Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

New combo (with 7* cards)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New combo (with 7* cards)

    Skullflayer shinobi + Wraith-kin matron + Ogrim deepbrawler and a new 7* cards have %225+%150 atk and %17 proc rate.
    WTF! %375 atk is very high and with 7* cards maybe we will see 900k-1m atack in arena.

  • #2
    Don't forget awaken also will be definitely 1mil

    Comment


    • #3
      900k-1m ATK ? hehe it will almost be twice that much.

      Assuming Mordred gets about 38k ATK and 140k PV at PE T4, then these 2 combos together ....

      Mordred: 140.000 HP / 38.000 ATK
      Ogrim Deepbrawler: 124.273 HP / 30.792 ATK
      Skullflyer Shinobi: 116.379 HP / 35.584 ATK
      Wraith-Kin Matron: 111.817 HP / 36.738 ATK

      TOTAL (before bonuses): 492.469 HP / 141.114 ATK

      +150% ATK bonus (Bearers of Woes): 141.114 x (1+1,5) = 352.785 ATK

      +225% ATK bonus (Dark Denizens): 352.785 x (1+2,25) = 1.146.551 ATK

      +21% party bonus: 1.146.551 x (1+0,21) = 1.387.327 ATK

      +20% bonus (awake + ascend): 1.387.327 x (1+0,20) = 1.664.792 ATK

      TOTAL (with bonuses): 715.065 HP / 1.664.792 ATK


      So it's pretty much a game breaker. Needs to be severely nerfed.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ARREBIMBA View Post
        900k-1m ATK ? hehe it will almost be twice that much.

        Assuming Mordred gets about 38k ATK and 140k PV at PE T4, then these 2 combos together ....

        Mordred: 140.000 HP / 38.000 ATK
        Ogrim Deepbrawler: 124.273 HP / 30.792 ATK
        Skullflyer Shinobi: 116.379 HP / 35.584 ATK
        Wraith-Kin Matron: 111.817 HP / 36.738 ATK

        TOTAL (before bonuses): 492.469 HP / 141.114 ATK

        +150% ATK bonus (Bearers of Woes): 141.114 x (1+1,5) = 352.785 ATK

        +225% ATK bonus (Dark Denizens): 352.785 x (1+2,25) = 1.146.551 ATK

        +21% party bonus: 1.146.551 x (1+0,21) = 1.387.327 ATK

        +20% bonus (awake + ascend): 1.387.327 x (1+0,20) = 1.664.792 ATK

        TOTAL (with bonuses): 715.065 HP / 1.664.792 ATK


        So it's pretty much a game breaker. Needs to be severely nerfed.
        I think that combo will calculate this method
        141114 + (141114 * %375) =670k (for first step)
        ...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RottingChrist View Post
          I think that combo will calculate this method
          141114 + (141114 * %375) =670k (for first step)
          ...
          That's how it should be calculated. I agree.
          But that's not how it works at the moment. That's why Corraddin+Bron+IO+Infernus has been the top ATK team in the game, because their bonuses are multiplied, not added to each other.

          For example, try to calculate Blood Frenzy + Ice and Fire with both methods. You will realize that my way is the correct way when dealing with teams with more than one bonus of the same nature (like 150% Bearer of Woes + 225% Dark Denizens).

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah, the Kabam developers can't do math for ****.

            When using two damage reduction combos, it's the same mess. They're idiots.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ARREBIMBA View Post
              900k-1m ATK ? hehe it will almost be twice that much.

              Assuming Mordred gets about 38k ATK and 140k PV at PE T4, then these 2 combos together ....

              Mordred: 140.000 HP / 38.000 ATK
              Ogrim Deepbrawler: 124.273 HP / 30.792 ATK
              Skullflyer Shinobi: 116.379 HP / 35.584 ATK
              Wraith-Kin Matron: 111.817 HP / 36.738 ATK

              TOTAL (before bonuses): 492.469 HP / 141.114 ATK

              +150% ATK bonus (Bearers of Woes): 141.114 x (1+1,5) = 352.785 ATK

              +225% ATK bonus (Dark Denizens): 352.785 x (1+2,25) = 1.146.551 ATK

              +21% party bonus: 1.146.551 x (1+0,21) = 1.387.327 ATK

              +20% bonus (awake + ascend): 1.387.327 x (1+0,20) = 1.664.792 ATK

              TOTAL (with bonuses): 715.065 HP / 1.664.792 ATK


              So it's pretty much a game breaker. Needs to be severely nerfed.
              I'm not sure that it'll reach 1.6M. I'd calculate it around 1.25M
              Either way I think it is nothing OP. It is just the natural progression of how kabam goes.
              Eventually we'll see a 3M HP tank. And I wouldn't be surprised if ascending continues to get increased by 5% every few updates.
              What I like about it is that it doesn't seems as easy to get as Bron-Spear-Infernus-IO.
              If it's gonna be the best attack team out there, I would hope that it doesn't become as common.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JesusBerlJov View Post
                I'm not sure that it'll reach 1.6M. I'd calculate it around 1.25M
                Either way I think it is nothing OP. It is just the natural progression of how kabam goes.
                Eventually we'll see a 3M HP tank. And I wouldn't be surprised if ascending continues to get increased by 5% every few updates.
                What I like about it is that it doesn't seems as easy to get as Bron-Spear-Infernus-IO.
                If it's gonna be the best attack team out there, I would hope that it doesn't become as common.
                As long as Blood Frenzy + Ice and Fury calculates at 615k (without ascend), then these 2 new combos will calculate to what I posted earlier. A bit more or a bit less, depending on how much atk Mordred actually has (I assumed 38k previously).
                Sure, it'll be around 1.25m ... if Mordred is lvl1 T1. But even then it's more like 1.274m ATK.

