Thread: Server 111 need maintenance and compensation

Member Apprentice Guardian

Server 111 need maintenance and compensation

Hallo, thanks for open that new server. Between, we cant enter in battlegrounds, also theres plenty lags like crashing doing simple actions astrals and more plus we cant claim exp from daily quests. Pleasee fix it. I am C0RAZ0N on S111

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Firerwork1 View Post
    Hallo, thanks for open that new server. Between, we cant enter in battlegrounds, also theres plenty lags like crashing doing simple actions astrals and more plus we cant claim exp from daily quests. Pleasee fix it. I am C0RAZ0N on S111
    Thanks for reporting this. The Game Team has been informed, and some issues may already be resolved. Anyone still experiencing these or other issues, please write to customer support (via the game or via email wtm@gaea.zendesk.com) with details of the issue. Please also include account and device details and attach screenshots if possible.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Server 111

Never enters battle
    Only loading on screen
    FIX IT PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by iIO View Post
    Never enters battle
    Only loading on screen
    FIX IT PLEASE.
    Thanks for reporting this on the Forum, and apologies for answering only now. In the meantime I also reported the issue as soon as I saw your post last week, so I hope it is fixed now. If not, please write and email to Wartune customer support, and they will get the developers to look into it. Email: wtm@gaea.zendesk.com
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Just a quick update on the matter of daily quests not clearing and/or not being paid out. Developers are working on it and will send out compensation when fixed.

For all game and account related issues, please continue to contact Customer Support in the first instance. Either via the game (More/Settings/Customer Support) or via email: wtm@gaea.zendesk.com
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)