Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

GK inactive!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GK inactive!

Dear Kabam!
    In Aug 8, my GK lowered from lv9 to lv8 (98%) and above 150 days . I spent 4 pieces +200GK to up to lv9, but no bonus.I'm at GK9 0,xx% instead of 20,xx %. In Aug 9, when i login to play, my GK is inactive. I sent ticket to supports: Case # 03446575. I receipt reply email. But now, my GK is still inactive. Please solved for me!
    Thanks and best regard!

Originally posted by TVMvie View Post
    Dear Kabam!
    In Aug 8, my GK lowered from lv9 to lv8 (98%) and above 150 days . I spent 4 pieces +200GK to up to lv9, but no bonus.I'm at GK9 0,xx% instead of 20,xx %. In Aug 9, when i login to play, my GK is inactive. I sent ticket to supports: Case # 03446575. I receipt reply email. But now, my GK is still inactive. Please solved for me!
    Thanks and best regard!
    today is 5 days from i lose my GK and send ticket but noting

Comment

i have same issue gk inactive and all my days lost more then 100 days they ask me when exactly i started my gk as if i screenshot everything and or need to remember dates while playing. Not to mention that i am not even able to fight any boss since it give me error that my deck has exceeded the limit of mana/spirit ... i am about to quit this game for good since they made me use 600 gems for many months of GK with NO WORRIES....

Comment

Same boat

I am in the same boat. I think any gk that went between levels is effected. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Comment

Same problem

I have the same problem even a little sadder, my GK disappear and I thought that was finished and then I bought another 6 months pack(630 gems) last thursday and boom yesterday I was inactive again. What in the heck happened there?? It's quite anoying this and send mail to support but the response is actually bad, hope they can solve this

user cold2008
          server merlin23

Comment

Same thing happened to me.
            Just bought 3 months of GK yesterday, reached level 5. Enjoyed 1 full day of it and this morning, voila, my gk status and level was reverted back to level 2 with no subscription.
            Had just started on a new server and was trying to be competitive. This is a huge drawback for me. Been waiting a reply for my ticket whole day but no reply yet. I dont mind waiting a few days for arena rank rewards, but some service ? paid for suddenly disappears? Not acceptable.
            Really annoying :/
            IPTV

Comment

Been 1 day. Still waiting for a reply and fix. :/
              IPTV

Comment

An hour ago my gk went from lvl 5 to lvl 0 from 27d to nothing kind of annoying hope they can do somthing soon cus this problome is still going

Comment

Yes. And ? fell behind others thanks to it. And sadder still, no reply yet. I am not even sure they read my ticket, or the posts here.
                  IPTV

Comment

I was at GK level 8 and then it went to GK 4 plus my 2000+ days left is expired!!! I sent in a ticket about this but their reply is that they are looking into it but not resolved. I'm missing out on the weekly GK rewards, and my Stam/Mana limits are lowered so I can't even use the deck I used to fight in arenas with. This is so frustrating because with 2000+ days in GK means I spent many gems for those 6-month packs. This better be fixed because Kabam is about to lose another dedicated player/spender here.

Comment

One more thing, if this GK level issue is not resolved before the next event comes (which means I will have lower Stam/Mana limit) I will be even more disappointed because that means I will have to use more pots to farm the event cards.

Comment

kabam why do you close my ticket 03453393 when my gk is still inactive the issue is not solve WHY?

Comment

good night , coming to report something that happened today. Today I am on 2 servers (55 and 99) and there are three months had bought the CG 6 months. And out of nowhere over. of 55. He wanted to know what happened , q already paid for it . Please send me an answer , thank you.

Comment

same here

This is a serious issue. We spent real Money on GK activation, and didn't got what we paid for. How will Kabam compensate us? It happened to me twice, lost 30 Days. And today lost 23 hours. Fix this soon, and compensate us not only for our missing GK, but for our lost game experience as well.
                            Thank you.

Comment

Well the simplest solution would be to reimburse us the gems, so we can purchase GK again. And this would also help them monitor us and see if the bug happens again, and they can pinpoint the cause.
                              But noooooooo. We have to wait for an uncertain amount of time wondering "will they fix it? Will they add the days? Will they add the lost levels to my current level?" etc.
                              IPTV

Comment

Working...
                              X