Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Bring back previous arena system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back previous arena system

New arena system really sucks. Too tough for middle deck player. I loved this game only because even someone who started late can do great, depends on the strategy they choose. But with this system only players playing for very long with very strong card will be benefited for newer players arena has now turned to hell. I will wait 1 week, if arena is not fixed I am gonna leave the game.

I have the same problém.. i go left the game when kabam dont repair arena system

Comment

I totally agree ... absolutely no reason for new players to play the game currently, waste of time.

They ruined a very fun game (played 15 hours/day for the past 2 weeks)

Comment

Rolling back to old arenas ****ing sucks. An these guys are right for middle players or beginning ones it's a waste of time. You need to fix it the way it was at least I could do some of the Arenas now you can forget it a total ****ing waste. See you when you fix it. Right now it sucks thank you kabam. Total **** ups.

Comment

Pretty much any way they change the system means someone will be unhappy, the previous system basically made it so that the better your cards get the harder the game gets, and the worse your cards are the easier the game gets, so i think it would be stupid to bring back the previous system, (mainly because it suits you best because you were winning). A new system i can agree with but there are too many arguments on either side of all the previous systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Diptarag View Post
            New arena system really sucks. Too tough for middle deck player. I loved this game only because even someone who started late can do great, depends on the strategy they choose. But with this system only players playing for very long with very strong card will be benefited for newer players arena has now turned to hell. I will wait 1 week, if arena is not fixed I am gonna leave the game.
            What's your power? I have 400k live and 120k atack, and for the first time i won 3k points in guild arena. Do you think this unfair?

Comment

Old system in arena that we are using now is much ok than the previous one,,,your not winning that's why you complain that more are satisfied with this system,,improve your deck if you want to win in arena,, most players spent a long time improving their deck,, you should do the same.

Comment

yeah old sistem was way better. now with 300k Hp and 100 atack i cant even win a fight. all player i get are over 600k and 200k atack. bring back the old one.

Comment

The old arena system isn't just a problem for new players. I'm playing for almost a year now and my team has 830k hp/225 attack (before figuring in the combos) and I cannot get anywhere.

In the new Balzathor arena I managed to get 400 might before my progress grinded to a stop. That's f***ing ridiculous! I should be able to get at least about to 4000 might before it gets hard to advance.
                  The only way to advance further is to get lucky and encounter a nerfed deck or living in the proper time zone so you could join the arena from the get-go and abuse the arena-guardian bug.

But what makes matters worse is that they revert the arena system in the middle of a week-long arena in which I had already invested well over 1000 scrolls. And now I'm left without any chance to complete it.
                  Under the old system I would never have bothered to join the arena.

Comment

Ok. this message is for those poeple who are saying this arena is better and previous arena was not good for 'strong' player etc. etc.

I played the previous to previous arena - there i used to face a defeat once in 5 fights and at that time i had only 280K hp with no good combo, now after event and new arena system I have much stronger deck, but right now you get 700K+ hp with vamb combo + epic serpent combo as your easy opponent. You guys are happy because you dont wanna loose your 'strong' position to new players, admit the fact.

Now let me explain the cycle for new players -
                    1) They join play for few days, upto level 80 its very easy, dont bother about arena
                    2) Suddenly they see they need to upgrade their deck to progress in the game
                    3) How to upgrade deck?
                    a. Getting good cards from summon stone - but in that case u need summon stones
                    Summon Stone sources -
                    i - randomly bumping into it where farming, very rare and will take eternity to get even 20 ss
                    ii - arena can provide you a lot of summon stone but for new players it is impossible to play arena as deck is not strong enough
                    iii - raid provide many ss, but new player cant participate in raid daily because they dont have pots (they cant play pots arena of course)
                    So they are stuck at this point, demoralized and disappointed with the game, they leave

What I can tell you about me - I am level 92 player. I was progressing well in previous arena so I though to buy gems for star reset (I took my stam points to 150 as a noob) but I can see myself stuck now, too much time is needed to do arena and I cant invest that much time for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Diptarag View Post
                      Ok. this message is for those poeple who are saying this arena is better and previous arena was not good for 'strong' player etc.
                      It aint fair for you to say that, your basically saying.screw you to anyone thats already worked to get where they are, besides my point is that the old system is bad and so is this system, ill tell you a bit about myself im level 100 480k hp and 132k att with strong combos, last week i could get to about 2500 pts (with streak bonus) before i had to lose (literally) every battle to make the rest of the points, (i dont have much gold so i cant afford to be doing that). Since yesterday ive now been forced to lose my way from roughly 1500 pts so i am saying something needs to change but bringing back an old flawed system is not the answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X