Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Lack of rss in Dragon Age Realms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of rss in Dragon Age Realms

When will the lack of rss be addressed? My main realm in Dragon Age style is Aegeus. Since the server switch we can no longer find sufficient rss. There are not enough level 10 ant camps as compared to general style realms. Troop lose to hit lvl 10 camps is outrageous and cancels out the benefit of hitting them at all. Inactive cities now pay rss when hit but mostly gold. My troops can't eat gold. We need food to stay viable, to heal, to grow. This realm will soon be inactive without changes.

This game is fast becoming FarmVille with dragons. Extremely disappointed with the lack of support.

Originally posted by Owl Wizard View Post
    When will the lack of rss be addressed? My main realm in Dragon Age style is Aegeus. Since the server switch we can no longer find sufficient rss. There are not enough level 10 ant camps as compared to general style realms. Troop lose to hit lvl 10 camps is outrageous and cancels out the benefit of hitting them at all. Inactive cities now pay rss when hit but mostly gold. My troops can't eat gold. We need food to stay viable, to heal, to grow. This realm will soon be inactive without changes.

This game is fast becoming FarmVille with dragons. Extremely disappointed with the lack of support.
    I have copied this from a post in Kabam by another player:
    In the game Dragons of Atlantis for mobile gaming, under the dragon age realm type, recent changes on March 1st have made the game nearly unplayable, and have been pushing many players to quit. Prior to march 1st, there were cities called "glitches" that would always generate resources no matter how many times you attacked them. As of march 1st, these cities no longer exist in the game, in any realm of "dragon age." Given how expensive it is to buy resources with real money, and how there is no viable way to attain enough resources in the game, what are you doing about these changes? Are you attempting to kill off this type of realm or game?

Comment

Lack of response

Originally posted by Owl Wizard View Post
      I have copied this from a post in Kabam by another player:
      In the game Dragons of Atlantis for mobile gaming, under the dragon age realm type, recent changes on March 1st have made the game nearly unplayable, and have been pushing many players to quit. Prior to march 1st, there were cities called "glitches" that would always generate resources no matter how many times you attacked them. As of march 1st, these cities no longer exist in the game, in any realm of "dragon age." Given how expensive it is to buy resources with real money, and how there is no viable way to attain enough resources in the game, what are you doing about these changes? Are you attempting to kill off this type of realm or game?
      I have heard nothing on this matter, either here or in response to an email I sent. It is obvious that there is no plan in place to address these issues. I would encourage anyone reading this to not invest further time and money in dragon age realms. It's an obvious cash grab with no interest in player needs.

Comment

As a player in the Pausanias realm, I too am curious about the 'fixing' of these glitch cities.
        Players on the realm have built their armies, healed, researched, built their cities and trained Dragons with the above mentioned cities. However, many players have become extremely frustrated as its almost impossible to attain enough RSS to heal half of their troops. And god forbid ya get zeroed. It may take literally weeks to fully heal.

We are looking for the reinstatement of the glitch cities. And we are also looking for a timeline to when these cities will go back to normal.

All you'll have to do is pay a visit to the realm and you'll notice that the active population is decreasing. Many players are giving up and handing their accounts over to those who still want to stay. While this may not be too concerning to the company, the number of purchases are dropping off.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.
        Nekasrof
        Pausanias realm
        Yes, you can find me there under that name.

Comment

I'm surprised that out of 104 views that only 1 other person has the same concern. If you feel the same way please speak up. We will never get this fixed. I cannot play because I can't heal troops or build but I have a ****load of gold. ONCE AGAIN MY TROOPS CANT EAT GOLD. CHANGES NEED TO BE MADE... HELLO... Anybody...
          Last edited by Owl Wizard; 03-30-2016, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Lack of RSS in the Dragon age realms

Hi honorable Dragonfighters,
            Thanks a lot for your feedback and suggestions in regards to the "dragon age realms". We forwarded it already to our developers for future consideration.

Please note, that in the meantime you can find all the high level anthropus camps, if you scroll to the middle of the map.

Best Greetings
            Hector

Comment

Thank you Hector for your reply in this matter. We are well aware of where the high level ant camps are. As I stated previously the troop kill rate is prohibitive for the rss received. If I have to use it all to heal the troops I've just killed what's the point? I need 1.3 mil food an hour. There are not enough lvl 10 camps to hit. Are you hearing me? I can't farm enough food to fight. Not much sense to be in a war game if I can't heal troops to fight.

Comment

Glitch cities and resources

I also play in Aegus. I can't even tell you the last time I was able to save up to do some research. The lack of resources is prohibitive, and as others have said, the Lvl 10 ant camps are not worth hitting because enough second all the rss recovering your troops. Lack of resources have made the game extremely difficult. I'm considering giving it up. I don't want to spend all my time farming for rss. That's not why I play this game. I've sent multiple emails and have gotten unsatisfactory and minimal responses about this issue. If it's not gonna be addressed, I won't be playing much longer.

Glitch cities need to be reinstated.

Comment

Reinstate the glitch cities!!!

I too, play in Aegeus, and many other realms, under the game name Shadow Dragon 57. The resource situation has become untenable; there are few ways to procure them without using real money to purchase them. (Isn't this supposed to be a "Free-to-play" game?) I have many troops still waiting to be healed because I can't get enough resources to heal them; from two weeks ago!!! The simplest solution would be to reinstate the coding to activate the "glitch" cities. If you have another solution, I'm certain the players would love to hear that you are working on something and even some ideas of what that solution may entail. Please don't leave us hanging. Every day we lose someone else to another game platform as they look for entertainment.

