Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

BOTTING @ ARTHuR-41 , AARON DO RESPOND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOTTING @ ARTHuR-41 , AARON DO RESPOND

GREETINGS AARON , [ QUOKKO , ARTHUR-41 ]

THINGS have gone way out of limits on our server arthur-41 , our server is hardly 2 months old and there are people with more an 100000 boss wins on the server . the t4 khufu bug of kabam only made things even worser . at the first place these guys had the bugged khufus and they topped all the arenas for 2 weeks as long as the bug persisted and now even though d bug is fied enough damage is done as these guys managed to grab all the good cards in d arenas. AND they are even using bots wid this insane increase in the boss wins within d same 2 weeks .. i am posting the screen shots of people using bots on our server . many of our good platyers already left the server because of dis foul play . i kindly request you to take care of the issue as soon as possible or else the server is just going to die . THEIR names are ken , and someting in chinese , i am posting a picture of their stats . do take a look at them .. thank you

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Aaron,

There is indeed of suspicion of botting on arthur-41. Can you tell me what can be done about this or what kind of proof is needed to prevent further botting. The server is only two months old and the boss kills seem rather exponential. A response seems warranted and would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Marshawn - Arthur-41

Comment

sobbbbbbbbbbbb aaron pls address this problem./

Originally posted by quokko View Post
      GREETINGS AARON , [ QUOKKO , ARTHUR-41 ]

THINGS have gone way out of limits on our server arthur-41 , our server is hardly 2 months old and there are people with more an 100000 boss wins on the server . the t4 khufu bug of kabam only made things even worser . at the first place these guys had the bugged khufus and they topped all the arenas for 2 weeks as long as the bug persisted and now even though d bug is fied enough damage is done as these guys managed to grab all the good cards in d arenas. AND they are even using bots wid this insane increase in the boss wins within d same 2 weeks .. i am posting the screen shots of people using bots on our server . many of our good platyers already left the server because of dis foul play . i kindly request you to take care of the issue as soon as possible or else the server is just going to die . THEIR names are ken , and someting in chinese , i am posting a picture of their stats . do take a look at them .. thank you

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Aaron I have a problem, I was locked in camelot for 7 days by a ****ing mistake on my part. Since I knew no name I have rashly taken adolf88 I could not chang....

Comment

Now I would like to have the possibility to change the name and would be grateful if I can register as soon as possible, 7 days are too long: (to be honest .

Comment

Hello Kabam,

This is a serious issue for our server. It started to become quite a problem around 2 weeks ago during the gazra/khufu chest promotions. Members of this guild are either using scripts or bots or some sort of factory line to do the playing for them.

They have literately taken over the realm and take all the top spots in just about every arena, especially the flash arenas with high level prize cards. They took full advantage of the Khufu bugs and milked it until they won just about every arena out there. Since that was fixed, they also toned down the arena abuse and instead of being first all the time, they get to the might or rank requirements for first place and hold that level until its over.

They have insane boss kill stats that grow up to 3,000+ a day (2 kills every minute, 24 hours a day), which just seems impossible, unless they have enough potions collected up from winning every single prize in the arenas and raids you can get. I have followed their stat progressions and its unreal. They are usually able to get 3,000 boss kills a day and if needed over 2000 arena might in less than 90 minutes. This is really killing the fun and competition for other players in the server. Their guild has been growing exponentially and soon will over take the top guilds at this rate.

Below you will find screens for their accounts. The growth levels do not add up and they are putting a serious disadvantage on other players.

- This screen was taken on April the 25th and they already had over 113K boss kills in just over 2 months, that is over 60K boss kills every 30 days roughly.

- This screen was taken on April the 28th and they had over 10K from the previous one, over 3000 boss kills a day.

- This screen was also taken on the 28th, just 13 hours later and the player already had 2300 boss kills in that time and added 13,500 XP as well. This would amount to 750 'steps' exploring the highest xp stage, Uthers Gorge in City 4. Which would amount to 3000 needed stamina points. Or 2700 Father Mal boss fights in xp.

- This screen was also taken at the same time on the 28th as the previous, this player also has similar stats and growth patterns as his guild mate.

