Thread: Tournaments

Tournaments

I am in the varuna realm and there are no tournaments it isn't right I have a lot of time invested in my game everyone knows how long it takes to max all your research if anyone has any answers why this is please comment

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by S foster View Post
    I am in the varuna realm and there are no tournaments it isn't right I have a lot of time invested in my game everyone knows how long it takes to max all your research if anyone has any answers why this is please comment
    Varuna is an old server and was merged into Golgi in January 2017. You need to contact customer support to ask for your city to be migrated. You can contact them ingame via Settings/Contact Support or by email is: doacs@gaea.zendesk.com

Tip: while waiting to be transferred, it is generally best to avoid opening a new city on the target server, as it will be over-ridden by the older city.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players