Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

The free Shivers issue - feeling joked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Aaron..
    Days are gone and nothing happened?
    I am still missing Guardians Angel or Shiver or whatever instead you would give us!
    I would really appreciate it if the persons who didn´t got Shiver or something different would get a Vambrael. I think if you can make him perfect evo 2 it would be equal to the one who got 2-4 Shiverhearts.

greez

Comment

Hello,

i also have a problem with shivers, or not who knows.
      After several chats ingame, i know some people got two shivers during the event instead of an angel.
      A lot of players only got one.

How will Kabam fix this proplem?
      Any Ideas?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pechvogel View Post
        Really Aaron..
        Days are gone and nothing happened?
        I am still missing Guardians Angel or Shiver or whatever instead you would give us!
        I would really appreciate it if the persons who didn´t got Shiver or something different would get a Vambrael. I think if you can make him perfect evo 2 it would be equal to the one who got 2-4 Shiverhearts.

greez
        As aforementioned, nobody received 4 Shiverhearts. And nobody will be receiving Vambrael.

The plan is to make sure everybody who logged on for the log-in giveaway gets the same number of cards. In other words, those who only received one Shiverheart will be receiving a second one. As for those who received zero: we will examine your accounts, and if you were indeed online on 12/25, then you will receive two Shiverhearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron_Kabam View Post
          As aforementioned, nobody received 4 Shiverhearts. And nobody will be receiving Vambrael.

The plan is to make sure everybody who logged on for the log-in giveaway gets the same number of cards. In other words, those who only received one Shiverheart will be receiving a second one. As for those who received zero: we will examine your accounts, and if you were indeed online on 12/25, then you will receive two Shiverhearts.
          These are great news, thank you.
          Do you have any idea when this will happen?

Comment

Nice, the best choice.

Aaron, are you read my private message? (i know, you get 100+ mesagges for day.)

And have any chance of the winter box with shiver comeback?

Comment

Really? ok

Any ETA?

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl86 View Post
                Really? ok

Any ETA?
                Early next week, I believe. Our dev team was working hard to get V2 ready to go (stay tuned for more info on that soon). That is now complete, and so they can focus their full attention here.

Comment

I have a question. If you can examine accounts and check if people were online at certain dates, then can you not make the assumption who received EXTRA Shiverhearts? After all, that's when most of the initial Shiverhearts (25th) were handed out.

If you can determine who logged in on the Shiverheart log-in days, why can't you make the decision of REMOVING the Shiverhearts instead of ADDING extra? Maybe Im looking at this in a black and white shade, so I would appreciate an explanation please.

Comment

As aforementioned, nobody received 4 Shiverhearts.
                    Okay, so nobody received 4 Shiverhearts. That means your team knows how many extra Shiverhearts people received.

So if these people got this many Shivers, and those people got this many Shivers, why cant you take away this many Shivers and take away that many Shivers? Ya feel me?

Comment

Originally posted by WoYLB View Post
                      I have a question. If you can examine accounts and check if people were online at certain dates, then can you not make the assumption who received EXTRA Shiverhearts? After all, that's when most of the initial Shiverhearts (25th) were handed out.

If you can determine who logged in on the Shiverheart log-in days, why can't you make the decision of REMOVING the Shiverhearts instead of ADDING extra? Maybe Im looking at this in a black and white shade, so I would appreciate an explanation please.
                      Okay, so nobody received 4 Shiverhearts. That means your team knows how many extra Shiverhearts people received.

So if these people got this many Shivers, and those people got this many Shivers, why cant you take away this many Shivers and take away that many Shivers? Ya feel me?

We can make the distinction of who received extra items. However, it is our policy to not take away items once given. At this point, players have enhanced and evolved their Shiverhearts, and removing all of them would be both unfair and logistically unsound. This is also why we did not simply replace the Shiverheart with Guardian Angel once the issue was identified.

Comment

We can make the distinction of who received extra items. However, it is our policy to not take away items once given. At this point, players have enhanced and evolved their Shiverhearts, and removing all of them would be both unfair and logistically unsound. This is also why we did not simply replace the Shiverheart with Guardian Angel once the issue was identified.
                        Is that really the reason? First of all I dont understand why its unfair to take away something that wasnt meant to be given out in the first place. Especially if its a card that literally decides the game. It has come down to whoever's Shiverheart procs, wins. I have lost numerous times to people who have 40k less HP than me all because their Shiverheart crippled my team over and over and over and over.

