Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

hackers on doa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deltamage
    replied
    I have originally had my walls set to evade by the time this individual attacked me my walls were set to defend making me lose all of my troops. also from my understanding by other players this realm is only two weeks old.
    The guy attacked me had over 14k ssd's I have invested 50$ into my account and now at a total loss. if Kabam promotes Hacking use of massive troops and some how set troops to defend then I have no words.

Guild: 47 Ronin most of them seem like hackers. MrKorea spartan_ Jayrone
    server Hephaestus

... due to the loss of troops i find it hard to even play.

Picture of Massive power on a 2 week realm.

like i said I have spent 50$ on my account. I doubt these players are spending cash like I am.

Leave a comment:

• DarkSider8436
    replied
    If your realm was offering the cheap 1 ruby boxes, that's not unheard of to jump really high in power like that potentially.

Leave a comment:

• vinihg
    replied
    Please, verify account Shadow DRAGON in realm Jet... this Player has hacking the game in last weeks. Her have 250millions of power, until the second hav only 80millions...

Leave a comment:

• DarkSider8436
    replied
    Originally posted by Noob_5NC8865 View Post
    Kabam just ban the hackers glitches beta players . and with tournaments there are players that are always on top and they have won more than a million tourneys its really annoying.

Many of the players always on top are players who are actively spending a good deal of money on rubys; whereby supporting game. Though I understand frustration that tournaments of power basically equate to tournaments of money, the new alliance tournaments spreads it out over an entire alliance and though rewards are small, it gives incentive for group to power up, versus an individual.

I don't doubt there are hackers and cheaters, always is in every game, that'll never change. I do see many who have and are at top all the time, some I know are spending money, others come out of nowhere...let someone else be the judge as all this recent drama almost killed my enjoyment of game .

Leave a comment:

• Dredd Kabam
    replied
    Originally posted by Vegeta_007 View Post
    This is why players are asking for refunds Kabam. WE HAVE PICTURES from today even. In tournaments going on right now. Yet you sit here and claim the issue is taken care of. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!
    Please PM a link to your screen shots and I will personally look into this. If you can please also send me any Ticket numbers that you may have submited.

Leave a comment:

• Vegeta_007
    replied
    This is why players are asking for refunds Kabam. WE HAVE PICTURES from today even. In tournaments going on right now. Yet you sit here and claim the issue is taken care of. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Noob_5NC8865
    replied
    Kabam just ban the hackers glitches beta players . and with tournaments there are players that are always on top and they have won more than a million tourneys its really annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Vijju123
    replied
    Originally posted by IncognitoNL View Post
    i do not understand this discussion. when you set your wall on defend mode you are walled, attackers will be killed if you are stronger. when you set your wall on evade you are not walled. your attacker wins in that case.....it is that easy.....
    Point is-

Hackers can get as many troops they wish instantly by a click

They can forcefully put your wall on def

Ex- you are asleep nd a hacker puts your wall on def and attacks.....

Kabam gives NO compensation to you in case of hackers, thats worst

Leave a comment:

• IncognitoNL
    replied
    i do not understand this discussion. when you set your wall on defend mode you are walled, attackers will be killed if you are stronger. when you set your wall on evade you are not walled. your attacker wins in that case.....it is that easy.....

Leave a comment:

• Noob_5NC8865
    replied
    OMG

Ever wonder why u never place or win in a torny its because of the HACKERS! they always win & how are people meant to enjoy This game if all we do is pay for rubies which just get more expensive by the DAY!!! the ruby's on my game coast $24.99 the price just keeps going up this game isn't FAIR

Leave a comment:

• AnonymousMorbidity
    replied
    I'm a frequent player of the Aztlan realm.
    Now what I find ridiculous is that I've spent over $600 on DOA. And what do I have to show for it? Barely 3 mil power. Now tell me how it is that people can have power in the 50 million range and not be hacking? Maybe call me bitter, but I tried to contact kabam and also google play services regarding a refund of my damn money. But no one seems willing to help me. I am an honest person who spent real money on a game that is superficial and fraudulent.

Kabam, shape up or refund my money! I'm tired of this!

Also, regarding a glitch which turns on your wall, a friend of mine lost over 3 million power because of this. This was after I spent $100 on his account for premium troops and items.

Speaking of premium troops, it's impossible in aztlan to win a tournament! ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE! These 50+ Million players already have so many premium troops and items, yet they take first each and every time a tournament comes around. If this in and of itself doesn't scream "I'M HACKING YOUR GAME" then I don't know what does!

I want my money back. Plain and simple. I spent the money under the impression that I might get someplace in this game, only to find that I can't get anywhere because of ever increasing prices and hackers that make it impossible to compete.

Sincerely,
    A very frustrated player who is on the verge of quitting

Leave a comment:

• Noob_5MRHZTK
    replied
    Originally posted by Silencer_of_Death View Post
    Hackers are in solon too. And whats worse! They are getting wall on defend mode!

A hack to make a city's wall on defend mode.........
    I hear u. We have the same. I have had my wall glitched to defend mode. So have a few people now in tempest. Its not far and I find it is blamed on the alliance attacking the wall Instead of the hacker. It is insane and has to stop

Leave a comment:

• Silencer_of_Death
    replied
    Hackers are in solon too. And whats worse! They are getting wall on defend mode!

A hack to make a city's wall on defend mode.........

Leave a comment:

• Noob_5MRHZTK
    replied
    Originally posted by Dredd Kabam View Post
    Please PM me any proof that you may have and I"ll make sure it gets to the right people!
    I have tried to pm u but quote " error dredd kabam user can not be found" I would add sreen shot of this but it wont allow

Leave a comment:

• Dredd Kabam
    replied
    Please PM me any proof that you may have and I"ll make sure it gets to the right people!

Originally posted by Noob_5MRHZTK View Post
    I want to know kabam what r u r doing about the hackers on doa. There r alot on here and im fed up with it. I have tried to contact u directly and just get the run around. Im a big player in tempest realm and is fed up with this bull****. I can never get a straight answer from u guys and just get redirected. I have loads of proof of this and nothing happens. Its about time u man up and refund players

Leave a comment:

Working...
X