Thread: Server 40-EU

Server 40-EU

I server 40-EU down? I cant log in to it but can log in to other servers.

Today no log in possible on server 29 europe aswell!
    Really bad for loss items multiexchange -.-

Server 40-eu

I know right. totally messed up the consecutive login and redeem event. i guess i wont be exchanging for that odin sylph.

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian
    sorry for the late reply - my apologies I was out of range most of yesterday!

Are your servers still down ? If so please contact customer support on wtm@gaea.zendesk.com with as many details as possible!

In the meantime Gaea dev team has been alerted.
    Last edited by Ceridwen; 11-27-2019 at 04:53 AM.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian
    I have been informed that the issue has been resolved already.

If any if you are still experiencing the issue, please get in touch with Customer Support via the game or via email wtm@gaea.zendesk.com.

The developers are organising compensation upon reset. As I write, it may have already reached you, if not, it will arrive soon!

Thanks for reporting the issue here also
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players