Thread: New server 111 open (GMT)

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian

New server 111 open (GMT)

Hello Community! The new server was opened on January 17th!

New server Time Zone: UTC+0
    New server name: Server 111 - GMT

Double Devotion Days: 17-25 January
    Event: All of Balenor Will Rejoice Part I: 17 January-1 February

Get ready to meet new friends and heroes, check out the events and activities, and remember to open a ticket if you experience any game issues

Best wishes,
    Ceri
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel2108 View Post
    Hello im DarkAngel from sv 111
    The Time limited shop is loading and loading and nothing can you guys try to resolve it pls
    Thanks for reporting the issue, it was reported and Game Team made aware. Is it still happening?
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Rubies being deducted with out confirmation

Hi,

My rubies keep getting deducted without confirmation. Can someone please help me get in contact with Gaea staff and report this.

I want a refund as this is theft. Its like going to a store and just looking at something makes them take ur money.

It is unacceptable .

Lord Sephiroth
    User ID - 13699435
    Real ID - 301

Quote Originally Posted by Darryll Botha View Post
    Hi,

My rubies keep getting deducted without confirmation. Can someone please help me get in contact with Gaea staff and report this.

I want a refund as this is theft. Its like going to a store and just looking at something makes them take ur money.

It is unacceptable .

Lord Sephiroth
    User ID - 13699435
    Real ID - 301
    Hi Darryl - you reached the Wartune Forum but I can see your issue relates to Dragons of Atlantis: Heirs of the Dragon. You need to contact the Customer Service specific to the game, either ingame via Settings / Help / Contact Support, or by email: doacs@gaea.zendesk.com

If the rubies refer to unused items purchased accidentally, they will be able to refund the rubies. If it is a bug, they can investigate and try to work out what happened.

If you are a member of Discord, feel free to contact me there also if you need more help
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)