So in the spirit of game balance, your team is unfortunately bound to its policy of leaving alone items already given away. However all this sounds to me is your team unable to rectify mistakes. It sounds to me that it is easier to just hand out EVEN MORE Shiverhearts to people who didnt receive two. (Not that Shiverheart was meant to be handed out anyway)

In all likelihood, this direction you have chosen is more convenient for your team than to remove excess Shivers, hand out lost feeders, and restore original Shivers that were evolved and enhanced.

Comment

Is that really the reason? First of all I dont understand why its unfair to take away something that wasnt meant to be given out in the first place. Especially if its a card that literally decides the game. It has come down to whoever's Shiverheart procs, wins. I have lost numerous times to people who have 40k less HP than me all because their Shiverheart crippled my team over and over and over and over.

So in the spirit of game balance, your team is unfortunately bound to its policy of leaving alone items already given away. However all this sounds to me is your team unable to rectify mistakes. It sounds to me that it is easier to just hand out EVEN MORE Shiverhearts to people who didnt receive two. (Not that Shiverheart was meant to be handed out anyway)

In all likelihood, this direction you have chosen is more convenient for your team than to remove excess Shivers, hand out lost feeders, and restore original Shivers that were evolved and enhanced.
                          Believe what you will.

Comment

although i think taking away the free shiverheart would be the most 'fair' way to do it, i think this will only bring about even more problems.
                            for example, there are probably many people who spent a lot of $$ in the ice cave chest to get shiverheart, if they take away the 'free shiverheart', a lot of people will request for refund on the $$ they spent in ice cave (because the sole reason they spent is for shiverheart). also, as you said to restore lost feeders, there won't even be enough space to fit 1000+ feeders, since maxing just a t4 lvl100 shiverheart requires 500+ feeders (probably). so i think the only thing kabam can do for fairness is to make sure every players have the same # of free shiverheart.
                            for sure it would be unfortunate for people who actually farm 3 or 4 shiverhearts from ice cave, but those people are the minority of the game (although they might be heavy payers), and those who are able to farm 4 shiverhearts, they have a pretty strong teams already, so the advantage is still there.

i could be wrong but that's just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by safari001 View Post
                              although i think taking away the free shiverheart would be the most 'fair' way to do it, i think this will only bring about even more problems.
                              for example, there are probably many people who spent a lot of $$ in the ice cave chest to get shiverheart, if they take away the 'free shiverheart', a lot of people will request for refund on the $$ they spent in ice cave (because the sole reason they spent is for shiverheart). also, as you said to restore lost feeders, there won't even be enough space to fit 1000+ feeders, since maxing just a t4 lvl100 shiverheart requires 500+ feeders (probably). so i think the only thing kabam can do for fairness is to make sure every players have the same # of free shiverheart.
                              for sure it would be unfortunate for people who actually farm 3 or 4 shiverhearts from ice cave, but those people are the minority of the game (although they might be heavy payers), and those who are able to farm 4 shiverhearts, they have a pretty strong teams already, so the advantage is still there.

i could be wrong but that's just my opinion
                              They would take away the "bugged Shiver" not the ones earned legit from the dungeon or from the chest's game, i dont see the reason to ask for a refund there, as for the feeders there are Reindeers that gives 3 levels each, that could be an easy way to give a low number of feeders with high efficiency.

I would have preferred WoyBL's solution but as long as balance between players will be restored (giving the extra Shiver to those who got 1) i'm kinda fine/satisfied, not 100% tbh but it's a compromise i'm willing to accept and welcome in the end

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl86 View Post
                                They would take away the "bugged Shiver" not the ones earned legit from the dungeon or from the chest's game, i dont see the reason to ask for a refund there, as for the feeders there are Reindeers that gives 3 levels each, that could be an easy way to give a low number of feeders with high efficiency.

I would have preferred WoyBL's solution but as long as balance between players will be restored (giving the extra Shiver to those who got 1) i'm kinda fine/satisfied, not 100% tbh but it's a compromise i'm willing to accept and welcome in the end
                                i agree. but if there's no 2 free shiverheart, ppl might not spend $$ in ice cave since t1 / t2 shiverheart is not that useful, only t3/t4 become game-changing card. and most likely it will take too much programming for kabam to do such a task =P because they would probably have to go through account one by one (i could be wrong since i m not familiar with programming)

Comment

Working...
                                X