Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

GK Level discrepancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GK Level discrepancy

To whom it may concern:

I am appalled with the level of customer service that I have received since I've been playing Heroes of Camelot. I have invested a lot of time and money in this game to be treated like crap. I can't believe that kabam would insult me the way that they did when I complained that my GK level completely disappeared. How do you go from a level 9 to zero in one day? They claim they are looking into the issue but they closed my case then when I sent another complaint they had the audacity to credit 10 summon stones, 5 handful offerings and 5 grail knight tokens. Is this even logical? I am so glad that I have pictures of my account showing that I was GK level 9 100%. I also have pictures showing that I have 52 days 15 hrs. 42 mins left as of October 23,2015 so how did that expire in 1 day? I would like my case properly handled and I would like my account fixed asap. I refuse to hear any more excuses; I want a resolution. I would also like that someone from the corporate office look over previous claims that were overlooked by customer service because this is unsatisfactory.

This is my 1st response I received:

Kabam Support via 2ejxsm4uqpbxha.3-1hgiteak.na13.bnc.salesforce.com
    Oct 23 (2 days ago)

to me
    Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out. If I understand correctly, you're having concerns about the Grail Knight level expiring after activating it by purchasing them. I'm sorry this happened and I will be glad to address the issue.

We have received a number of tickets from our players regarding this issue. I have already alerted the Game Team regarding this and be assured that it will be sorted out soon.

I request you to keep an eye on the Bugs and Known Issues forums, as updates to this will appear there.

Please write back to us in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Ben
    Kabam Support

ref:_00D301HgIt._500a0zezli:ref

This is my 2nd response I received:

Kabam Support via f6rg1wzp7mqp6v.3-1hgiteak.na13.bnc.salesforce.com
    1:02 PM (7 hours ago)

to me
    Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out. If I understand correctly, you're having concerns about the Grail Knight level expiring after activating it by purchasing them. I'm sorry this happened and I will be glad to address the issue.

First of all I would like to apologize for the previous case which was closed. I would like to inform you that we have received a number of tickets from our players regarding this issue. I have already alerted the Game Team regarding this and be assured that it will be sorted out soon.

I request you to keep an eye on the Bugs and Known Issues forums, as updates to this will appear there.

In the mean while I have gone ahead and allocated 10 Summon Stones, 5 Grail Knight Token and 5 A Handful of Offerings to your account as a courtesy.

Please write back to us in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Ben
    Kabam Support

ref:_00D301HgIt._500a0zfa9S:ref

I have same problem, just my gk is lost 47 days ago, and their answer from yesterday and from september 9th is the same, generic reply you got there.

Comment

I lost my level again today. Every week to update the arenas on Monday, we have this bug. Standing fourth time lost V. level also tried to support Kabam, they informed that they would be putting premium on the bill, but it did not. And the answer was the same friend up, closed the open ticket. I already know the answer Kabam system, and is absurd treatment.
      So who has spent money gambling and want to recover, you just go on Google Play and request a refund, just so the Kabam will take action. Ask to return the money spent.
      just open a direct Disclaimer YOU by google play.

Comment

This is ridiculous!!! I can't believe the level of customer service that we are receiving when Kabam is fully aware that this a serious issue that needs immediate attention and resolve. After losing my GK level 9 and spending 490 gems to reactivate GK V.I.P it shows that it's inactive again. This morning when I logged in I had 124 day GK level 5 now its 0. This is extremely upsetting and can you believe the response I got again for the 4th time?

Kabam Support via aeojs0zyyo2t.3-1hgiteak.na13.bnc.salesforce.com
        1:40 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
        Hi ,

We have reviewed your request and determined that it is referring to the same issue you reported in case # 03595809. Therefore, this case will be closed.

Please refer to case # 03595809 for further updates.

Thank you for contacting Heroes of Camelot Support.

Ben
        Kabam Support

ref:_00D301HgIt._500a0zfgh
        Obviously, if my case was properly handled I would not be sending another complaint. I haven't heard anything except that we are looking into this issue. However, they want us to spend our hard earned money when we receive poor customer service?

Comment

That is the thing I hate most...If we take time to voice our concerns then they should take responsibility and empathize with us. Sending a generic message that doesn't address the concern is a big insult.

Comment

This game need a BIG MAJOR update, and I am not sure it is going to happen anytime soon. Many bugs happened recently and there is no real respone from kabam. Other games are updated on weekly basis, this one recieve 1 update in 3 months, everything is working perfect they say...

Comment

i feel u i have opened so many tickets since august they took my money and told me i am a liar .

i keep on posting on forum check the wrap up thread in the gernal discussions

amazing the level of incompetence of the cs and gm

Comment

Wow...the nerve of them right? Like we don't have proof showing that we spent our hard earned money on this game. We have our bank statements, credit card statements and cell phone charges as evidence. Unfortunately, saying sorry in a generic email is not empathizing with your customers or resolving an issue. Properly looking into the root cause and following up with your customers and actively listening to them is what Customer support should be about. Due to the lack of incompetence with CS and GM I am gradually losing interest in all of your games and have went on strike to not spend another dime until you fully resolve this issue. By now you should have determined the root cause and released an update to fix this issue.

Comment

I completely agree with you Jaskoooo!

Comment

a rip off yes indead look at the reply they gave me and this one is after 2 monhs of closing my tickets not aknowledging that it is their bug and saying that it was expired they cannot even do the math this people unable to verify bull**** liar thieves

I was able to locate your account and after careful review I do not see any recent Grail Knight subscription in your account with player name "end" on Realm 66. Your last Grail Knight subscription was on 20-02-2015. Therefore we are unable to verify the loss in your case.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. For any further questions and concerns please feel free to write in and we'd be glad to assist you.

Comment

I had the same problem. After reviewing my account, support gave me 350 gems to raise my level back from zero to 7 (plus some favors), however after they did that, I now receive a fatal error message. I have been locked out of my account for over a month now because of this. When I told them about the error, they accused me of using a third party program for andriod. Then I relied that the issue is with my login and the account does not work on IOS either. Now "under review" with no eta. This is just not right.

Comment

Such a pity right??? We have invested thousands of dollars to get to high GK levels and it just disappeared out of nowhere. I did the same thing by wasting 490 gems to get to level 5 twice in a 2 day span and it happened again so that 980 gems wasted...I want my money back or all the gems that I lost because I have been GK level 9 for many months always ranked 1st or 2nd in my realm and now it's gone. I am extremely disappointed.

Comment

3rd time it happen to me inactive today with 31d left i send a ticket for the 7th million time and nothing i am so done soemding money to be treated like crap

Comment

Working...
                          X