Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Dragon Battleground System: Bug Reports and Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Battleground System: Bug Reports and Feedback

Report any bugs or feedback on the technical nature of the new Dragon PvP System!

Back to Dragon PvP System FAQ
    https://mksorb.com/bitdefender-mobil...virus-pro-apk/

mabey some screen shots of the battle ground on the kabam site????

Comment

OK. First of all. We see that there are "players" (player number) with dragons that are lvl 23+. We do not have any "players" in seine with dragons that high. A lot of us in seine are leaving the game because of things like this. In arena we are battling each other only. Real players from ourvrealm that we have been fighting with since the birth of Seine realm. But now in dragon arena we all have to battle fake player numbers with high level dragons.? I have played DOA on both PC and mobile for 5 years. This is the worst thing I have experienced. I have spent several hundred dollars on both versions in that time. I feel that this new update is very unfair. And I may not play any more as well.

"Zoran"
      In all versions in one form or another.

Comment

unfair

Originally posted by Hannah Kabam View Post
        Report any bugs or feedback on the technical nature of the new Dragon PvP System!

Just when I thought this game was trying to even out the playing field you come up with this. Not only is it ridiculous to pit newer realms with older ones that have more than one dragon but the prices are ridiculous. The 100 medals was a little high but the 400 that kabam is now asking for the mutton is crazy. The whole system is glitchy and the app randomly closes on you. We either need to be able to purchase the mutton. For the original price or farm it. But all in all I think this new update is stupid. The general addition was already not fair and now this makes me want to quit. I spend some money but I cannot afford to spend what is being expected now.

Comment

I think the graphics battling was overkill. There's HUGE lag as a result.
          * The game freezes while battling on the map and takes several seconds between Attack, Select Dragon, Select Troops, and March.
          * My Battle Reports are being delayed. I'd Spy and not get a Spy Report until FIVE minutes later.

Ditch the graphics. Just calculate the dragon battles automatically and give us the results like Antropus Camp and Arena battles. I'd rather have a game that plays well without graphics than a game that lags like hell with graphics.

* Also, make the dragon battling more like the Arena. I shouldn't have a Rank 1 dude with a L20 Great Dragon and a L20 Water Dragon pop-up in my list of potential targets. Not only is it an impossible challenge, but also it's wasting a spot that could be used by a L8 Great Dragon target.
          * In fact, players with Water Dragons shouldn't even appear on the dragon battle list in the first place. Water Dragons aren't available to non-Ruby players yet. Until it becomes possible to find Water Dragon eggs in L7+ Lakes, it is simply unfair to make non-Ruby players fight against a two-dragon team of a Ruby player.

I suggest you make two separate Arenas, Battlegrounds, and Tournaments--one for Ruby players (anyone who has ever purchased Rubies with money) and one for non-Ruby players (those who only get Rubies from Kabam Rewards and other free methods without ever paying).

Dragons of Atlantis should be fun for everyone--not just people with HUGE wallets. The sooner Kabam learns that, the better. It's bad enough Kabam lets the Ruby Monsters farm our cities. We shouldn't have to compete with them in Arenas, Battlegrounds, and Tournaments as well.

Comment

You're going to lose alot of big spenders if yall don't get yalls crap together kabam. It's not even fun anymore. This is a phone app that's not even free to play anymore. Sure you can login and talk to people that's about freaking it. Quit being so greedy!

Comment

kabam..

I have decided that I will like others I have talked to will stop purchasing rubies. I have saw rubies stolen by glitches and once you get support one time they send you and reply saying that issue has been taking care of even if it's a new one. Also I have had something level up without clicking upgrade and use rubies. This new dragon battle is a rip off. You spend to level up dragons buying completion grants and then that doesn't matter . They have rigged this so you have to spend to compete. Unless you have the money to keep up with kabams greed all smaller players won't have a chance to grow and keep up . If there going to do this then they should allow us to sell trade or give our stuff we have including troops to other players within our alliance or a Allie. They sit back and think how can they make more money not how they can help customers. They do that have any customer support at leat if you have the same problem happen again and don't care maybe if you spent 1000s they would instead of 100s . So if any one has issues put them every where you can so maybe Kabam will start worrying about customer service as much as they do to get your money.

Back to Dragon PvP System FAQ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Comment

Dragon PVP is a Terrible update...