The stats do not add but and if they do, it can only be a result of continuous glitch or third party software abuse. Kabam and staff, please look into this as its greatly ruining the integrity of the game for many players!

Thank you,
            Xenocide, Arthur-41

P.S. @Malice - you have nothing useful to say, its better not to say it. You don't need to grow your post numbers with useless spam.

Comment

There seems NO solid proof at all showing that the players mentioned, ken (is that a Japanese name?) or the other Chinese, did not put their fingers on the screen.

2 kills per minute is impossible? Totally, bull****!
              I can do 5-7 kills per minute easily, depending on the connection.
              Maybe, it is just an excuse for you to be lazy!!!

Regarding the Khufu bugs, if players spent lots of money getting the card and evolving to Tier4, I cannot see ANY reason to stop them from using the card!

This is a game that you have to spend time or money on to be stronger, if you cannot, just stay weak and enjoy the game in a relaxing way!!!

The guys above just cannot accept others to be stronger than them, and want to abuse the game terms and conditions to benefit themselves, which is the true unfairness.

Comment

Your defense does not rest the case.

Originally posted by Noveenia View Post
                There seems NO solid proof at all showing that the players mentioned, ken (is that a Japanese name?) or the other Chinese, did not put their fingers on the screen.

2 kills per minute is impossible? Totally, bull****!
                I can do 5-7 kills per minute easily, depending on the connection.
                Maybe, it is just an excuse for you to be lazy!!!

Regarding the Khufu bugs, if players spent lots of money getting the card and evolving to Tier4, I cannot see ANY reason to stop them from using the card!

This is a game that you have to spend time or money on to be stronger, if you cannot, just stay weak and enjoy the game in a relaxing way!!!

The guys above just cannot accept others to be stronger than them, and want to abuse the game terms and conditions to benefit themselves, which is the true unfairness.

This is coming from a member of the same guild as the previously mentioned players that are beyond suspicion of cheating/glitch abusing by a large number of players on Arthur-41.

To clarify for you, 2 boss kills a minute is very easy to do, and you are right, I can do 3-5 a minute as well.
                What I was saying is that getting 3000 boss kills a day equals to 2 boss kills for every minute in 24 hours.
                Even if you can do 5 boss kills a minute, at 3000 a day means that you are doing nothing but boss kills for 10 hours a day.
                Add that to the fact that your guild mates are also active in the arenas and probably farming as well for XP and potions, these numbers simply do not add up.

On the other hand, your aggressive defense of your guild mates legitimizes the concern that they are cheating. The fact that you claim its ok to use glitches to your advantage because you spent money on it doesn't excuse it either.

I do not complain about players that are stronger than me, the opposite I try to get to their level. I am not lazy and spend plenty more time than I should on this game and have spent quite a bit of money this month alone on it as well.

Everything you are saying only points to the growing suspicion of many players on our server that your guild is cheating. To say that we are abusing the terms and conditions is ridiculous as we only want to see if enforced to the equal quality and experience for all player.

Again, Kabam and Aaron, please look into this; the numbers, data and concerns of many players, plus the out burst of their defender should only give it a reason to be checked out.

Thanks,
                Xenocide
                Arthur-41

Comment

curious to see whats done about this if its true

Comment

Originally posted by xenocyde View Post

To clarify for you, 2 boss kills a minute is very easy to do, and you are right, I can do 3-5 a minute as well.
                    What I was saying is that getting 3000 boss kills a day equals to 2 boss kills for every minute in 24 hours.
                    Even if you can do 5 boss kills a minute, at 3000 a day means that you are doing nothing but boss kills for 10 hours a day.
                    Add that to the fact that your guild mates are also active in the arenas and probably farming as well for XP and potions, these numbers simply do not add up.
                    I am here talking about this because I can talk with those guys in Chinese (you know they speak very little English).
                    I know them no more than two weeks and I am not in league with them in real life, but I know about them better than you do.

You are simply suggesting that they are using a third-party illegal software/app to cheat, like "killing one boss gives three boss kills and rewards".
                    This probably just your imagination. I never heard about that.

From the chat with them, I know it is a tough and boring job to kill the same boss again and again?
                    I heard their complaint about this dull thing over and over again, but what else can they do if they want to out-stand from others, other than that they already spend considerable amount of money.

