Thread: Not guaranteed

Not guaranteed

I spent 20$ on rubies and spent 200 rubies on generals and it said guaranteed a high level general and I got All 1 or 2 star generals with two 3 star generals that had no quality and I just want what was guaranteed. I spend money on this game and I like this game I only want what I spend my money on .

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    I spent 20$ on rubies and spent 200 rubies on generals and it said guaranteed a high level general and I got All 1 or 2 star generals with two 3 star generals that had no quality and I just want what was guaranteed. I spend money on this game and I like this game I only want what I spend my money on .
    Hi Savage - your feedback has been forwarded! If you still have a screenshot of the recruitment pack you selected, you need to send it to Customer Support, who will check your account to see if there is a bug in the back or if it is working as intended. You can contact them via the game (Settings/Help/Contact Support) or via email: doacs@gaea.zendesk.com

You can also visit our Discord Channel, where you can post screenshots, compare notes with players and chat directly with our Community Manager, MadameLeota, who can follow up on the issue. Here is the invitation: https://discordapp.com/invite/dragonsofatlantis

See you there!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players