Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Fatal Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal Error

Don't know if the thread exist already. I have a problem with this game on my HTC One phone. I keep getting fatal error report. The problem disappear for a few hours if I clear cashe and Data from settings but after my data is back on 10+ MB (which is quite fast) it keep getting back. The thing is, I tried to play on my friends Samsung Galaxy S2 and if worked just fine for 3 days I was using that phone. Not once did I receive Fatal Error or that the game crashed.
    Anyone know what is the issue and how can I fix it?

So now that you cleared data/cache, is it still getting fatal error report? Does it give any information like what caused error, or potentially another app is running that would conflict?

Comment

Yes. Just this morning I could play for an hour before it happen again.
      Nothing. I just load the app, and that the error pop saying: "Oops! We've encountered an error. Please tap "OK" to restart." And that's it. I don't think it has anything with other apps, because I even tried to factory reset my phone and the first app I downloaded was DoA just to try and it didn't help. I think it's a problem with my phone, 'cause everyone I asked said that they don't have that problem. I even tried to install the game on my sisters phone and it worked fine.

Comment

First off, do you have kabam account that's backing up your data? If so then proceed without worrying about losing account progress.

Open up your settings, open apps, find "Dragons" listed. Tap it, then go to "clear cache" and "clear data", uninstall app then. Reinstall dragons game and login, see if that helps. With that it will wipe all potential corrupt files and reinstall...I had issue with patch 3.2.0 (game is now 3.2.1) having forced closes like that and a wipe/reinstall helped.

Keep me posted.

Comment

I have, yes.
          Did that several times now, it never helped for long. Surprisingly, when I did that yesterday, the game worked normally for a day. Just now I get Fatal Error. Usually it was for 2 hours or something like that, so I'm re-downloading the app again now. I mean, I can play like this. The research and building now takes me for a day or more to complete so I only need to play like an hour a day or less for Dragon expedition. But still I would prefer if there is a fix for this or is it the hardware issue.

Comment

What device are you using for the game currently? When it gives you a fatal crash, does it offer option for bug report? If it does, can you post the bug report here (or screenshot it) and post here and maybe we can rule out hardware issue and fault it as software?

Comment

I am playing on my HTC One. No, it doesn't give me an option to report. It looks like this:

Comment

I had that issue with my acer iconia tablet back when patch 3 (earth dragon patch) first came out.

You said you've already cleared cache/data uninstalled & reinstalled game right? Try going into settings and changing it from HD graphic quality to SD graphic quality and see if that helps any. Aside from those above mentioned, it sounds like the game is trying to read something and it crashes. Does it happen at specific times in game? I know before when they added the healing pools, many people would crash when they clicked the GREEN + on the right side of the screen. Trying to help you narrow down the issue.

Comment

Not really. it usually just happen when I load the game. Like you see in that photo. I will try what you suggested. I appreciate the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Yautja Prime View Post
                    Not really. it usually just happen when I load the game. Like you see in that photo. I will try what you suggested. I appreciate the help.
                    Let me know how it turns out alright? You're on a good mobile device, it definitely can handle the game, but maybe that little quark will fix it.

Worst case scenario, even if you contact kabam, they aren't going to patch your game for you or do anything besides what I've suggested. IF this still doesn't work, I have one more suggestion, and yes it's a pain and takes longer but backup what you need off your device, contacts etc. Open the google play store, under your apps, remove any of them you will NOT be reinstalling to list (apps, my apps). Be diligent in choosing what you won't need, such as task killers, antivirus etc, those all mess with things. Once you've done that and you're absolutely positive you've backed up anything important, do a factory reset on your phone through the privacy/security section of settings. Upon doing it, you may have to relogin your google info etc and re-activate your phone (no charge $) but it's quick and only takes a bit. Make sure your battery is full before performing this though as it literally wipes your internal memory and reinstalls your android os. This is a worst case scenario suggestion! I know its a pain, but it may help if nothing else does.

Comment

Working...
                    X