Thread: Weekly Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm

Weekly Giveaway!

Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

Exclusive Recruiting Token x3
    Emerald Moss Stone x15
    Chicken x1
    Elixir Light Multiplier x2
    1-Hour Speedup x4

3 Winners will be chosen October 16th! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this thread with your player id and server number!

Tell me about the scariest thing that has ever happened to you.
    Last edited by MadameLeota; 10-10-2019 at 12:44 AM.

Member Apprentice Guardian

Sorteo

The ghosts👻😱

274-13396361
    Locked in the bathroom where we change the babies at Charles de Gaulle airport with my son a month without a mobile phone.

290-13677690

Small spaces

The Scariest Thing I've Lived Through

I moved 1,000 miles from home to attend college. I did not have any money or a place to live, so I lived in my car. I worked a temp job to pay for food.

User Id: 4183304
    Realm 285
    Blaqeyeddragon

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Congratulations to Allstripez, Pele 62 and swk246, winners of this week's giveaway! Thank you all for sharing - life can be scary at times, and the future, the unknown and the unseen are often what we fear most!

My scariest memory was waking up to realise thieves had broken in while we were all sleeping, and then realising that they had also stolen the keys to the house... could not rest until those locks were changed!

However, all things pass and we learn from the experience.

Prizes will be sent directly to your inventory - see you all soon for more opportunities to win the giveaways - best wishes!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players