Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Split testing a know issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split testing a know issue?

Is kabam aware of this issue? Is it a glitch or something they put in the game on purpose ? Costing -3 stamina for one player but -6 for another player in same quest area seems dicey to say the least! But maybe their is a perfect explanation for this? If it was added to the game on purpose then why? What's the point ? What do you gain from it kabam? Also how are accounts chosen to be on the plus side of this test or the negative side ? Are there any plans to fix this? I think these are fair questions that deserve justified answers please

Should say known issue rage typing here

Comment

Thanks for the note, Kpot. The split is known, and we're working to resolve the issue ASAP.

Cheers,
      Aaron

Comment

Are there any plans for some sort of consolation for those negatively effected? Because it kinda feels like all my stam pots were wasted and the time spent attempting to farm cards a meaningless gesture when half the players can enhance at twice the speed or more with the same input.

Comment

Ya having trouble in the 3rd city 5 stam and low drops, compared to my first account. Fun game though!

Comment

Would appreciate some quick feedback on this... I'm wasting potions and Gems to make up for the huge Stamina cost! I hope there will be some kind a compensation for those affected.

Comment

I agree with Vagou here. As it's been flagged as an issue to be resolved, I hope there to be some form of compensation.

Afterall, the players of our "test group" has:

* Twice the stamina cost
              - Which theoretically means half the amount of card drops (feeders), mana and stamina (small) pots, half the item drops (gold) and 50% of the exp gain.
              * Lower stats

Taking all these points into account, and stacking them up for about a week (differs from player to player (when they joined the game), of course) there's a vast barrier created between players of the different test groups. Me and others has spent several pots in order to advance at a (still) much lower rate than for those with half the exploration cost. A game where some players achieve 100% more EXP than the other group sounds bizarre to me.

It's sad since I've grown really fond of this game and I am feeling quite passionately about it (which surely can be seen).

It's certainly a huge problem which surely can't be addressed "quickly" so the response time is hazy, and that is not a strange thing. Yet the fact of knowing just makes it all more worthwile.

Comment

Sorry forgot to add my in game name relaz, and it's 6 stam on the 3rd city

Comment

Agree it's a huge issue and wondering why it's taking so long to resolve. Either the developers thought the negatively affected people were just going to take the abuse or they made the decision to split the groups without any real plan to rectify it. I'm not sure why it's taking so long to "fix" an artificial issue of their own intentional making. Maybe they figure they'll hold us off with empty promises until they get the full set of data they want--stall, stall, stall.

Also, some form of compensation for being slow played is a must. Less experience, less drops, less ability to level up both ourselves and our cards, less gold and plain less enjoyment because we get half the playing time from any given amount of stamina. Start treating us like customers and not like lab rats.

Comment

same problem

hi there,

i got the very same problem, all my friends and ppl in the ingame chat just have to pay 3 energy for example in the final area of the 3rd city to get 6 exp..i have to spend 6 for the same ... i allways have to pay the exact amount of energy as the exp i get in reward, i could overlook the exp thing , imo lvling is a bit fast but not the cards, all those card i lost compared to a favored player account.. all my deck would now be alot stronger!

i spent quite some cash on your game kabam since i think the cards are very cool with their evolutionsteps, i hope we get something as compensation.

greetings from germany,
                    FXK

Ps. i sent a mail to ur supportcenter about the same topic and got "thanks for your feedback, especialy since the game is still in beta phase" .... i think you should update your automailer

aside from that bug or test, very nice game, keep new cards coming.

Comment

It's great to see that more people find their way here as I believe that the more of us that speaks up, the clearer our message will be told. Afterall, we don't ask for much. We ask for the same.

Comment

I'm starting to think they won't fix and won't compensate us so a suggestion is to make sure you rate the app in your App Store with a 1 star and explain why. I will be asking apple to refund my 150$ spent at the end of the week if its not fixed or we are not given a clear answer as to why they are doing this! It's a shame I would have had no problem with spending money every week if the game was fair. But I refuse to help a company that won't help itself!

Comment

Also me and my brother did some testing too. He has a "good account" I have a "bad account" it could cost up to 3$ a day for a bad account to keep up with a good account depending on amount of time spent playing the game. Very unfair

Comment

Kpot, as I've indicated before, we are working on a fix. However, the fix will take a bit of time; it's not quite as simple as flipping a switch, even if that would be ideal. I understand your frustration, and we are doing everything we can to fix the problem.

Comment

Thank you Aaron we just feel left in the dark I guess. Hope it can be resolved

Comment

Working...
                              X