Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server 110 issues and event requests

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian

Server 110 issues and event requests

Hi everyone, I have created this thread to collect any issues you wish to report regarding Server 110, which I visited today following various bug reports here in the forum..

Just so you know what I have gathered and forwarded to the Game Team so far:
    - bugs reported for Battleground and Class Wars
    - issues with Sanctuary timing

Issues raised regarding delayed content:
    - still waiting on Amazing Exchange 3.1, Sylph Item Exchange, Dark/Light Essence Exchange, guild mine, imperial glory quest (we are hoping they will appear with the next patch)

If there is anything else, or simply you would like to add more details, please comment in this thread, and please remember to always also write in to Customer Support: wtm@gaea.zendesk.com
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    If gaea would at least watch on forums or listen to who suggest things will be awesome

Guild battles...compensations ?

Last week all guilds was not allowed to do guild battles it was close..but the week before everyone had it...this week its ok but last week all players lost at least 3000 honor and insignas cause of it...we expect compensations for it...in tickets they ask me for screenshots and i dont have it.

Even if you personally do not have screenshots, perhaps other players on the server do. It's important for anyone affected to contact Customer Support anyway, and to explain exactly in what way their account was affected and/or damaged, so they can report on the extent of the issue. Hope that helps.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Even if you personally do not have screenshots, perhaps other players on the server do. It's important for anyone affected to contact Customer Support anyway, and to explain exactly in what way their account was affected and/or damaged, so they can report on the extent of the issue. Hope that helps.
    Guild battles compensations just been given...Last thing is that ......... exchange 3.1 event i hope it will come before Christmas...

Still no exchange 3.1. ...waiting

I know it would be non sense to not give it to server 110...but i also remember when they merged s107,105...total non sense but it happened...so we can say good bye to exchange 3.1 event untill they merge s110 with another server ; (

Quote Originally Posted by Firerwork1 View Post
    I know it would be non sense to not give it to server 110...but i also remember when they merged s107,105...total non sense but it happened...so we can say good bye to exchange 3.1 event until they merge s110 with another server ; (
    As you will also see in the Announcements section, Items amazing Exchange 3.1 is due to hit server 110 soon. All going well by the end of this week. Apparently the delays were due to some technical difficulties which have now been resolved. As I obtain more news, I will do my best to update as soon as possible.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    As you will also see in the Announcements section, Items amazing Exchange 3.1 is due to hit server 110 soon. All going well by the end of this week. Apparently the delays were due to some technical difficulties which have now been resolved. As I obtain more news, I will do my best to update as soon as possible.
    "Sylph item exchange" and " dark and light exchange" still missing

"Sylph item exchange" and " dark and light exchange" still missing
    Still waiting dark and light essence exchange and sylph item exchange. ...both events are missing on server 110

Still waiting dark and light essence exchange and sylph item exchange. ...both events are missing on server 110
    Still waiting...................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast