Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Current AVA game times are not good for North America..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current AVA game times are not good for North America..

Hello,

I'm from the realm Pompey. Pompey was made during the mergers that happened a little over a year ago and as of right now, it's dying out. The Ava has brought life back to the game and to the realm for us. A lot of us have been spending and growing our accounts so that we can compete and have fun in the Ava. We were all excited for the new troops that are being released specifically for the Ava. As it stands now, I honestly can not see many of us spending on troops that we can't use. They are pretty much worthless to us if we can't play in the AVA. I'm also seeing a lot of players losing interest again due to the fact that they just can't play in the AVA.

The problem is that the new AVA times have cut out most players in the United States and Canada. Most everyone I have talked to in multiple realms are extremely upset over these new times. You have made it next to impossible for a lot of us to play with the last two time changes. Only a few of us were able to play the last time change of 21:00 and with the current time change of 19:00, none of us will be able to play during the week days. Most everyone in Canada and the USA are all working during these new hours.

The AVA game start time of 01:00 was perfect for most everyone in the United States and Canada. Most of us were home or just getting home from work. I do understand that this time was not good for people in England and of surrounding countries with time zones that are close to England's time zone. I also understand the frustration those players must have felt because they couldn't play the AVAs due to the hours being set to the early mornings when most were sleeping.

I ask for a solution to this problem. I know your programmers are very capable of making it possible for most everyone to enjoy the AVA. I know that you have times that are catered to other countries such as the Asian realms where people can play after work.

Perhaps you could set the AVAs back to back for the English realms. On one week have the time set to 01:00 so people in Canada and the United States can play and the following week have the time set to 19:00 so that people in Europe can play? Or give us the option to chose between those two hours at the start of the AVA season.

This is now our third season where most in North America will not be able to play because most of us will be working.

I really hope a solution to this issue is found soon.
    Last edited by ΛΞLLΘ; 07-09-2016, 06:41 PM.

Target Audience?

No time will be good for everyone.

However, Gaea need to think about who is the target audience for English speaking realms and who buys rubies.

Chances are the majority in English realms are from North America, and the majority of ruby players have jobs. So starting AvA during the traditional working day for their target audience shows yet another big disconnect from a Chinese company.

Comment

AvA times

I do appreciate a lot of the changes Gaea has made and the fact that they are using moderators to take complaints and responding to our complaints and suggestions a whole lot more then Kabam ever did. The addition of a skip animation button in the dragon battle ground, and dragon food going strait to the feeding center instead of inventory were direct responses to player suggestions. Since different realms are grouped together and different groupings start at different times, it would be nice if they could group realms together for AVA by the time zones. Put the English speaking primarily US/Canada realms in one AVA group with a time convenient for western time zones, and repeat with the other languages and locations. The 1:00 and 2:00 AVA start times were so much better for me as well, I am also not able to play at work, and I have not spent anything on the game the last two months since I have not been able to enjoy AVA as much. I hope Gaea listens and make the time changes soon.

Comment

AvA times

In my opinion the AvA times from last season made more sense. At least for anyone playing in the Western Hemisphere. Gaea has made some direct changes to the game based on player feedback which is great but by switching the time of the AvA to the current schedule it has more or less created a situation where many players (most being ruby purchasers) are unable to compete. I left the game a year and a half ago and when I returned AvA was one of the main selling points on me sticking around. I'd love to have a reason to stick around, spend a bit of cash and have fun but without the possibility of being able to participate in the AvA I really don't see the point. Perhaps grouping time zones together would be a better way of making sure each player has an equal opportunity to participate and would be a better course of action Gaea. Just some food for thought.
        Last edited by Aftershock; 07-11-2016, 10:46 PM. Reason: Typos

Comment

AVA target audience and times

I totally agree with you Player.. Their is no making everyone happy but their is making it so the majority of North America can play the AVA again and not exclude the European realms in the process.

I still find it simply amazing that they basically excluded most of the working people in the United States and Canada.

Target audience is absolutely correct. This is not a kids game. The majority of players work full time jobs and those are the people that put money in Gaeas pockets.