You may have your suspicion, but do not falsely accuse them.

You are not fighting for a better game experience or so, because you target on specific players.
                    A more constructive way should be giving suggestions to Kabam instead of complaint about other players.

Of course, Kabam and Aaron have job to do. That is, to develop a better and funny way to farm. No one likes killing one boss again and again.
                    For example, some small tasks or puzzles, like finding specific cards or beating specific bosses for several times, for player to solve to gain mana potions, tickets, and cards could be very useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Noveenia View Post
                      I am here talking about this because I can talk with those guys in Chinese (you know they speak very little English).
                      I know them no more than two weeks and I am not in league with them in real life, but I know about them better than you do.

You are simply suggesting that they are using a third-party illegal software/app to cheat, like "killing one boss gives three boss kills and rewards".
                      This probably just your imagination. I never heard about that.

From the chat with them, I know it is a tough and boring job to kill the same boss again and again?
                      I heard their complaint about this dull thing over and over again, but what else can they do if they want to out-stand from others, other than that they already spend considerable amount of money.

You may have your suspicion, but do not falsely accuse them.

You are not fighting for a better game experience or so, because you target on specific players.
                      A more constructive way should be giving suggestions to Kabam instead of complaint about other players.

Of course, Kabam and Aaron have job to do. That is, to develop a better and funny way to farm. No one likes killing one boss again and again.
                      For example, some small tasks or puzzles, like finding specific cards or beating specific bosses for several times, for player to solve to gain mana potions, tickets, and cards could be very useful.

That's great that you come to your guild mates defense again, and know them for two weeks. I have been seeing these players abusing the game for over 3-4 weeks now. Im sure they are great guys and bored of the game, its hard to be entertained by not playing the way it was meant to be.

Since I don't see how they are playing, I cannot tell you if it is software or third party programs that they are using, or just have the whole family playing 24 hours a day. What I can tell is that the numbers and the math do not add up with the stats they are pulling out on a daily basis.

You say that its a tough job for them to boss kill all day, and I'm sure it is, but they are not getting paid to do it. Its impossible that next to sleeping, eating, bathroom and normal human life that they can fit in 10 hours a day of just pure boss killing, plus be active in farming, plus be dominating all the arenas. There isn't enough hours in the day for that.

I do not falsely accuse them to be cheating, I am accusing them of cheating, based on numbers alone. You seem to ignore the details I present on this case, and only attack me as a player, or excuse it as OK, because you paid for it.

I am writing and not fighting for Kabam to look into this, because there is equality among the other players and no one else being suspected of cheating besides your two guild mates, Ken and ##.

There are plenty of other suggestions and ideas that could make this game more funs, but that is not the point of this post. There are seperate forums and threads for that and we are welcome to join. This thread is about the growing and recorded data suspicion of your guild mates abusing the game.

If you need more evidence, I am glad to provide it:

- Not to say that they cant pull if off, but consistently any arena Ken and ## enter, they win. There is just no competition for them from all the benefits they racked up while glitch abusing, they continue to get every benefit the arena offer unchallenged for weeks now.

- This image was taken of player ## on the evening of April the 30th, just two days and few hours since the last screenshot. Again over 7000 boss kills in less than 56 hours, thats over 125 boss kills for each and every hour in that time. If you check the players streak, you can see just how much he was able to rack up with the various card glitches in the past month.

- This image is of player Ken. It was also taken at the same time on April the 30th evening time. The same time duration since the last screen and this player has racked up 5000 boss kills in 2 days, which in relation is modest as he was spending more of this time on adding 30,000 xp and all the arena might to his account.

Aaron and Kabam, can you please look into this, there are several posts now from different players and sufficient data to let us know if this is in normal growth ranges for other players, or to further investigate if there is malicious playing going on in our server. Please let us know if there are other steps we need to take to have this properly investigated from the players end as well.

