Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

All my buildings (fortress, etc) reverted to lvl 1 size, im lvl 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All my buildings (fortress, etc) reverted to lvl 1 size, im lvl 18

Since the upgrade to the game all of my buildings reverted to a beginning level look and size but it still shows lvl 18 on my fortress for example......but this is same for everything farms, lumbermils, garrisons, sentinel etc etc etc......any1 else having this same problem? How doi get my buildings back to the look and size they should be based on their levels?

since upgrade all my buildings reverted back to lvl1 looks n sizes

Since the upgrade to the game all of my buildings reverted to a beginning level look and size but it still shows lvl 18 on my fortress for example......but this is same for everything farms, lumbermils, garrisons, sentinel etc etc etc......any1 else having this same problem? How doi get my buildings back to the look and size they should be based on their levels?

Comment

High Levels buildings looking like level 1 buildings after updates

Dear Kabam,

My username for the game is StormCold.I play this game on Iphone. I have cities in 4 realms, Jarama(Hardcore),Orichalc,Doggerland and Emerald. I am more active in Jarama and Orichalc. For this two realms, all my high levels buildings all looked like level 1 buildings ever since the update. For example,a level 19 fortress looking like level 1 fortress and level 10 resources buildings looking like level 1 buildings.Fortunately, the game still runs smoothly and buildings is technically at the correct level but the wrong look.

Here, I also want to thank Kabam for telling me the solution for being logged out of my account. I can now log in smoothly. Now is the problem of how the buildings look.So,I hope that Kabam can be as efficient as the last time and fix this problem as soon as possible.

StormCold

Comment

I posted same thing re same issue right b4 ur post all my buildings reverted to lvl 1 look n size ....and my fortress is lvl 18, etc etc same for all my high lvl'd buildings......I hope they fix soon.......ive had no replies yet to mine. My name is under Rakar

Comment

Ps. My name on game is Rakar......pls fix this glitch......love the game. Thks

Comment

Originally posted by tcwell69 View Post
            Yes, I have this issue too. Your not the only one. But, hopefully they will fix it.

Comment

Same problem on Android, after update all images of buildings reverted to 1st lvl view. I have tried clear data and cashe but it didn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwell69 View Post
                Yeah I have the same issue, I reported it as well so hopefully that gets it some attention. Its not so much that the appearance is so important, however, it makes it harder to fin people to raid as everyone looks like lvl 1 haah

Comment

My game name is Aletik. Every since the update all buildings have reverted to the appearance of lvl 1 and I also cannot transport any rss to anyone in the alliance. When I try to transport it says "requirement not met" please help with this issue as it is very annoying.

Comment

Yea im havin the same problem all fortresses in wild look they they are lvl 1 makes it hard to farm because u cant tell the high lvl players from the low lvl players

Comment

So, I tried fully uninstalling the game. I force stopped it, cleared the data, uninstalled it and then re-installed it. This did nothing to fix the issue. Also, I have not heard anything, or gotten any kind of help whatsoever from support on this game. I am seriously about to say screw this game and just uninstall it for good. Of course, based on how well they have handled this situation I am sure they wont care, so I just have to ask myself. "Do I really want to play a game that breaks and the developers just shrug you off and say 'you are SOL, thanks for spending the money!'?" The answer is no, so unless I can get some results, or at the very least an acknowledgement of the issue and some sort of attempt to fix it, Im going to say goodbye to this game and hopefully convince some other people to go with me, because screw people who don't care to even acknowledge when several people are having issues.

Comment

YES me 2 all my buildings look like lvl 1s why is this and I play on ios device

Comment

The same problem

Comment

This happens to me after the latest update when playing on an iPhone 4 which is a secondary phone I use. Primarily I play on an IPhone 5. With the recent upgrade, the option to view the game in a HD version was added. If you go to settings, then general you should see an option for HD effects you can turn on or off. For those who opt to turn this off, your buildings are reverted to the size of a lvl 1 regardless what level you are. It has no effect on the game.

If you go to settings and under general do not have the option to turn on or off the HD quality, such as with me when I use my iPhone 4, my guess is this update requires phones that have newer iOS software, as my iPhone 4 is still running on 6.1.3. The game lags terribly but after researching it, I decided not to update my OS as many reported this only made things worse.

But for anyone who has all lvl 1 buildings check your HD settings as having this option turned off will cause your buildings to appear as level 1.

Comment

Alright, so after doing more looking into this issue I have learned a few things. After reading deliaz01's post I looked into my phone's software. I learned that for some of us who have Motorola phones, we are not getting the required OS update that works with this game. That's right, even though your phone says that it is up to date, as was my case, it is not. Google and Motorola have decided that they are not supporting the older phones. Anything older than the Droid RAZR MAXX (HD) will not be receiving any OS updates. So unless Kabam puts in the extra work to make the game compatible with the android OS version 4.1.1 and older, this game will never work right on these older phones.

Also, I would just like to state that since my last post, I was able to get in contact with another tech support person at Kabam, who was much more knowledgeable and courteous. He obviously wasn't able to help me fix the problem, nor was he able to tell me what the problem was, however, at least he admitted there is a problem and said that they were looking into why it wasn't working.

Anyway, I hope this post will help to give some people some peace of mind and answers some of their questions. I still think its kinda crappy that they just decided it wasn't worth it to update Motorola phones. Because of this, when it comes time for me to get a new phone, I will be switching to Samsung, as they seem to have no issues getting the most updated software.

Comment

Working...
                              X