Originally posted by Noob_5RFTSKW View Post
                I have decided that I will like others I have talked to will stop purchasing rubies. I have saw rubies stolen by glitches and once you get support one time they send you and reply saying that issue has been taking care of even if it's a new one. Also I have had something level up without clicking upgrade and use rubies. This new dragon battle is a rip off. You spend to level up dragons buying completion grants and then that doesn't matter . They have rigged this so you have to spend to compete. Unless you have the money to keep up with kabams greed all smaller players won't have a chance to grow and keep up . If there going to do this then they should allow us to sell trade or give our stuff we have including troops to other players within our alliance or a Allie. They sit back and think how can they make more money not how they can help customers. They do that have any customer support at leat if you have the same problem happen again and don't care maybe if you spent 1000s they would instead of 100s . So if any one has issues put them every where you can so maybe Kabam will start worrying about customer service as much as they do to get your money.

Back to Dragon PvP System FAQ[/COLOR][/SIZE]
                [/QUOTE]

This new Dragon update iOS terrible... Excessive graphics (for mobile devices) and more rubies to feed/level dragons, than what it's worth for the "prize" Generals... It's cheaper to just buy Generals in the Officers Quarters !!!
                I do like the other players' suggestion to make this more like the Arena. That would be more useful.
                I've been a steady/faithful contributor to this game, but no more... After spending $1000, I'm done.
                Thank you Kabam for making my decision easier !

Comment

incorrect battleground rewards

Originally posted by Hannah Kabam View Post

I was ranked 5th in dragon battleground in pallas realm and was awarded a prize and a mail for rank 74. Tried sending in a ticket and apparently the link no longer works. Get ur sh*t together kabam the latest update is ridiculous

Comment

We Italians do not spend more money!

We came together and we discussed the Italians, we decided not to spend more money on dragons of atlantis, unless you to put the good deed And put the top prizes in tournaments at least 1 million worth of power! Want to have the best things cheap! Costs have increased too! Not spend more money !!!

Comment

This new system is horrible. Why are you pitting newer realms against older ones? We don't even have the same dragons as the older realms, which is unfair. Even further, why would you pit different realms against each other to begin with? Set it up similar to the Arena, where you're only playing against other players in your realm. I don't care that I lost to playerxxxxx from a different realm that has lvl 40 dragons. Good for that guy.

Additionally, getting food for your dragon is ridiculous. The drop rate is too low from the quests, which is the only one to get it besides spending rubies. My suggestion is to give mutton rewards along with the stone awards in the battle arena. Or, make it a reward within the regular arena. Or, make it a resource that can be gathered from camps (similar to stones).

The experience given from the food is laughable. Even if it was a resource that could be gathered easily, 2% is pathetic. Before, someone could spend a couple days getting their dragon from lvl 1 to lvl 19 without the use of rubies. Now it would take an extremely high amount of rubies to do that in the same amount of time (not figuring this out as that would be a waste of my time).

Comment

Enough Dragon Battleground Tutorial already!!! Every single day I've seen the stupid tutorial EVERY day. I saw it already. I don't need to do it everyday and I don't appreciate it when the stupid tutorial wastes one of my attacks by FORCING me to battle a L20 Great Dragon/L20 Water Dragon team for my first battle of the day either.

Comment

Agreed. This keeps happening to me and when I tried to force close it so I wouldn't have to sit through it again I would get an automatic loss lol.

Comment

So here is the list of the problems I have with this system:

1. The opponent selection. The fact that 2/5 of my opponent options are 10000x stronger than I am is ridiculous. There is absolutely no reason that they should even be popping up on my opponents list. A server has easily enough possible people for me to battle against so there should be no reason for this system to be cross server. The rankings are done by server, why not the opponents as well. Because of this problem, it basically turns into a crapshoot on whether I will have a chance or not. You have a list of 5 opponents, and you have to battle 3, and only 3 of those are even relatively close to your level. So if you get the bad luck of one of those players being a higher level than you, good game, you lose, and any chance of getting decent points is gone. This needs to be addressed, you need to get rid of these higher level teams and at least make it so you have all 5 choices being plausible. Then the player would at least have some feeling that they are actually doing something in this system. Because at this point, it is pretty much, me just wasting 3-5 minutes selecting the people that I may or may not have a chance against, watching my dragon fight since I cant do anything to control it, and then waiting for the battle to end. It looks neat, but it's boring, and at this point, I don't even feel like I have any control over anything including who I want to fight.

2. Fix the skip button. Having a skip battle button was a great idea....if it did anything that is. The computer can easily simulate the rest of the battle. The player has no control anyways. The fact that the skip button doesn't even show up till right at the very end is pointless. Please fix this so if I choose to, I don't have to watch my dragon fight if I don't want to. A skip button should be there at the start when it would actually make a difference, not when it's one attack from the end and is only going to save me 1-2 seconds.

