Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

were to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• were to start

wow what a great oportunity to give your ideas, i must give credit were it is due and kabam this feature is 1 of your better ideas thank you.... i play this gave very often and am over lord of many alliances so have heard many ideas and helped with many common problems and try to help new players so they stay intrested in the game as it is hard to stay intrested in such a complicated game with no help, and realms are not refilling as fast as they die off due to to many bullys picking on noobs and lack of knowledge this eads to my 1st sugestion....

1.. there be a "guru" button were you can ask certain things like what unit is strong against another unit, how many longbow men will beat a level 5 anthro camp, in any case some place easy to find that provide some quick answers to new and even some moderatly experienced players, i think this would help new players, or even shy players find help they otherwise would not have had or been able to ask for (some people have rl troubles asking people for help or just comunicationg with otheres) and providing this little device i think would help keep new players intrested in the game and stop realms from dieing so fast....

2... i read what you said about what i waant would i be happy if my enemy could do also, keeping this in mind, i think if it were posibe to find rubies, obviously they would be rare items and only found in level 11 anthro camps only 1 at a time, but should you do this you would find people geting so close to being able to buy the item they want and just cant wait to find that extra 3-5-10 rubies and just buying them, it also would help those who cant aford and otherwise would not buy rubies be intrested in buying them or continue intrest in the game.. if your in need of that 1 rubie u cant find and want to buy that completion grant u have been saving your rubies for for 3 months- 6 months well u cant give up on it, then once u get it u find new found joy in the game then u buy your item and have to enjoy usig it before u can get bord of the game again.. in short i think these small amusements would help keep realms active...

3.. the ability to reinforce attacks, there is a point in this game were your attacking march can not get any stronger yet your enemy can continue to strengthen his wall (defence) also often an alliance has only 1 or 2 realy strong players and often they pick on the new or smaller players, wich leads to the most comon form of people leaveing the game... bulys with to much to prove.. yet without such villians the game would not be so much fun, i propose afew players be able to combine there total marches (lets say the base rate of 90k troops, then your alliance members adds another 90k troops to equal 180k troops) this could even up the fight against the larger players and also stop the fact that once you get to say 60 mill power your wall is not beatable as there is to many troops or atleast you woud need items to win, to avoid abuse of this tool there would have to be a troop limit or a power limit set to the "level" of power you have or the difence in power between the players involved, this would leave the option for an entire alliance to reimforce a wall and an entire alliance to attack and a new and much larger element and battle plan to the game.. very intresting i beleive

4.. well the dragons you can breed are a very intresting idea, but i think it is a waste, i have so many ideas for dragon talents, i couldnt name them all, the ability to enhance item finding (enhanced further buy the ability to find more of certain items like more fire runes or find completions grants obviously with a very low sucses rate or sane sucses rate but also the ability to find a rubies as previously mentioned), the ability for a single type of unit to be imune to a wraith attack, and with each level you could have say level1 10k conscipts imune to wraith level 2 50k conscripts imune to wraith), the ability to add to your idle population is a must.... also i think the fact we can train these dragons and raise them we should be able to use them in more ways, in attack and defence, we should be able to find armours for them to use them and armours that will protect them wile enhancing them from failure, add abilitys or likely hood of a certain ability to pass on during breeding, think this would provide something more to do to keep the intrest of the game wile waiting for buildings trainging research res and attacks, maybe even small mini games like a terus like game u can play to improve your breeding dragons, i like the enchant idea but leaving all down to luck, maybe use these mini games in there place and it will provide more entertainment for the waiting time, because we all know world chat is mostly brutal, full of trolls, and often certain types of people wich if your not similar to those people (changes from realm to realm) you quickly find you do not fit in and are out cast, again i think fun little games that build some type of power or ability depending on your score or the level u made it in these games would keep people atention alot longer and stop the realms from dies as fast

i have many more ideas, im sure the epople from kabam know how to find me in game and send me a mesage if they like any of my ideas or would like to hear many more, i do not have email and probably will not come back to check on this page, so if kabam do want to contact me it will have to be with a mesage in the game.. thank you again for the oportunity to give some ideas from not just myself but from the experiences i have had and questions or ideas put to me by fellow alliance members, as an over lord i have heard alot and have played in 7 realms as over lord in each, but thank you
Working...
X