Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Current AVA game times are not good for North America..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let us pick the time

Let alliances choose which AvA to participate in. It would be nice not see the same old set of alliances over and over anyway.

Right now the European, Asian and English AvA have different start times, let us pick which to enlist in.

Also has the advantage when people swear in GC, we wont understand it.

Comment

???

Originally posted by DEVASTATION View Post
      I don't think times are going to suit everyone, none of then suit me can I have them when all the USA is in bed as that's when I can play, n even the European, but hell why does it matter u either make it work or u don't play, don't matter what time it happens there will always be people who can't play cos of work, or real life, but people chose to complain none the less change n people complain, change to suit these people n a new group are going to complain,
      I can only guess you're from Australia or NZ.. All we're asking is for some switch ups in times... rotating the schedule for realms with players all over the world. I get your point, by picking one time and never changing it wouldn't be fair to everyone. So I guess I can't understand why Gaea hasn't already switched it up. It's an obvious solution. I don't think of it as a complaint. We've gotten the game where it is today by communicating with Kabam/Gaea.

Comment

Gaea still not listening

Oh look another AvA at a incomprehensible time.

Surprised these forums even exist, Gaea made it obvious they don't want to read them when they assigned 'Moderators' to add yet another layer of miscommunication.

Comment

Ava Timing

Originally posted by Player123456 View Post
          Oh look another AvA at a incomprehensible time.

Surprised these forums even exist, Gaea made it obvious they don't want to read them when they assigned 'Moderators' to add yet another layer of miscommunication.
          Ikr... I'm getting seriously angry. I'm in a gold tier alliance and we didn't even make enrollment today. We're all at work! One more freaking 3pm AVA and I might just flip out. Rotate the stupid schedule already, Gaea. Kabam would've figured something out by now.

Comment

ava times

Originally posted by ΛΞLLΘ View Post
            Hello,

I'm from the realm Pompey. Pompey was made during the mergers that happened a little over a year ago and as of right now, it's dying out. The Ava has brought life back to the game and to the realm for us. A lot of us have been spending and growing our accounts so that we can compete and have fun in the Ava. We were all excited for the new troops that are being released specifically for the Ava. As it stands now, I honestly can not see many of us spending on troops that we can't use. They are pretty much worthless to us if we can't play in the AVA. I'm also seeing a lot of players losing interest again due to the fact that they just can't play in the AVA.

The problem is that the new AVA times have cut out most players in the United States and Canada. Most everyone I have talked to in multiple realms are extremely upset over these new times. You have made it next to impossible for a lot of us to play with the last two time changes. Only a few of us were able to play the last time change of 21:00 and with the current time change of 19:00, none of us will be able to play during the week days. Most everyone in Canada and the USA are all working during these new hours.

The AVA game start time of 01:00 was perfect for most everyone in the United States and Canada. Most of us were home or just getting home from work. I do understand that this time was not good for people in England and of surrounding countries with time zones that are close to England's time zone. I also understand the frustration those players must have felt because they couldn't play the AVAs due to the hours being set to the early mornings when most were sleeping.

I ask for a solution to this problem. I know your programmers are very capable of making it possible for most everyone to enjoy the AVA. I know that you have times that are catered to other countries such as the Asian realms where people can play after work.

Perhaps you could set the AVAs back to back for the English realms. On one week have the time set to 01:00 so people in Canada and the United States can play and the following week have the time set to 19:00 so that people in Europe can play? Or give us the option to chose between those two hours at the start of the AVA season.

This is now our third season where most in North America will not be able to play because most of us will be working.

I really hope a solution to this issue is found soon.
            I am in Eden realm (english) where many of us are in the same position where many can not play ava due to the time change.... Our few European members can play but our number of members participating has been considerably reduced as most of us are USA/Canada players..... We discussed the time changes numerous times and think gaea should accommodate all players by considering time changes. We have come up with a few ideas like maybe doing 3 days at the time it's now currently being used to let our European players play (Sunday, Monday & Tuesday) and then a day break (Wednesday) and then 3 days at 18:00 game time (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) to accommodate our NA players.... And combine results for the 6 days.... We think this could be the best solution to accommodate ALL PLAYERS. We would like for Gaea to consider this possibility... Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X