3. The food. As everyone has already stated, this system is horrid. Getting food. I'm thankful that at least you gave the option to get the food from dragon quests, but that's pretty ridiculous. Effectively you made it so you have zero control over how you level your dragon. You added no real new features to the game, and didn't give it any new value by getting food from a system that all the players were utilizing to maximum already. Pretty much all players were already doing their 10 dragon quests a day, all this did was change the loot they get. We have no control over how fast we level our dragon, their is no sense of accomplishment when everything is up to the random chance that mutton or beef will drop. Make the mutton farmable from anthropus camps. Even if you cap the maximum that can be farmed per day, you will still give players a bit more control over their game experience and thus make the game more fun. The cost of mutton or anything dragon related from the arena is outrageous. 400 medals for 1 mutton? seriously? I thought 100 was high when it first came out but although it was a bit steep, it still was reasonable for players who are not in the top 10. In addition, limiting it to 10 is stupid. You require 50 mutton to go from 20-21, and the amount that is available from 1/3 of the sources doesn't even add up to 30% of a level is mind boggling. Remove the limit, reduce the price, because at this point, the arena isn't even a viable way to level dragons for 90% of the players in the game. Lastly, the rubies option. 10 rubies for a mutton is insane, but sure Kabam is out for money, so fine. If players want to pay that much for it, by all means do so. Personally, Kabam loses a lot of potential buyers because they only cater to the really big spenders rather than the people who spend $10-$50 here and there. By giving little to no benefit from leveling your dragon, and requiring that to level the dragon, the amount of food needed is quite high, then charging 10 rubies per food, you make it so people cant see value in buying food at all unless you are willing to spend hundreds of dollars. Personally, its just a bad business move on this one.

4. The reward system. Honestly this system is just wrong. If you fix the opponents issue that was stated in bullet #1, then that fixes at least one of the issues which is having no control over getting points. Currently, you cant get to any of the point rewards unless you either get lucky with opponents that are given to you, or you spend rubies for extra attempts. The rank rewards are limited to the top 100 players whereas arena rewards are top 1000. This is a bit frustrating, but since its all based off of fighting opponents in similar levels to yours, there is at least a chance for lower level players to compete. The issue I have however, is that if you win all 3 matches you can get between 60-100 points depending on how long your streak is. If you win 2/3 you can get between 20-40, 1/3 you get between 10-20, and no wins is 0. So rewards are given at 200, 400, and 600 points respectively. You get 5 free entries a day. Winning everything you can get about 500 points, wining 2/3 you top out around 200 points, 1/3 you get about 100. So the top point rewards are really not accessible for anyone not spending rubies.... and the 2nd and 3rd point levels are out even if you win 2/3 each time. This is sad considering that the point rewards are really the only consolation prizes for those that are not top 100, and they are inaccessible to anyone who is not winning almost every match or is spending plenty of rubies (in which case they would also likely be spending to better gear their dragon and would not be losing anyways). This reward system just further isolates non-paying players and players who are spending smaller amounts. The elite battleground system is even worse with the same winning values but rewards at 200, 400, 600, 1500. Now you've effectively made a prize that will cost nearly as much in rubies as it would to be to just buy the mutton equal to the one venison. Either way, the points required need to be lowered to their old values which at least rewarded players for using the system, and which were obtainable for players.

5. The lag. I haven't personally run into too many issues with it, but I know plenty of others have. Being able to disable to dragon battles would probably be a good way to help this issue, but I leave this problems solution to someone more knowledgeable on the subject than I.

So I know it was a long rant post, but hopefully some of the problems and possible solutions to them wont fall on deaf ears. Kabam, you asked us for our feedback, here it is. Now please actually do something with it.

Comment

I totally agree with everything posted above... My biggest issue is with the opponent selection.. Calling the system pvp is far from the truth when 9 times out of 10 I am getting 3 npc with 16m+ power and two real players of equal power... I used approx 800 rubies to lvl all my dragons to lvl 21 only to find out I cannot lvl them past 21 as the enhance button disappears after the initial lvl up.. This bug needs fixing!! I also upgraded all their skills to lvl 5 to give me an edge over the realm... Currently I can beat every real player in my realm (Hades Hardcore Realm), but cannot get a winning streak higher than 2 because of the npc bots with massively lvld dragons... What is the point of playing if I can't crack the top 100??? Even spending rubies I cannot get top 100 as my average points ranged from 12-24 each match due to the npc bots!!! Please fix this Kabam, your system is broke

Comment

Working...
                              X