Hoping to hear back from your staff,
                      Xenocide
                      Arthur-41

Comment

hi

Reducig the time of sleep, ****ting, bathing, eating, breathig... a person can play 19hrs a day which is impossible unless he was a robot.
                        Anyways although it seems to be much more than abnormal. Using simple calculus will lead us to:
                        19hrs - 4hrs arena play=
                        15hrs - 1hr exploring=
                        14hrs= 840min of continuous boss killing.
                        So as photos posted by xenocide shows in 840min the dude makes arround 3500bk means 4.2bk in a min. Still that's impossible.
                        Plus that s equal to 17.500 mana pts. Supposingly he have all his points added to mana bar this wll result to 255mana which is incorrect as photos show. nonetheless that s 68 full mana bar. And I'll consider that each 60 stamina points, the guy gets soo lucky and each time his mana bar is fully refilled so we divide 68 by 2 we' ll get 34 mana bar that needs 34×255= 8670 min to refill which is equal to 6+ days.
                        Does that looks normal now? I dn t care how much they complain about farming father.
                        Most of the complaining players are also aaddicted to this game as much as the chinese and ken. But none of them can do that!
                        So wake up kabbam this is making u loose money. And the realm will soon be dead. Some guys are paying useless money for vain and their intentions are to win, but how can that be possible specially after the khufu bugg and the using of I dont know what to farm in a day what an ABNORMAL person needs to do in 6?
                        Plus we aren't having much fun in arenas anymore. No more competition there.
                        I even heard that some players haven t bought gems for more than 2 weeks.
                        You truly need to find a solution for that or you' ll seriously be loosing some loyal players and payers.

Thnks

HyZaZuL
                        Arthur-41

Comment

Dear Noob,

They can't do anything.

They can't even ban proved bot users (with proved i mean with their own admission).
                          They can only suspend them for a while.

Botting it's a practice accepted by Kabam (no detection system - no consequences once found).... I have apple device and i'm not going to jailbreak the phone otherwise i would have started using bot immediately after discovering that it's allowed.

Comment

Aaron,
                            Please kindly address this post. ignoring the issue doesnt make it go away.
                            Originally posted by xenocyde View Post
                            Hello Kabam,
                            This is a serious issue for our server. It started to become quite a problem around 2 weeks ago during the gazra/khufu chest promotions. Members of this guild are either using scripts or bots or some sort of factory line to do the playing for them.

They have literately taken over the realm and take all the top spots in just about every arena, especially the flash arenas with high level prize cards. They took full advantage of the Khufu bugs and milked it until they won just about every arena out there. Since that was fixed, they also toned down the arena abuse and instead of being first all the time, they get to the might or rank requirements for first place and hold that level until its over.

They have insane boss kill stats that grow up to 3,000+ a day (2 kills every minute, 24 hours a day), which just seems impossible, unless they have enough potions collected up from winning every single prize in the arenas and raids you can get. I have followed their stat progressions and its unreal. They are usually able to get 3,000 boss kills a day and if needed over 2000 arena might in less than 90 minutes. This is really killing the fun and competition for other players in the server. Their guild has been growing exponentially and soon will over take the top guilds at this rate.

Below you will find screens for their accounts. The growth levels do not add up and they are putting a serious disadvantage on other players.

- This screen was taken on April the 25th and they already had over 113K boss kills in just over 2 months, that is over 60K boss kills every 30 days roughly.

- This screen was taken on April the 28th and they had over 10K from the previous one, over 3000 boss kills a day.

- This screen was also taken on the 28th, just 13 hours later and the player already had 2300 boss kills in that time and added 13,500 XP as well. This would amount to 750 'steps' exploring the highest xp stage, Uthers Gorge in City 4. Which would amount to 3000 needed stamina points. Or 2700 Father Mal boss fights in xp.

- This screen was also taken at the same time on the 28th as the previous, this player also has similar stats and growth patterns as his guild mate.

The stats do not add but and if they do, it can only be a result of continuous glitch or third party software abuse. Kabam and staff, please look into this as its greatly ruining the integrity of the game for many players!

Thank you,
                            Xenocide, Arthur-41

P.S. @Malice - you have nothing useful to say, its better not to say it. You don't need to grow your post numbers with useless spam.

Comment

Refreshing this post, to bring it back to front page. Maybe Aaron will finally take an interest in a legitimate case ?

Comment

Working...
                              X