                As for the 3M HP tank, that's already here as well: Unholy Conclave
                Juicifer + Valrakk + Vambrael Fallen + Mordrer (assuming 140k HP)
                It calculates to 2.2mil + 1.1m prevented damage = 3.3mil HP.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nerf the Sun Mage!
                  Hey, my deck is getting obsolete at lightspeed...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ARREBIMBA View Post
                    900k-1m ATK ? hehe it will almost be twice that much.

                    Assuming Mordred gets about 38k ATK and 140k PV at PE T4, then these 2 combos together ....

                    Mordred: 140.000 HP / 38.000 ATK
                    Ogrim Deepbrawler: 124.273 HP / 30.792 ATK
                    Skullflyer Shinobi: 116.379 HP / 35.584 ATK
                    Wraith-Kin Matron: 111.817 HP / 36.738 ATK

                    TOTAL (before bonuses): 492.469 HP / 141.114 ATK

                    +150% ATK bonus (Bearers of Woes): 141.114 x (1+1,5) = 352.785 ATK

                    +225% ATK bonus (Dark Denizens): 352.785 x (1+2,25) = 1.146.551 ATK

                    +21% party bonus: 1.146.551 x (1+0,21) = 1.387.327 ATK

                    +20% bonus (awake + ascend): 1.387.327 x (1+0,20) = 1.664.792 ATK

                    TOTAL (with bonuses): 715.065 HP / 1.664.792 ATK


                    So it's pretty much a game breaker. Needs to be severely nerfed.
                    mistake +225% ATK bonus (Dark Denizens): 352.785 x (1+2,25) = 1.146.551 ATK
                    correct 141114 x (1+2.25)=458621 ATK

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You guys don't like surprises at all. Lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Noob_52XSBJM View Post
                        mistake +225% ATK bonus (Dark Denizens): 352.785 x (1+2,25) = 1.146.551 ATK
                        correct 141114 x (1+2.25)=458621 ATK
                        All you did was apply the +225% bonus BEFORE the +150%. You switched the order of the bonus.
                        But you see, when you multiply, it doesn't matter what order you do it. You'll get the same result in the end.

                        So now you have 458.621 ATK.

                        +150% ATK bonus (Bearers of Woe): 458.621 x (1+1,50) = 1.146.553 ATK ... which is exactly the same.


                        If it makes it easier to understand, try making the math in a single line:

                        Base stats x (bonus from combo 1) x (bonus from combo 2) x (party bonus) x (awaken bonus)
                        141.114 x (1+2,25) x (1+1,50) x (1+0,21) x (1+0,20) = 1.664.792 ATK

                        This is how bonus are calculated in HOC, in a chain, on top of each other. They're not individually calculated on top of the base stats.


                        Try Bron+Corraddin+IO+Infernus:

                        Total ATK (before bonus): 90.671 ATK

                        Total ATK (with bonus, except awake): 90.671 x (1+1,80) x (1+1,00) x (1+0,21) = 614.387 ATK

                        Which is pretty close to the real in game ATK of 615.776.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mix Thorngall View Post
                          Nerf the Sun Mage!
                          Hey, my deck is getting obsolete at lightspeed...
                          hahahah oh man, now all those threads about the sun mage seem so trivial now.

                          Thanks for a nice little blast from 2014.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ARREBIMBA View Post
                            All you did was apply the +225% bonus BEFORE the +150%. You switched the order of the bonus.
                            But you see, when you multiply, it doesn't matter what order you do it. You'll get the same result in the end.

                            So now you have 458.621 ATK.

                            +150% ATK bonus (Bearers of Woe): 458.621 x (1+1,50) = 1.146.553 ATK ... which is exactly the same.


                            If it makes it easier to understand, try making the math in a single line:

                            Base stats x (bonus from combo 1) x (bonus from combo 2) x (party bonus) x (awaken bonus)
                            141.114 x (1+2,25) x (1+1,50) x (1+0,21) x (1+0,20) = 1.664.792 ATK

                            This is how bonus are calculated in HOC, in a chain, on top of each other. They're not individually calculated on top of the base stats.


                            Try Bron+Corraddin+IO+Infernus:

                            Total ATK (before bonus): 90.671 ATK

                            Total ATK (with bonus, except awake): 90.671 x (1+1,80) x (1+1,00) x (1+0,21) = 614.387 ATK

                            Which is pretty close to the real in game ATK of 615.776.
                            sorry. I'm wrong. This way your right.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Luteuel View Post
                              hahahah oh man, now all those threads about the sun mage seem so trivial now.

                              Thanks for a nice little blast from 2014.
                              I'm glad that you two remembered those threads as well. I read Mix's post and LOL'd.

                              Edit: I think that was so long ago Sp4z was spelled with an "A".

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X