Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to recover account?

How to recover account?

My iphone just stopped working and i had to restore it, which meant wiping everything from it. i downloaded this game again, but when i open it, its just forcing me to start a new game, how can i recover my game?

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_589795W View Post
    My iphone just stopped working and i had to restore it, which meant wiping everything from it. i downloaded this game again, but when i open it, its just forcing me to start a new game, how can i recover my game?
    Hi,
    If before you restored the iPhone you registered for a KabamID in the settings of the game, just re-log in with your KabamID and the App will retrieve your info. If you didn't have a KabamID before restoring your iPhone unfortunately there is no way to retrieve your game information and you'll have to restart from scratch

oooh yeah, the only thing that was screwing me up was how you had to do the entire tutorial before it asked you for your ID

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_589795W View Post
    oooh yeah, the only thing that was screwing me up was how you had to do the entire tutorial before it asked you for your ID

Great, glad to have you back

Noob_58ZXXKD
    U mean all tutorial by building all city? When they goanna ask for ID,that I can recover my account,how far I need to go? Thank you

you can skip the tutorial at the beginning on the top right of the screen. Otherwise the tutorial is only 1 or two mins and is when you start the game or join another world

Noob_58W7ZPC

bull**** support period how bout a phone number assholes!!!!

hh
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post
    Hi,
    If before you restored the iPhone you registered for a KabamID in the settings of the game, just re-log in with your KabamID and the App will retrieve your info. If you didn't have a KabamID before restoring your iPhone unfortunately there is no way to retrieve your game information and you'll have to restart from scratch
    your support for these games suck no phone number to call no live chat no way to get any answers from you f@&ks at all this whole website looks like a 3 year old retard made it. Give me some real info daddyledford@yahoo.com

Orangeblooded83
    I followed the same steps above only after I logged on using my kabam id, it did not recover my progress from my iPhone. I'm trying to do this on an iPad. Am I missing a step?

Noob_65N59LS
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post
    Hi,

i made a kabam account before deleted the game when i reinstalled it says does not exist so do i have to start from scratch again i made a another kabam account back i did not get my progess back do i have to restart from scarth too for marvel constest of champions

Noob_65Q9RVJ

recover

I have unfortunately pressed the new world tab. How can restore my previous progress?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast