Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

DOA app automatically put city on defend mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOA app automatically put city on defend mode

Anyone else had this problem? I never, ever have my city on defend mode. Today the game did it itself & I got wiped from 11million power down to two Gutted ain't the word. Is this a glitch/bug? Any advice would be welcome before I just delete the game. I spent ages building up

Originally posted by Krycek Music View Post
    Anyone else had this problem? I never, ever have my city on defend mode. Today the game did it itself & I got wiped from 11million power down to two Gutted ain't the word. Is this a glitch/bug? Any advice would be welcome before I just delete the game. I spent ages building up
    It's a known glitch that kabam is aware of...those who have experienced it have submitted bug reports only to have kabam say it shows them clicking defend on/off EVEN THOUGH it's at times when they were logged off (aka there's a logout time and then prior to next login it shows defend switching).

Part of it is a visual issue, and I've heard has something to do with taxes being at 0% or low taxes and no theater. So if that applies to you, submit a bug, pray kabam actually reimburses you and hope for the best.

Comment

Known Glitch

Kabam know, they do nothing so prepare for disappointment. Ways to avoid a repeat and protect your friends. Dont have tax set to zero, do not leave spies on your custom wall and nothing else. If they are timing the spies there is nothing you can do I'm sorry but we haven't figured out how to protect from that. Clues if it was timing spies you will have more sentinal warnings than spy reports. Good Luck

Comment

**This is a serious in game bug/glitch issue, I'm posting my suggestions and thoughts to help those experiencing it, kabam leave this post up as it may help those, and may help you better diagnose and resolve the bug/glitch**

The issue has been happening at increased rates on Delphinus realm. It's happening to players who are troop huggers, aka those who never wall or fight, especially.

I've spoken to several who've showed me the correspondance from kabam, saying they put it on defend. For those glitched-walled, kabam offers speed ups....where they SHOULD be offering a complete restore of their account. Several of these people have lost THOUSANDS of dollars in game troops!

What can I suggest? Well obviously you can't put a wall on defend or anything if you've logged out or closed app. Be sure to refresh app (either close it and reopen) or go to settings, then "force refresh" and check your wall before closing for the day/night. Screenshot often! Make sure the server time is shown also.

I'm also finding people who leave a custom wall up overnight, after the custom wall is destroyed, somehow it triggers a full wall. I've heard multiple issues dealing with either spy+nightshade dragon hits in some fashion to trigger it. I've also heard that having 0% tax rate with no theater triggers it. I've also heard and seen that the game is "glitchy" in regard to clicking. Have any of you ever tried to click one thing in game and it opens something else, OR you click something on a pop up window and it triggers something below it? Be aware of this issue.

When you are zeroed and absolutely are sure you didnt leave it up (aka you don't wall ever) when contact kabam do the following.
        1. Make sure you screenshot often showing server times and evade or custom wall. If you have storage space issues on device, use mega or dropbox so you can backup for free.
        2. Be sure to reference and ask for logout times, login times, activation of wall (either custom or full wall) and evade. This includes inactivity time. Some of us can press home screen and game runs in background still, this shows on their end as you logged in but not doing anything, aka not opening boxes, not swapping screens, not pressing any buttons or doing anything. Make sure to logout!
        *On kabams end they DO have logs showing when you go in, go out, and press any button such as evade or wall. They may not want to share this information with you, but IF you screenshot what things are set at before logging out (aka evade or custom etc) AND then you are zeroed during the night...obviously something glitched or happened. In this regard their log SHOULD then show your logout, with NO activation time for full wall OR an activation of the full while after you logged out, aka it glitched. It may also show on their end you did NOT put a wall up, yet somehow were suddenly attacked and were full walled already.

To all of you experiencing this issue, screenshot often, keep track of your login/logout times and or when you are hit and did NOT select a wall yet it walled. Keep a list and log, and when you submit ticket to kabam include that information. When they send you that automated ticket email, respond to it with the exact same information you submitted in ticket (else they tend to close your ticket on you). Hopefully with enough information they'll narrow down the bug/glitch and resolve it. Make sure you refresh game and "evade" is on. It's only a temporary fix, but with all of the issues happening lately, this has gotten ridiculous and needs to be addressed asap. The players experiencing this problem need, and legally should be entitled to a full restoration of their account. Denial of said issue is becoming an ongoing problem.

Note, you can go on kabams main site and get their contact email and phone number, if you are experiencing this problem I suggest you contact them directly, and do anything within your power to explain, provide information (and screenshots) to help this issue be resolved!

As of now I have yet to hear kabam even acknowledge this issue and that they are working to resolve it. I have heard they're trying to fix the reports not showing levels though (completely separate user interface issue).

Comment

There is an issue currently being experienced by players who either leave up a custom wall and it trips over to full wall, OR a glitch that is ocurring while players are offline causing their full wall to go up. This seems to be experienced by many players who NEVER fight and NEVER wall in the first place! I've seen logs from kabam support showing times logged from server showing a wall going up (custom wall) then full wall within a minute after. What I don't see is login/logout times nor am I seeing an acknowledgement on kabams end, just complete denial.

Kabam, if you have THAT many people coming forward expressing concern, don't you think maybe you need to look into this issue? OF COURSE it's going to show log that full wall is up or a wall went up...duh, it logs it when it activates. The issue is it's activating when players ARE NOT the ones activating. OR in the situation where evade does not take. Yes you can say refresh game etc to sync with server, that is possible, but what is the actual issue at hand. I've seen more people zeroed that claim to have been bugged whom NEVER fight in the past few weeks than I've seen in months. I'm sorry, but for those zeroed by this bug, offering a few speedups is not satisfactory...you should be completely restoring their account prior to the bug.

I would make this a priority! Your player base spending their hard earned money is going to trickle away and quit. Time to step up to the plate for customer service, these poor individuals are suffering!

Comment

Working...
          X