Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Boycott Kabam do not spend a single ruby because of the new update

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~$12k to fully upgrade EACH dragon... which are virtually useless outside the pvp minigame anyway. what a joke. I'm not buying anymore solid gold toilet seats for these asses. done wasting money on this game.

Comment

You will not receive one cent from me and I'm expecting to be reimbursed. This constant form of gouging will not be tolerated. You want money..ok np but stop taxing seriously almost $12k to lvl up dragons now? Let be honest here your compensation for the levels we have already placed on our dragon were crap. What about the time it spend to level or the rubies spent to instant train. I don't see reimbursement for that. I understand yall have ran out of ideas and want to hold on to your cash cow as long as possible. Please do us a a favor though and spare us the robbery in which you keep creating. Your right I don't have to pay anymore and I will not. But do you really think this is good business for you? Let's be realistic here let's see how many others are pissed aswell. Ps enjoy your gold toilet seats curious of

Toxic cookie

Comment

Simple Greed

What was once a fun game has gotten out of control with greed. I will no longer be purchasing or contributing to any products of Kabam and will be giving poor reviews stating how greedy you company is. My only hope is that enough of us players join together to bankrupt Kabam and have everyone sit in the food line along with us.

Schematic\ToyMaster

Comment

strike

All members please read . Also please copy and paste to kabam . Make sure to sign your name at the bottom . Also I would like everyone to got to either google play or apple store , to go rate and to also write a review .

Complaint to Kabam !!!!

This game is Now a complete ripoff

After this latest update I have to complain to you that despite months of spending trying to get ahead you Again introduce an update that encourages yet more spending of real mony in exchange for gambling rubies !!!
          The very idea of removing the ability to upgrade guardian dragons using normal resources in exchange for purchased mutton and beef is a complete underhanded scam and a further attempt to alleviate yet more players of their hard earned money . Furthermore, the terms of the game have been changed irrevocably and without forewarning the existing members and as such you should refund all players that have spent actual currency on this game expecting a fair exchange. I find this action a disgusting fraud against all your customers thinly veiled as an enhancement ! Many of us see this update for what it really is and are disgusted by this utterly filthy and immoral behaviour by Kabam !!!!!
          I urge you rething this latest action for the good of the game and avoid the killing off realms !
          Until then we will be holding a cross realm ruby purchasing strike in objection to this disgusting turn of events !!

Sincerely

Comment

Moonracer - Pallas
            Moongambit - Hephaestus
            Sanky The Tyrant - Nereid

Not another dime from me until action is taken and this is resolved

Comment

VIP carlion realm ill not be using rubys any more this is a blatant rip off so kabam can get more out of us the game is just one big rip off now used to be fun to play now its gone please join the boycott and stop buying rubys we should have a say on the game we all spent so much money time and effort on

Comment

[QUOTE=jessop80;1805014]VIP carlion realm ill not be using rubys any more this is a blatant rip off so kabam can get more out of us the game is just one big rip off now used to be fun to play now its gone please join the boycott and stop buying rubys we should have a say on the game we all spent so much money time and effort on walkers rule

Comment

No more money from me!

I will not be spending another dime on rubies just to be able to attempt to compete in this *free* game. Any tokens/resources/items that are available for purchase with rubies should also be made available to the free players in exchange for hard work. Several items in this game are ONLY available if you purchase them, which gives a distinct and unfair advantage to those who pay.

While the above is an old problem, the new 4.0 enhancements have made it utterly impossible to compete without doling out thousands of dollars of real money to purchase food for a dragon. I worked extremely hard to level up my dragon and spent countless hours on it - now it is reduced to nothing again and I cannot even increase his level without paying for it...ridiculous!

Chewbaca - Aegeus, Mnestheus, Utopia

Comment

Every update makes the Game more ruby friendly. Me along with my alliance Defy this. If things don change soon maybe its time to try some other games rather then invest time in a game which is free for all but gives you bragging rights only with rubies.

Comment

?Fire_Fly? - Nehalem realm/ Nimue - Ageus realm

Comment

Kabam are just becoming more and more greedy with each update. They're ruining a perfectly good game with ****ty, expensive updates that make the game nearly impossible to be successful in game without spending money
                        Bandsarelifeok- ancomah, lotus
                        Radioactive- Howard

Comment

No more rubies

I will not be purchasing anymore rubies until kabam stops this ludicrous attempt at forcing us to buy rubies. This new system of leveling dragons is beyond ridiculous. Kabam, you need to take care of this.

Aegeus and Daedalus

Comment

Flutterby - howard, minos
                            Fly - Hermocrates
                            No more reall money from me...

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbaca180 View Post
                              I will not be spending another dime on rubies just to be able to attempt to compete in this *free* game. Any tokens/resources/items that are available for purchase with rubies should also be made available to the free players in exchange for hard work. Several items in this game are ONLY available if you purchase them, which gives a distinct and unfair advantage to those who pay.

While the above is an old problem, the new 4.0 enhancements have made it utterly impossible to compete without doling out thousands of dollars of real money to purchase food for a dragon. I worked extremely hard to level up my dragon and spent countless hours on it - now it is reduced to nothing again and I cannot even increase his level without paying for it...ridiculous!

Chewbaca - Aegeus, Mnestheus, Utopia
                              I agree fully and completely! I will never spend anything dime for rubies and the rubies I do happen to get or still have from start up I will not spend to train my dragon or for anything else!
                              I will not support a game that is suppose to be free and forces to in order to keep up to have to pay for stuff you can't get others wise. Such as armors or food for a dragon! Go back to old way of of leveling the dragons! The arean is cool but if I have to pay for it in the end to make a stronger dragon it isn't worth it!

Kit'anya of the Shadow Guild

Comment

I am no longer willing to spend money on DoA as long as they continue to make upgrades that cost more and more money and the ability to play and advance for non spenders and newbies impossible. Their ruby items labeling is misleading, their prices outlandish, they often glitch the game and your rubies disappear, you don't always get what you pay for. We are talking basic fraud here. We are talking theft of services also. I am not spending another dime unless the developers make changes to the game that are designed to encourage new players and free players to stay. Where goals can be accomplished and everyone can compete fairly. Money should never be the winning factor in a game. If you can buy your way in a completion then it isn't a competition.

Comment

Working...
                                X