Thread: More events that give vip cards

More events that give vip cards

Hello.I have noticed the only way it has become possible to get vip cards is in the magic pot (sometimes) or the monthly item exchange.I think this is unfair,especially for lower level free-to-play players who cannot complete the events that give the most items.I think that vip cards need to become more regular and attainable to all players in the game

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbuda01 View Post
    Hello.I have noticed the only way it has become possible to get vip cards is in the magic pot (sometimes) or the monthly item exchange.I think this is unfair,especially for lower level free-to-play players who cannot complete the events that give the most items.I think that vip cards need to become more regular and attainable to all players in the game
    The VIP system, like in many other games, is specifically aimed at those who spend to buy game currency and prefer rushing to camping, but also for players who spend a lot of time in the game (so they can collect free VIP drops and rush through every now and again).

Ongoing loyalty is also rewarded in other ways, but you make a valid point! I will pass it on and post an update as soon as I get feedback.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players