Sincerely,
                  Shadow dragon 57

Comment

WOW I'm impressed. You actually did something about the food situation. I'm glad it benefitted other realms. TOO BAD IT DOES NOTHING FOR DRAGON AGE REALMS. In general realm one players food needs dropped from -32 mil to zero. In Dragon Age realm... No change. WTF

PLEASE ADDRESS OUR NEEDS NOW. ADD MORE LEVEL 10 ANT CAMPS AND DROP TROOP KILL RATE ON HITTING ANT CAMPS...A SIMPLE ENOUGH SOLUTION. CHANGE THE RATE OF GOLD ON HITTING INACTIVE CITIES, JUST UP THE FOOD RATE BUT DO SOMETHING

I can't fight, I can't heal, I can't train troops, I can't train dragons in cave. Period.

I am more than frustrated at this point. I have an alliance where all I can do is provide moral support. WE STILL NEED FOOD FFS

If you are trying to phase out dragon age realms just say so. Stop leaving us to die slowly. Transfer the accounts, with equivalent power to a different realm already cuz this is not acceptable
                    Last edited by Owl Wizard; 04-05-2016, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Everyone is quitting

Please resolve the resource issue quickly. There have been many great suggestions. Personally, increasing resource output in anthros would probably be the simple quick fix. We are losing more and more players everyday.. I hope you guys do something fast.

Comment

We need the resource issue fixed in dragon age realms

So many people are quiting from the lack of resources when the server switched over, we need glitched back or even anthro camps to produce more of all rss like they do food. Eventually no one will be left and alot of us are more than happy to keep spending money but certainly not under these conditions. Hopefully someone starts to take this seriously so everyone wont eventually give up like so many already have, please save the realms!!

Comment

Re. We need the resource issue fixed in dragon age realms

Thanks for your feedback.

Please be aware that you still can receive ressources on those realms through attacking other players or production.
                          Furthermore, these realms give you also lots of opportunities to collect ressources from the campaign.
                          And you can upgrade your storage building to a high level to protect as much ressources as possible.

However, I went ahead and sent your feedback to the developers of Gaea so that they can have a further discussion about it.

All the best
                          Hector

Comment

Originally posted by Hector-Gaea View Post
                            Thanks for your feedback.

Please be aware that you still can receive ressources on those realms through attacking other players or production.
                            Furthermore, these realms give you also lots of opportunities to collect ressources from the campaign.
                            And you can upgrade your storage building to a high level to protect as much ressources as possible.

However, I went ahead and sent your feedback to the developers of Gaea so that they can have a further discussion about it.

All the best
                            Hector
                            Hi Hector,

I few comments, bearing in mind we are talking about dragon age realms specifically (I don't know the old rule set well enough to comment on it too much)

In the Dragon age realms the campaign is not an option.

With regards to production, using my city as an example (lvl 26)

If I had 10 of a specific production building (A fair estimate assuming balanced between w/s/m, with a single farm) I would produce 35,100 per hour assuming they are max level with a capacity of 3,510,000 at which point all production stops. Building and research requirements can be at least twice the capacity number (again ignoring protecting resources for the moment, only talking about which point production stops). So production by itself will not allow progression once you get past ~lvl21 if I remember correctly. In the pre-dragon age rule set as I understand it there was no production cap, which opened up many options.

Edit also I realize actual production rate will be higher due to research, but this does not increase production capacity, which is the larger problem

Generally speaking in the dragon age realms attacking is very costly, it is rare to find another player who can yield enough resources to provide a significant net gain after healing.

As previously stated Arth camps are barely work hitting if not for food/upgrade stones due to healing costs.

As other posters have stated in these realms we have been seeing a pretty drastic die-off in activity, which seems to be getting worse. If not addressed I do not thing these realms will last too much longer.

I believe the dragon age rule set has a flawed resource model, and this fact had been hidden by the glitches. There are many possible solutions, I think one of the easiest would be to greatly increase or remove the production cap. I think this would be the least disruptive to the game (without re-introducing glitches, which from a perspective were always a problem) Alternately increasing camp values or decreasing costs would help a great deal.

In any event I think we all realize this was a problem that Gaea inherited, however I would also hope that this problem can be recognized and addressed in time to save these servers from turning more into ghost towns.

There are a lot of good things about the game in general and the dragon age rule set, they just need a bit of attention.

Thanks
                            Last edited by Sollan; 04-08-2016, 12:15 AM.

Comment

All due respect Hector but you obviously have never even played in a dragon age realm. Please at least respect the advice of those of us that do play them.

As stated by Sollan there are no campaigns in dragon age realms so that opportunity does not exist. As for attacking other players, they are all leaving due to lack of resources. My storage buildings are mostly as high as they can go as are my garrisons. Instead of being -1.3 mil per hour for food I am -800k per hour.

Other old style realms just got updated and food requirements reduced to zero. Dragon age realms are the ones asking for help yet we get nothing. Old style realms have zero troop kill rate when hitting ant camps yet dragon age realms troop kill is exorbitant.

If you are going to do nothing but fob us off by saying you've forwarded the information on at least have the decency to have it done by someone who has played the game

Comment

Working...
                              X