Thread: Cant login on server 110.

Member Apprentice Guardian

Cant login on server 110.

The application close when try enter in server 110. Nice mean cant collect rewards from class war good job gaea

Quote Originally Posted by Firerwork1 View Post
    The application close when try enter in server 110. Nice mean cant collect rewards from class war good job gaea
    I'm also from Server 110 and it's happening to me as well. Right after Class Wars (which is also bugged on the time, it started like 5 hours earlier than what it's supposed to but that's another topic) it kicked me out and I haven't been able to log back in. Same for my son who also has an account on 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody2 View Post
    I'm also from Server 110 and it's happening to me as well. Right after Class Wars (which is also bugged on the time, it started like 5 hours earlier than what it's supposed to but that's another topic) it kicked me out and I haven't been able to log back in. Same for my son who also has an account on 110.
    ARE you able to login s110 now? Me i cant. Thats a shame we couldnt get class war rewards

Cannot Log In

ARE you able to login s110 now? Me i cant. Thats a shame we couldnt get class war rewards
    I cannot log in too. Until now. Why?

Nope. I still can't log in.

s110 issue resolving

s110 is currently undergoing investigation into certain characters who have and are currently cheating . id guess downtime will be quite a while bear with the devs while they do such important fixes . thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elite View Post
    s110 is currently undergoing investigation into certain characters who have and are currently cheating . id guess downtime will be quite a while bear with the devs while they do such important fixes . thanks
    Thats mean anyone who cannot log in is identifiy as cheating??

Login in s 110 failed

I want know when i can login again what happen ?????????

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Hi everyone! sorry to learn that some of you have been unable to log in! I was able to log in just now, so please try logging in again after a refresh, and If you personally are still having this issue, please make sure to contact Customer Support with as many details as possible, including your character name, sever (s) on which you cannot log in, device model and OS version.

CS email : wtm@gaea.zendesk.com

Please do not make assumptions as to the reasons for being unable to log in until you have received an answer from them, as they will able to check your account to determine the cause, if server-related or device-related.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Hi everyone! sorry to learn that some of you have been unable to log in! I was able to log in just now, so please try logging in again after a refresh, and If you personally are still having this issue, please make sure to contact Customer Support with as many details as possible, including your character name, sever (s) on which you cannot log in, device model and OS version.

CS email : wtm@gaea.zendesk.com

Please do not make assumptions as to the reasons for being unable to log in until you have received an answer from them, as they will able to check your account to determine the cause, if server-related or device-related.
    We missed one day playing....class war rewards....battlegrounds.....world bosses and sylph bosses...mean server 110 miss ? ton of gold and honor...we need compensation!!!