Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

We Need A Realm Merge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadowbane
    replied
    Realm Merge

Originally posted by Thorn Queen View Post
    Realms are slowly dying. As a result, both new and seasoned players are being driven away to different, more active games. If we don't merge servers soon, the realms we are in now will completely die. I have watched my own realm, Amathaunta, go from a thriving place to a complete wasteland within months. Enemies and allies alike have left the game, and there is no one left to fight. Dragon Domination (AvA) is great, but it doesn't replace fighting in our own respective realms. On behalf of players in Amathaunta, we want and need a merge to bring back life into the game we used to love. Without a merge, there will be no more motivation left to grow, and without motivation to grow, there will be no reason left to continue playing DOA.

Thorn Queen
    Realm: Amathaunta
    I completely agree with this. I have been in several of the general realms and they are all dying as well with very few active players. If GAEA wants to prove to us that they care then work on this problem. Some people don't want to play the hardcore or dragon age realms. If you want the game to grow then fix the problem so people will play the game. I've been playing for 3 years and I've seen all the realms die basically.
    Thanks
    Shadowbane
    Amathaunta realm

Leave a comment:

• Cosmolover12@gmail.com
    replied
    Merge

I agree, merging in new and old realms is a must!!! I continue to play because of the people. But, at this rate we aren't going to have anyone left. But, before merging I hope you can fix the hacker issue. Why are these players still allowed to play? No one .. Especially spenders want to play in a realm where their account can be stolen or against impossible odds.
    -SIЯЕN from Hera

Leave a comment:

• Lord Zeus
    replied

Originally posted by Hector-Gaea View Post
    Hi Lord Zeus,
    Thanks a lot as well for your thought out feedback.
    I gave it to the developers as well and we will see what we can do on it.

Best Greetings
    Hector
    Hector,

Thank you very much! Look forward to seeing what you guys do with it. Keeps us updated!!

Lord Zeus

Amathuanta

Leave a comment:

• Hector-Gaea
    replied
    Re. Realm Merge

Hi Lord Zeus,
    Thanks a lot as well for your thought out feedback.
    I gave it to the developers as well and we will see what we can do on it.

Best Greetings
    Hector

Leave a comment:

• Lord Zeus
    replied
    Realm Merge

I would absolutely second that movement!

I have been playing in DoA for approximately 3 and a half years now, and really got my feet on the floor when I began playing in the Realm formerly known as Pallas. I played there for about 2 long years building and seeing people come and go in the realms. As time goes by people get bored, or get comfortable with where they are in the game and don't want to fall behind by losing their troops in what they would consider a pointless battle.

FINALLY Kabam found it to be necessary to merge realms together to make more "room" for new players, and this is when Pallas merged into Amathuanta, but the best benefit HAD to be from the new found competition in the game. Some places conjoined 3 to 4 different realms, mixing huge people with huge people! The excitement was unreal, and I guarantee that Kabam saw the best spending in the first 2 months they had seen in the last year of the game. People had to buy the troops they lost back, and go fight some more.

The new tactic and motivation for growing and gaining power and levels is the AvA tournaments that go on every so often. The only problem is it doesn't have the real thrill of the true battle. A true war between nations in server when you're practically trying to destroy the other Alliance any way that you can.

A merge is the only way to bring true competition into the picture for all us players, and I for one, would love to see that happen. Without competition inside the game there's no real fun. There isn't even any trash talking within the realm anymore! In global chat the time between people talking can stretch out and entire day before anyone even bothers talk, because no one is there to answer! People who once played every day now get on once a week, or once a month, because what is the point when there isn't anyone to go against in game?

Bring realms together and open the door for us veteran players to return with new found motivation, and then we will be able to make the game fun.

Sincerely,

Lord Zeus

Amathuanta

Leave a comment:

• DarkSider8436
    replied
    I would consider some of the dragon age realms for merging also, when the "glitch cities" died for 2 months, prior to the resource capacity fix, many players left out of frustration. I would handle your business with the hackers on valyrian first though, enough screenshots going around, why not IP-address ban them, not just account, as they have multiple accounts.

Then you can consider several of the slower DA realms merging also.

Leave a comment:

• LordFrost
    replied
    Realm Merger

Originally posted by Thorn Queen View Post
    Realms are slowly dying. As a result, both new and seasoned players are being driven away to different, more active games. If we don't merge servers soon, the realms we are in now will completely die. I have watched my own realm, Amathaunta, go from a thriving place to a complete wasteland within months. Enemies and allies alike have left the game, and there is no one left to fight. Dragon Domination (AvA) is great, but it doesn't replace fighting in our own respective realms. On behalf of players in Amathaunta, we want and need a merge to bring back life into the game we used to love. Without a merge, there will be no more motivation left to grow, and without motivation to grow, there will be no reason left to continue playing DOA.

Thorn Queen
    I completely Agree,

I myself am also from Amath
    We need new ppl to fill the realm and bring the zest! Back into the game along with all those Egos that drove ppl crazy lol.

I'm not a big fan of it..
    but they help to keep the realm alive..
    so bring everyone together from every walk of life..

I heard once they were planning a (Mass) realm merge between multi realms merging into one.. i would definitely be down for something like that. So hope things change soon in the near future.

Yours truely,

Lord Frost.

Leave a comment:

• Owl Wizard
    replied
    Dragon age realms could benefit from a merge also Aegeus is only being played by a few now

Leave a comment:

• Hector-Gaea
    replied
    Re. Thorn Queen

Yes I will do, as soon as I get further information from the Gaea devs.

Best Greetings
    Your Gaeamobile Support

Leave a comment:

• Thorn Queen
    replied
    Originally posted by Hector-Gaea View Post
    Hi Fighters,
    Thanks a lot for your Feedback. I already forwarded it to the Gaea Support to work on further future realm merges.

Best Greetings
    Hector

Please keep us updated, we are all looking forward to a merge.

Leave a comment:

• Hector-Gaea
    replied
    Re. merge

Hi Fighters,
    Thanks a lot for your Feedback. I already forwarded it to the Gaea Support to work on further future realm merges.

Best Greetings
    Hector

Leave a comment:

• temo
    replied
    merge

Not only has Ama died but other realms such as Ahti have also slowly started to die off, with less active members every day as people begin to quit the game. A merge with other dying realms such as Ama would be a good solution to the inactivity problem.

Leave a comment:

• evil llama
    replied

I can honestly say arm is very boring. Chat is dead, cities dead. It is pathetic. I spend more time on my Dragon Age realms because there are actually players rather than the ghost towns of Arm. I have to March 45 minutes to find an active player... One way.

Leave a comment:

• Thorn Queen
    started a topic We Need A Realm Merge

We Need A Realm Merge

Thorn Queen
Working...
X