Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Boycott Kabam do not spend a single ruby because of the new update

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaRyuujin
    replied
    Bump past the spam, speaking of spam

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...our-spam-issue

Leave a comment:

• Frightmaredragon
    replied
    yeah and its also the price which is crazy to buy rubies we have to have a lot of money also the price has increase so much which is also annoying

Leave a comment:

• DaRyuujin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dredd Kabam View Post
    Hello everyone!

Please see this thread.

GMdredd

What about all the other way you try to bleed us dry? What about all the other things you can't do in this game w/o spending way too much money?

I got an Idea it says 80K wood costs 20 rubies, how about you let me sell it for 10? That way maybe one day I can get one of those new dragons that cost $20, or maybe I can get one of those completion grants needed to train new troops, Hell maybe I can even get something better than a 3* general!!

Leave a comment:

• Dredd Kabam
    replied
    Hello everyone!

Please see this thread.

GMdredd

Leave a comment:

• Frightmaredragon
    replied
    TOO MUCH GREED!! the game is way to dependant on rubies and money . when I started the game 240 rubies costed $16 the price went up to $20.99 NOW its $24.99 who can afford this? seriously . im not spending or using a single ruby but we can not leave the game because we payed too much money .

Leave a comment:

• Youngstar420
    replied
    "non-ruby players"

Now please people do not bash this post this is just an input.
    Long ago when the ED just came out i was 4 mil power strong with 27k giants and 23k fm that i got because i won the ED expansion deed for only 5 rubies when i had already bought 300 rubies to buy everything needed. All dragons and deeds were payed for and i payed for some grants almost all research were done and i unlocked my fm but i never avidly payed for troops just a few here and there from left over rubies (didnt open them all due to attempts in tournies) generals were still being named and i felt epic for having such a flufiless wall BUT players ranged from 10mil-236 mil (more 30s-70s mil out and about) and a lot of people had over 100k ft quite a good few even had a mil and still had boxes yet to be open.

From when i unlocked ft up to when the earth dragon came out i amassed 23k ft from dedicated training and waiting every 2 days for pearl capacity to fill up but by then lightning cannons were out and rampant making my fts null giants and fm were slowly creeping along with other elites while im trying to creep to 5 mil every one was growing more and more non ruby players were leaving and some of them became ruby players so now to my point.

Lets say none of these updates occurred and say my trend of paying continued and the wild fire dragon appeared by now, which is true, every "non-ruby player" either quit or became ruby players every one else is big and powerful and im still not even close to 9mil and my best troop is fm at MAYBE 50k and yea i have my ft lets say 60k but every one has over 500k LC still making it null so i go out to "attempt" to zero some one and send my fm scenario 1 i send them all and loose them all scenario 2 i send some bit by bit and realize that this is pointless so i stop to "hug" and protect what i have left so after that experience i must come to an ultimatum, become the dreaded farmville player that every one hates (hopefully ill be forgiven since im a non ruby player) give up or succumb to buying rubies to have some fun.

To sum everything up this game was never designed for "non-ruby players" to "compete" and keep up with the Jonses a non ruby player is not gonna make 35mil power with out every one else being 1 thrillion power regardless of the general update or the new 4.0 dragon update. All non-ruby players (in old realms) have quit some of them even came back and became ruby players and majority of you who are complaining are ruby players to "bankrupt" KABAM you need to boycott all their games not just this game and not to mention the pc version of this game (which is running very smoothly).

I can go on and on and on and on...and on as to why ruby players were never made to compete in this game in the first place but ill stop here Thanks for reading BUT hopefully all your words wont go unheard and theyll make it "fair" to upgrade the dragon xD (which i know is the true issue ) and before you call me a kabam suck up im not i can go on and on as to why kabam makes dumb business decisions instead of initiating simple supply and demand such as making special resources for sale like they have wood metal gold and stone -_-

Leave a comment:

• Frightmaredragon
    replied
    Fly high! Seine realm

Leave a comment:

• Necrohead
    replied
    PENITENT ENGINE - Sciron Realm

Leave a comment:

• Gooms
    replied
    DOA gamers petition to Kabam Inc
    Dragon v4.0 update

https://www.change.org/p/kabam-inc-c...share_petition

Kabam, we the Users are outraged at your blatant disregard for our enjoyment and game play experience. Your agreement to us in accordance to the Terms of Service have not been followed and, therefore, we will continue to strike until changes are made which will benefit those of us which spend AND those of us who dont.

We do not approve!
    Goomie, Leader
    DarkReign of Aztlan

Leave a comment:

• Frightmaredragon
    replied
    the game isn't worth it anymore this new update RUINED EVERYTHING! no digging great dragon EVEN WORSE GRAPHIC ISSUES lag and OMG I cant fix it in to one . im sorry but im not happy with this " free" game but I cant leave because iv payed too much :[

Leave a comment:

• Frightmaredragon
    replied
    im not using one ruby at all .

Leave a comment:

• AlphamegaOne
    replied
    AlphamegaOne
    Hephasteus

Ruby Strike!!!!

Leave a comment:

• John_Smith 9x
    replied
    No more Rubies for me

Originally posted by Patrick89 View Post
    Patrick.89 - Pirithous
    I too will no longer be spending my hard earned $ on rubies, I have spent enough, and the Kabam greed has stopped me spending more until something is done to this unfair system.

John Smith - Leader BSZ Pearl

Leave a comment:

• Patrick89
    replied
    Patrick.89 - Pirithous

Leave a comment:

• butterfly4
    replied
    I agree with all of the above...
    fly

Leave a comment:

Working...