Thread: Ava prizes

Banned Junior Guardian

Ava prizes

When making the prizes for ava I wish the game team took into account the ammount of time required by the event.

Overwatch requires no time limit but wields better prizes than the current ava seasons 'prizes'.

Also where can I see the results of our last ava poll? You booted me from discord and now I have no place to see these results.

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Thank you for the feedback and suggestion regarding AvA prizes. It will be forwarded to the Game Team.
    As for the results of the AvA Poll, at the moment they are only available on Discord.
    If you have been booted/kicked, you should be able to re-enter freely and visit the #polls channel to view them.

If you are unable to re-enter because you have been banned and wish to discuss duration and terms of the ban and possible re-entry, or to obtain the AvA Poll results directly, please reach out to MadameLeota by private message here in the Forum, via the DHD Facebook page (Messenger) or by direct message on Discord to MadameLeota#6565 (you may need to add her as a friend if you do not have a server in common).

In the meantime, I will find out if the poll results can or will be shared on media other than Discord and get back to you soon.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Banned Junior Guardian

I'm not adding her as a friend

Tell her to come here and tell me what she wants to say. I wont be her friend. I'm not fake like that.

Banned Junior Guardian

People repost your results in line

That's a silly question to have to ask. People vote who arent on discord because people like me shared your link in our alli line group so you would get votes. The results should be available to those people too.

Banned Junior Guardian

You post the link here

So your voting link is here but you wont post the results here for people who participated in the poll? That's really lame.