As for the best time for us in America.. 00:00 time to enlist and game start time of 01:00 that Kabam (an American based company) set for us was pretty much perfect.. Any later and the game would run until 12am for the east coast which is really late for a work night, any sooner and a lot of the west coast are either just getting out of work or just getting home and miss most or all of it..

I really think that if at the beginning of each season they gave the English realms the option of choosing set times such as 01:00 and 19:00 that most people in English realms would be satisfied. European alliance could chose 19:00 and North American alliances could chose 01:00.

I thank you guys for replying.. I wish more would.. Gaea really needs to do something about it and soon.

Comment

Re. AVA target audience and times

Hi Dragonlords,
            Thanks for the helpful feedback. I gave it to the developers so that they can use it for the further game improvement and the improvement of this function.

All the best
            Your Gaeamobile Support

Comment

AVA Times

Thanks for reconsidering AVA times. 8:00 EST was ideal for most (at least the most participation that I've seen so far). I personally spend a lot during AVA but will be unable to play (thus, not spend) at the times this appears to be headed. Please change this for the next time.

Comment

AVA - Grand Championship

Also, once the times are optimized, please consider a grand championship for all of AVA comprised of the top 10 alliances in each tournament currently running simultaneously to all come together for a battle royale.

Comment

AvA timing

I play Pompey realm and for my realm and alliance every AvA time change has progressively gotten worse. It is now to the point that over half of our players can't play. AvA is currently during most Americans work day. I get everyone having a chance to play but there has to be a better way to determine AvA time for English speaking realms. For example checking to see what time of day those servers have the most activity.

Comment

Who is your target audience?

The current AVA times work for very few to nobody sorry my alliance is confused on who you are trying to target for participation

Comment

Ava Timing

I appreciate the listeners at Gaea and their attempts to help... I am writing to express my thoughts on the ava scheduling; in my realm, Pompey, this season starts at 3 pm (eastern ctrl time US/Canada). Most of us are still at work and are there until 5 pm. On the western side of the continent, people are hopefully lucky enough to be going on their lunch break but, at the most, this entails an hour of free time. I have friends in Australia and New Zealand that play and they're likely still sleeping or they're getting ready for work... Although when enlistment started at 0:00 and the battle at 1:00, it made for a late night for the East coast, most all of my alliance was at home and ready to play. I know of at least five different instances where other alliances we battled have expressed this same problem.
                      Thank you for your time.

Comment

I don't think times are going to suit everyone, none of then suit me can I have them when all the USA is in bed as that's when I can play, n even the European, but hell why does it matter u either make it work or u don't play, don't matter what time it happens there will always be people who can't play cos of work, or real life, but people chose to complain none the less change n people complain, change to suit these people n a new group are going to complain,

Comment

Divis?o por fuso hor?rio

Originally posted by Hector-Gaea View Post
                          Hi Dragonlords,
                          Thanks for the helpful feedback. I gave it to the developers so that they can use it for the further game improvement and the improvement of this function.

All the best
                          Your Gaeamobile Support
                          O ideal seria uma domina??o para o continente Americano, uma domina??o para Europa e ?frica e uma terceira para ?sia e Oceania

Comment

AVA time is awful

The ava time is awful for everyone in North America more than half of the people in the English realms are at work during this time and it makes It near impossible for everyone in the English realms to participate

Comment

Ava times for English realms

Originally posted by Hector-Gaea View Post
                              Hi Dragonlords,

All the best
                              Your Gaeamobile Support
                              Hector.. I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and that you have given the ideas posted here to the developers..
                              Unfortunately, North America is now facing the 5th season where most of the people that work can not play the Ava.. It's been literally months now that we haven't been able to participate.. A lot of players are extremely frustrated over these times..
                              I know Gaea is working hard at other more pressing game issues at this time and so I ask to please consider coming up with a temporary solution such as switching up the Ava times for English realms.. Have it so that one season starts game time at 01:00 and the next season at 19:00.. I don't think this overly much to ask..

Comment

Working...
                              X