Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Several small problems, but one huge obvious one: The "glitch" abused everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several small problems, but one huge obvious one: The "glitch" abused everywhere

I play in two servers and I've joined but don't actively play two more. In all four I've noticed one thing about their running world of players: There always seems to be one alliance whose members gain insane amounts of power in short periods of time, usually just one member a day, but all members seem to join General Chat and boast on their numbers and how it only took them eight minutes, or ten minutes, or 12 minutes, or 5 minutes even.
    All players on these servers are aware of these cheating players, and it is definitely not an unspoken secret, it is a widely complained on secret. I was told something interesting in Poseidon though, "Kabam makes these 24 hour power tournaments to weed out the players that are cheating", and if that is the case, where is the retribution? Why am I and my alliance, who are ranked 3 in my server, having to fall to the order that "If one of these cheating players attacks you, DO NOT WALL, because it will be better to lose resources to the cheaters than troops"? Is this what this game is now? Ignore the cheaters and let them bully you, and afterward you can play with some actual players.

During the first two weeks of these players coming into existence we all found solace in the thought that "Kabam will ban these players for us soon, I mean they're making us stop playing and if we stop, Kabam looses our money, and they don't want that" but now, well into the third or fourth week, it seems like these players are just going to be staying with us. And I have to say, I agree with the other players' sentiment; if the cheating players stick around, me and my money, despite it just being 30-50 dollars every two weeks, are going to be long gone. I've already seen players that legitimately gained 3 or 4 or 5 million power, obviously by paying hundreds over time, that have left the game entirely, some even asking Kabam for refunds of their funds spent along with the complaint that the money was thrown away due to what the other players have done to the game. At times it does seem Kabam is more about the money than the player, which is a great business model, but does tend to take away from the game, such as when the water dragon was 100 dollars, then upon a price drop they promised, it had a hundred or two rubies taken off, but still cost 100 dollars. All the players that spent that 100 are about to drop this game since those hard to get troops just require an instant hack now, and if the players being unsatisfied failed to get the attention of Kabam, I sure hope the retirement of those big spenders will. I've seen 10 too many players post "I'm giving them one more week and if something's not done, I'm done with this game" in General chat on all four servers. I'm not really too fond of that course of action, but with the blatant ignoring of what these cheating players have done, what choice is there?

Also, off topic: General Chat and Alliance Chat. My alliances currently use a third party messenger program pretty heavily because Alliance Chat not only offers few options as far as checking members coords from chat and convenience things of that sort, but most of the time it flat out won't load for 90% of members. Which results in one member usually posting "hello" and "where did everyone go?" quite a lot, making the alliance seem dead to new members not knowing we're all chatting elsewhere about our attack plans. The same goes for General Chat as well, I cannot remember the last time I loaded the game and set stuff to build and train then checked General chat and was able to join in and not just receive the message "Chat is not connected". I understand that's sort of a superficial complaint, but given the sheer amount of money I see being spent on my servers alone, and the already intricate programming that goes into this game, is a working chat with more options than just "Send" too much to ask for?

oh im sorry to say im so happy im not the only one getting that chat message!!! i was about to try to delete game and reinstal cause im the only one in the alliance in our world, emerald that it is happening to. but get this...if a certain player i sin chat before me then it works...if that player isnt ther then chat never works in any room!!

Comment

oh and a comment re the glitching power boosts....it seems to be prevalent in every kabam game. hobbit is full of players gaining tens of mil power in hrs and after a year still nothing has been done. dont get ur hope up hat kabam will do anything about these kind of players.

Comment

Actually the gaining power part is not that difficult for players with a bit of money to spare. They just need to farm enough resources and speed-ups will do the rest.

I strongly doubt Kabam is interested in a long term game seeing they have made zero effort to connect with the people on the forum nor install someone to moderate it.
        They also seem to be completely ignoring valid suggestions that would greatly improve the gaming experience by a lot.

My thoughts? Don't waste anymore money until they show some signs of cooperation.
        I really like this game and i don't mind spending a bit every now and then but until they improve things, my wallet will stay closed from now one.
        I will continue playing in the hopes they get there heads out of there rear end and see whats happening here.

Oh and on a side-note, the power tournaments soul purpose is to get people buy rubies to win the prices they offer.

Comment

I know exactly how to do this glitch... If Kabam wants information on how they do it they need to contact me... I went to them a few times asking if they wanted any information on how people are doing this glitch... Like I said kabam.. [email protected] if you want to know contact me... I will not reply to people who want to know how to do it... So don't ask how.

Comment

I'm From Poseidon Realm ~~Murtag~~ OL of Grimm ... my Members and myself get so frustrated at the HUGE power Gains, Now if a Players does that with there Money I have NO problem with there Power, BUT
            if it is a Glitch, kabam should Fix it, then delete all the product gained from the players that took advantage of it or make it available to all,
            if it is a HACK... Then Ban that Player and what ever Tourney they fell in, up the board where the players can receive what was rightfully theres

I know this will never Happen, But want to give a voice!!!

and the Glitchers and Hackers will never get and feel the real fun of this game ... sux for them!!!
            Voir la page de l'auteur

Comment

Does Kabam have any integrity!?

