2x killing it then a 220k atk makes it dead how visual is it when it's supposed to be 1.5 his hp come on you guys are oblivious to what's really going on in the matter unless each realm the glitch is different who knows but once again instead of agree that it's an annoying glitch and hoping they fix it let's all side with kabam and ay owe we love with it because they won't fix it you guys must not pay to play because it seems 99% of F2p don't care about anything at all because there investment is like a bull with tits useles and don't care if the game even works

Comment

I welcome the nerf of uther, it is still OP with stun enemy party but now att teams will be able to survive a bit longer

Comment

Yea like it took a year to fix uther lol you guys are something else and it isn't always a visual glitch man sometimes it kills the damn team because if I have 5 mill hp tank he procs 2x killing it then a 220k atk makes it dead how visual is it when it's supposed to be 1.5 his hp come on you guys are oblivious to what's really going on in the matter unless each realm the glitch is different who knows but once again instead of agree that it's an annoying glitch and hoping they fix it let's all side with kabam and ay owe we love with it because they won't fix it you guys must not pay to play because it seems 99% of F2p don't care about anything at all because there investment is like a bull with tits useles and don't care if the game even works
                Hell no I don't pay to play anymore I used to then I realized they never fix anything so I got smart and stopped spending a long long time ago! Why because I know they won't fix little problems like this and the other 1-200 problems then haven't been dealt with. That's just complete stupidity to continue when you know things like this aren't high priority to them.

Comment

P.s all free players you forgot about the new card lol and now when you fight our new decks with 5mill +hp your gonna wish you never cried about uther
                  Mmh... who has ever "cried" about Uther? Free players getting a good chance to face powerful decks for free, or paying players seeing their expensive tanks being crippled by a pesky freebie deck with Nathra Verdaine?

That´s not anything about F2P vs P2P, it is only a fix to an unbalance in the game, like the Ice Overlord always-proc issue. And most of the seasoned F2P also care for the game, as they do invest an underestimated but valuable good on it, their time.

Comment

I agree. There's been times where my 1st team gets killed on the 1st proc of mordred. One hit & 2.7 million hp gone. And it's not a visual bug because the team fades & they move on to hitting my 2nd team. Mordred needs fixed.

Comment

Ok you guys nerfed the F2P people's best chance if beating us paying players what about this mordred glitch that he procs 2x in the same turn/same round and basically instakills any tank ?! He is the problem not uther ! What are you guys doing to fix mordred ?! This has been like this since he was released !!

DASH READ THIS PLZ

i like uther being nerfed as f2p and p2p both player sides.... its just since you nerf uther you need to nerf maelgwn its 1.8mil party dmg it kills everything ...... but nerfing him to half dmg as uther that will be 300k per tick and nuriel makes that dmg per tick ( 270 ) so nuriel will need nerf too ....... also i dont think mordred needs nerf if both procs happenes its 50% dmg and stun ... its visual bug it doesnt kill enem team with both procs .... dash read this please

Comment

nerf...nerf...nerf.. you are stupid, guys. yes, Uther and Maelgwn very strong card, but p2p players had it too.
                        Top decks of p2p players:
                        1. 450.000+ATK/7.000.000+HP
                        2. 2.000.000+ATK/1.200.000+HP
                        3. 1.900.000+ATK/800.000+HP

Do you win this party? I dont think so... And Uther and Maelgwn give you this little chance.

Comment

uther and chain's hits was changed?? uther hit 323k and chain hit 230k??

Comment

everyone complaining about uthur how I see it is the f2p players and the p2p players hade the same chances at winning and loosing it's not like only the f2p players won all the time or the p2p players won all the time and it's also not like kabam gave uthur to f2p players only everyone had access to obtain him and it is a game how boaring it is to win all the time and it actually brought back fun to the game

Comment

Originally posted by FALLEN OVERLORD View Post
                              everyone complaining about uthur how I see it is the f2p players and the p2p players hade the same chances at winning and loosing it's not like only the f2p players won all the time or the p2p players won all the time and it's also not like kabam gave uthur to f2p players only everyone had access to obtain him and it is a game how boaring it is to win all the time and it actually brought back fun to the game
                              Totally agree!
                              Keep the voice down about that nerfing, it is the best gameplay ever and i'm talking from the p2p position so...don't ask for more nerfing and learn that the exercise of LOOSING is part of this game, p2p or f2p!!

Comment

Working...
                              X