Thread: Server 109 cant login

Server 109 cant login

After maintenance i can't login at s109.
    Any player from 109 have same problem?
    Repair pleaseee

Say not connection to internet. TRY AGAIN...but no way to enter...bug

No luck

Still no luck logging in to any servers. Any news on how long it will be down

Still unresolved, and unacknowledged

Still no access 15 hours after the server was supposed to come up. Also, not a word from ANY information source that this is even being looked into. The customer service ticket i submitted seemed to surprise the agent who replied.

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Thanks for reaching out! I didn't have 109 open, but I opened it and logged in and everything seems fine - so it looks like the Game Team attended to the issue even if there was no immediate reply here.

Customer Support is always the best first port of call for bug reporting - Facebook and Forum are a good follow-up. I hope everything is back to normal now for you too!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Oulalala View Post
    When try login it says " no route to host "
    Hi Oulalala - I have tested both servers and they are working well. I do mot know if a ban can be server-specific, however. Will need to get back to you on that one.

In the meantime, please write to Customer Support for clarifications regarding the nature of your ban,, they will be happy to help.
    Last edited by Ceridwen; 10-21-2019 at 11:37 AM.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players