Hello,

Thank you for writing in. I am sorry to know that your account got banned. It's not a pleasant news.

I have reviewed you account and see that your recent actions in game were a violation of our Terms of Service, and action had to be taken in order to protect the game play experience of our other players.

All text in the game must follow the guidelines of our Terms of Service. This includes, but is not limited to:
- World Chat
- Messages sent to other players
- User names, City names, and alliance names

If you have any additional concerns regarding this situation, please review our Terms of Service at the following link: http://www.kabam.com/tos/

I apologize for any confusion you may have experienced with this matter, but our Moderation Team has reviewed this matter thoroughly and determined this to be the best course of action. At this time, we cannot provide any further information regarding this. The decision made by our moderation staff in this instance is final and not open to appeal.

Regards,

Craig
Kabam Support

--------------------------------------------------

So as per kabam, most of the players have been voilating TOS? I need a fooking proof of what was my violation, If kabam is unable to provide the right proof and do not provide the right compensation, in my opinion a gem strike should follow