I have a screenshot I wish I could post here. It shows an alliance in our realm that has 29 people in it. Their combined power is over 127million! This was all gained extremely fast as it is no longer a secret that the power hack or cheat is running rampant in our realm. Our particular alliance members are exhibiting exemplery honor and integrity and haven't used any of the cheats, but that doesn't make us happy one bit. Matter of fact is quite discouraging. Why would anyone want to continue playing a game (and some even using real $$) when there is no winning against the cheaters?

Kabam sponsors 'Power Tournaments' but why even try when the 'cheaters' are the ones prospering? Kabam, it would seem that the line in the sand has been drawn, the gauntlet thrown down! Please do your part and due diligence by removing/banning the people that choose to break your very own rules.

Side note/complaint... my option to 'message everyone' has never worked! No one ever gets my messages, before and even after the update.

Lastly, if there is a way to post a pic, please let me know!

Comment

@Gaffel
                That would probably get him banned since it's not allowed to use or spread cheats/glitches.

But then again, if this cheat/glitch really exists and kabam does little to nothing to solve this problem, it might be the only way to actually get there attention.

Comment

Originally posted by righteousjims View Post
                  I play in two servers and I've joined but don't actively play two more. In all four I've noticed one thing about their running world of players: There always seems to be one alliance whose members gain insane amounts of power in short periods of time, usually just one member a day, but all members seem to join General Chat and boast on their numbers and how it only took them eight minutes, or ten minutes, or 12 minutes, or 5 minutes even.
                  All players on these servers are aware of these cheating players, and it is definitely not an unspoken secret, it is a widely complained on secret. I was told something interesting in Poseidon though, "Kabam makes these 24 hour power tournaments to weed out the players that are cheating", and if that is the case, where is the retribution? Why am I and my alliance, who are ranked 3 in my server, having to fall to the order that "If one of these cheating players attacks you, DO NOT WALL, because it will be better to lose resources to the cheaters than troops"? Is this what this game is now? Ignore the cheaters and let them bully you, and afterward you can play with some actual players.

During the first two weeks of these players coming into existence we all found solace in the thought that "Kabam will ban these players for us soon, I mean they're making us stop playing and if we stop, Kabam looses our money, and they don't want that" but now, well into the third or fourth week, it seems like these players are just going to be staying with us. And I have to say, I agree with the other players' sentiment; if the cheating players stick around, me and my money, despite it just being 30-50 dollars every two weeks, are going to be long gone. I've already seen players that legitimately gained 3 or 4 or 5 million power, obviously by paying hundreds over time, that have left the game entirely, some even asking Kabam for refunds of their funds spent along with the complaint that the money was thrown away due to what the other players have done to the game. At times it does seem Kabam is more about the money than the player, which is a great business model, but does tend to take away from the game, such as when the water dragon was 100 dollars, then upon a price drop they promised, it had a hundred or two rubies taken off, but still cost 100 dollars. All the players that spent that 100 are about to drop this game since those hard to get troops just require an instant hack now, and if the players being unsatisfied failed to get the attention of Kabam, I sure hope the retirement of those big spenders will. I've seen 10 too many players post "I'm giving them one more week and if something's not done, I'm done with this game" in General chat on all four servers. I'm not really too fond of that course of action, but with the blatant ignoring of what these cheating players have done, what choice is there?

Also, off topic: General Chat and Alliance Chat. My alliances currently use a third party messenger program pretty heavily because Alliance Chat not only offers few options as far as checking members coords from chat and convenience things of that sort, but most of the time it flat out won't load for 90% of members. Which results in one member usually posting "hello" and "where did everyone go?" quite a lot, making the alliance seem dead to new members not knowing we're all chatting elsewhere about our attack plans. The same goes for General Chat as well, I cannot remember the last time I loaded the game and set stuff to build and train then checked General chat and was able to join in and not just receive the message "Chat is not connected". I understand that's sort of a superficial complaint, but given the sheer amount of money I see being spent on my servers alone, and the already intricate programming that goes into this game, is a working chat with more options than just "Send" too much to ask for?
                  300m power by one alliance on Thera in the past 24 hours. It is insane. Come on kabam ban these players and fix the glitch. The glitch is having two devices and recalling on both at the same time. it has happened on other games. Why can't kabam prevent this from happening? they are basically obtaining money of the rest of us by false pretenses. This can't comply with their terms of Service. we need to get a class action happening to have all of our money returned.
                  http://thefashionhob.com/vardenafil-20mg/

Comment

I hope this glitch gets fixed soon, I refuse to cheat to win, and refuse to buy more rubies until these issues are resolved. My money will be spent on other games now, I will just have to settle for second best. And yes this glitch/cheat is ruining the game, of a billion power gained overnight is outrageous. Even if I spent 5k$ I couldn't keep up with that power gain. Boo to all the cheaters who ruined halloween!
                    Cloud computing

Comment

Working...
                    X